[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having one day of deadlifts and rows good if I want to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nw4ihyMZhL1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (21KB, 601x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw4ihyMZhL1udwanoo1_1280.jpg
21KB, 601x435px
Is having one day of deadlifts and rows good if I want to get stronger?
8 months lifting with dumbbells and machines. Made gains but routine sucks gonna do more compounds
>>
>>37434483
I only do deadlifts once a week, and I'm usually able to up my PR by five pounds each week. Just do five or so sets of deadlifts.
>>
>>37434617
What else do you do on deadlifts day?
>>
>>37434632
Bis and back, with forearms
>>
>>37434655
Is a day of just deadlifts and rows good?
I do bench, flies, and hammer curls one day
I do ohp, lateral raises, and hammer curls another day
>>
>>37434719
Doing deadlifts and rows together is fine, but to use a whole day just for those two compounds seems rather unimpressive.Would you bring in any accessories on that day, or just do those two?
>>
>>37434752
I'd do just that. Need to up my strength. 8 months lifting.
>>
>>37434791
I would throw in some accessories as well to be honest familia. But if you'd rather just do that, since it seems you're more into building strength that size, then you'll be fine.
>>
>>37434719
What's the rest of your plan look like? Push pull legs or push pull or wut?
>>
>>37434719
>I do bench, flies, and hammer curls one day
>I do ohp, lateral raises, and hammer curls another day

That is probably the worst program I have ever seen. Please read the sticky and choose something else. Anything is better than that
>>
>>37434819
What are accessories?
>>37434829
I'm cutting from fat mode my legs are too big as is.
>>37434869
Summerfag
>>
>>37434904
You come here asking if deadlifts are good and have obviously never lifted before in your life, yet you try to call me a summerfag. Just read the fucking sticky and get the fuck out.
>>
>>37434904
Given how little you know, what you are saying is almost certainly wrong.

Read the sticky.

Do an upper lower split using the machines and dumbbells. One of your leg days, you can use the barbell instead.

Alternatively do two full body days like that, and on the third full body day you can do your deadlifts. Call it an event day.
>>
>>37434483
Do the same weight for a week and a half and then increase the weight. Could barely hold the bar with 25 plates a month ago and now I can do 45s like nothing. I deadlift 3 times a week btw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.