[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not meditating your mind to control your body's processes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1453934788182.png (151KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
1453934788182.png
151KB, 286x289px
>not meditating your mind to control your body's processes for gains
inb4 meme
>>
un self willed fgts
>>
What's up with this guy's legs? It's like someone scaled them down 25% and now they're disproportionate.

Also mediation is great.
>>
>>37427265
they look good tard
>>
>>37427265
angles&depth

>perception
>>
I have a constant urge to meditate and theoretically it would be great for my OCD, but whenever I do it for a short period of time (One day to two weeks) I start to feel incredibly depressed and suicidal.

It's like normal depression when it comes in waves but feels amplified.

I always quit when it happens. Should I meditate through it?
>>
File: tumblr_nyroku3CDC1qb9x0eo1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyroku3CDC1qb9x0eo1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>37427293
dont know. i want to say stop being depressed, but you have to keep focused not leaving time for depression to creep.
>>
>>37427293
let it go faggot
>>
>>37427293
its up to you. meditate if you want. its your body its your depression. let it go fgt
>>
>>37427256
Dont forget to whisper "grow, grow, grow"
>>
File: 2.jpg (13KB, 294x247px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
13KB, 294x247px
>>37427437
well its just science & facts. quit using woman logic. your body has many processes and reacts. thoughts can help shape your body
>>
>>37427263
>>37427330
>>37427376
>>37427421

Are the bodybuilding.com forums under maintenance or something?
>>
>>37427921
are you the same guy that gets depressed when meditating?
>>
>>37427968
No, look at my username.
>>
>>37428151
idk if you know much about meditation if you see hitting an obstacle as a problem.
>>
>>37428157
The biggest obstacle I had to face when doing meditation was resisting intense pulls to kill myself.

Your biggest obstacle is speaking English.

;)
>>
>>37427293

You're probably working your way towards ego death. The depression intensified is your ego desperately trying to cling onto its hold over you.

As you get closer to living in the present moment your mind panics because it feels like it's not going to exist. It's like with me, the biggest obstacle to the whole thing is my obsession with cogito er sum. So if I'm living in the present and not constantly inside my head talking and thinking to myself 24/7 it's like I don't exist and I'm dead.

So when I started meditating it got pretty intense because it was like I was intentionally trying to kill myself.
>>
>>37428198
haha, cute. enjoy your obstacle i guess
>>
>>37428234
Thank you for all that.

Why are meditators obsessed with killing the ego? It can't be purely negative can it?

What is the difference between letting it live and letting it die?
>>
>>37428259
of you want to kill your ego you are not doing a good job meditating.

simply observe that bastard.
ego is cool.
ego is useful in everyday situations.

new age echart tolle "i will take this from here and this from there and be upset if someone calls bushit" type of meditation simply makes you run in circles. from desire to be to desire to not be.

chill and observe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.