[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going full Cow Mode Is a 700 pound bench worth this? (Hint:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

>Going full Cow Mode
Is a 700 pound bench worth this? (Hint: the answer is yes)
>>
>>37423293

>fat guy with a pec tat

It doesn't look right
>>
fat guy moves a bar 3 inches meanwhile his back is more arched than the mcdonals m claims 700lb bench hmmk
>>
>>37423293
es más fácil saltarlo que rodearlo desu
>>
>>37423339
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF2RR7YptNs/
Nah nilla.
>>
>destroying your health and having the quality of life (and the looks) of an obese guy
>to POWERLIFT

it's not even like it'll get you any money
>>
>>37423446
>Implying you wouldn't motorboat dem titties
>>
ITT: DYELs who cant even lmao2pl8
>>
>>37423293
Lol the guy on the right was my body before I ever touched a weight, minus the arms
>>
no thanks
>>
>>37423293
They're on steroids
>>
>>37427605
wow really
>>
>>37427605
I refuse to believe this. Do you have any sources?
>>
>>37427605
Okay. And? Dude is 400 pounds and fat, he can't be on much.
>>
File: 1427322036536.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427322036536.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>37427605
>>
>>37427605
No way, all natty. Achievable in 6 months with proper diet and hard work.
>>
>>37423446
That's not a powerlifter you retard.

It's a guy with incredibly short arms that bro lifts on shit tons of roids and his an acceptable bench.
>>
File: tumblr_nnq962IgKu1u5faebo6_500.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnq962IgKu1u5faebo6_500.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>37423293
I jerk off to pics of the guy on the left frequently, fucking damn he's getting fatter

pic related he's too fat to tie his own shoes
>>
you don't have to look like shit to be a beast, just look at this guy:

https://youtu.be/pmzOAxGQsHM?t=2m48s
>>
>>37428446
Look at the video that's posted, he does full range, no belly presses or anything, raw. Ya'll nillas just jealous.
>>
>>37428459
Can't get it up to him, what with him and his friends being racist dicks and probably bullies. I can't help but admire him for his lifts and the fact that he's left humanity behind. 400 pounds at like 5'9, Jesus fuck. And his forearms are the size of some people's thighs.
>>
What is this guy taking and how much did he eat to get this big?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.gif (328KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.gif
328KB, 500x374px
>>37429162
>Dragonball Z background in gym

That is beautiful, god damn.

It makes me feel so connected when I see weight lifters use DBZ as inspiration. Recently I watched a mini documentary on strongman competitions, and one of the leading competitors made examples of lifting comparing it to going Super Saiyan.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.