[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who'd win in a fight? CT fletcher the chump nigger from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: ctvsbla.png (449KB, 809x333px) Image search: [Google]
ctvsbla.png
449KB, 809x333px
Who'd win in a fight? CT fletcher the chump nigger from Compton, or Jason Blaha, fitness enthusiast and trainer. Also life advice. Check him out on Youtube.
>>
>>37422521

Jason. CT would probably die of a heart attack chasing Blaha down and if he didn't Blaha would hopefully make it to his car in time to slap on some tactical gear.
>>
All you have to do is punch ct in chest and boom hes dead rip
>>
File: 1464745655019.jpg (7KB, 296x290px) Image search: [Google]
1464745655019.jpg
7KB, 296x290px
>>37422642
>implying he doesnt already have tactical gear on all the time
>implying thr monster is ever caught off guard
>>
File: 1464933388254.jpg (159KB, 820x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1464933388254.jpg
159KB, 820x1046px
>>
My boy Hemingway wouldnt even need to fight, he would bring his .308 and the FWOOP of the bullet would be the last thing CT never hears
>>
>>37422521
We are talking about some 50+ year old roidmonkey and hemmingway, the cold blooded military trained mercenary. CT doesn't stand a chance.
>>
blaha is a complete pussy and not that strong with terrible cardio

ct fletcher is strong and probably has decent cardio, probably isn't a complete pussy either.
>>
>>37422885
I would delete that comment, if you know what's good for you...
>>
>>37422885
Youre about to get a visit from Hemingway you idiot.
>>
oh shit thats our boy hemmingway
>>
File: Edgelords.png (1MB, 1202x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelords.png
1MB, 1202x1100px
I did a poll on who would win an MMA fight under unified rules a while back--VG or Bloho. VG won but several people actually voted for the fat, bald retard for some reason. I might as well shoehorn this ITT since it's somewhat relevant.

www.strawpoll.me/10188487

Here's some info on the theoretical combatants:

Blaha
-40 years old
-5'9, 210 lb (claims those stats, anyway)
-Strong enough to compete at regional level as a powerlifter while committing disability fraud. Never competed at a national or world level despite admittedly using steroids and HGH peptides for 20 years.
-No cardio to speak of due to obesity and deviated septum. Literally gets very out of breath just talking to a camera for five minutes.
-Claims to have two black belts in unnamed martial arts. But also claims to be a former CIA agent, mercenary, and fitness model with a genius IQ who's a veteran of Operation Desert Storm and the "powder wars" in Central America, so he's an unreliable narrator and that's putting it mildly.

VG
-25 years old
-6'3, 190 lb (noticeably bigger in recent vids)
-Weak as you'd expect a natty vegan with shit muscle insertions to be
-Does 9 hours of intense cardio a weak plus rock climbing and kickboxing
-Used to be a hockey enforcer but only at a junior hockey level
-Now training in MMA, apparently

I'll make a separate strawpoll for CT and Blaha in a minute. Or someone else can do it. Does anyone have CT's stats? He looks about 5'11 to me. King of manlets!

I'd kinda expect both guys to wreck Blaha. CT because he's strong as fuck and grew up fighting in the streets of Compton. VG because he could just dance around and wait for Blaha to collapse from exhaustion, which wouldn't take very long at all.
>>
File: ct.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ct.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
And now some stats on CT Fletcher vs Blaha

Boho
-see stats above

CT
-56 years old (turns 57 in 4 days)
-5'11, 225 lb
-Grew up in Compton, unlike Blaha who is a rich kid turned welfare fraud
-Unlike Bobo, CT is an actual veteran of the US Army.
-Was a martial artist before getting into bodybuilding and then powerlifting. Black belt in karate.
-Was much, much stronger than Blaha in his prime and even now, appears to be much stronger and with lower bf%. Benched 650 lb raw in competition to Blahino's claimed 385 lb max bench. Still capable of repping 500 lb.
-Known cardiac patient who almost died of hypertension. Successfully recovered from surgery and appears pretty healthy, all things considered.
>>
File: baha.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
baha.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Vote on Blaha vs CT here:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10392159
>>
>>37426262
>Vegain Gains
Are you serious, Blaha is much bigger and stronger. I don't like either of them but let's be real weight classes are a thing for a reason
>>
File: image.png (582KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
582KB, 640x1136px
>>37422885
Hemingway 66 incoming
>>
File: 1434085306179.jpg (32KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1434085306179.jpg
32KB, 428x510px
>>37426559
Yeah, but the bigger, stronger guy gets tired faster and generally loses to the guy with better endurance.

Example A: The World's Strongest Man champion Mariusz Pudzianowski turning purple and tapping to strikes after 6 minutes or so of physical activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wfcQVxV5Cw

To Pudzian's credit, he lasted a lot longer than Blaha would against anyone. Blaha literally cannot talk without getting exhausted.

>>37426580
Kek! My sides!
>>
>>37426590
Sylvia weighs a bit more though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.