[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation thread I'm gonna start off with a little manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: image_alexander.jpg (466KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image_alexander.jpg
466KB, 2560x1600px
Motivation thread

I'm gonna start off with a little manlet known as Alexader the Great.

After rampaging through Persia, trying to conquer the known world, Alexander had to cut off the Persians from their sea assets in the Mediterranean sea.

Problem was, Alexander had no ships. He tore them apart after landing in Asia and used them to build siege engines.

He had captured every port the persians could have used to harass greece, except for one named Tyre.

Tyre was located one mile off the mainland, in a heavily defended city with walls 50 feet high.

Alexander offered peace terms. His envoys were killed and dumped into the ocean.

Alex, already mad about being a manlet, decided to take the city. Problem was, he was
>noships

So, he spends six months creating a mole, or earthen causeway up to the gates of this city. After many setbacks, he finally breaches the wall, sells all the women and children into slavery, and crucifies 10,000 men on the beaches.

Alexander faced an insurmountable task, and accomplished it. He literally changed the face of this planet.

Tyre used to be an island. Now its a penninsula.

Be like Alexander.
>>
Heres an aerial view of modern day tyre. The original mole was only about 10 feet wide in 330bc.
>>
>turning an island into an antibiotic

yeah ok bro
>>
>>37401323
Underrated post.
>>
>>37401323
>>37401731

i dont get it
>>
>>37401759
>Peninsula
Is a formation of land that juts out into open sea
>Penicillin
An antibiotic

The joke is he turned the ISLAND city of Tyre into a PENINSULA
>>
>>37401791
whats that have to do with anything?

or is Tyresine some kind of antibiotic
>>
>>
>>37401252
Motivation? I got 3 words for you. Hans Ulrich Dietzel.
>>
>>37403726
His name is Hans Ulrich Dietzel
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1000x1333px
I fucking love this one,it's the only poetry i have ever read that i actually liked.
>>
>>37403774
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.