[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ can I make it? I was obese as a teenager and lost 110 pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3021x3607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3021x3607px
/fit/ can I make it? I was obese as a teenager and lost 110 pounds but I can't seem to lose my love handles etc. I also feel like I might have gyno and wide hips but it might just be loose skin after losing a third of my body mass (was 280 pounds)

I just started lifting again and hitting cardio every da
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>37397714
Sorry about your genetics.
>>
Lift man , fill in that skin with some muscle brah.
>>
>>37397742
>just lift bro!

sorry, but OP is totally fucked. He will never look good without a shirt on. Lifting can't change your bonestructure and extra skin.
>>
Keto
>>
>>37397770
I'm gonna prove you wrong
>>
>>37397714
You're still quite fat. Cut for another few months.
>>
Of course you can make it, you lazy sack of shit. You've already proven you're capable of dropping serious weight which is nearly as hard as gaining it.

You will be fine if you read the sticky and pretend you're not an estrogen filled pussy
>>
I was in the same boat as you.

Fat is first on, last off. Keep working at it and they'll go. Just like mine did.
>>
You have a good face and hair. It would be a shame if you wasted it listening to faggot retards like >>37397770.

Keep lifting and stay on course, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>37397714
You might want to get your testosterone levels tested
>>
>>37397806
You're right dude. To be totally honest I plateaued after I got more in shape, obviously still a fat fuck but I started getting lots of pussy and that was my original motivation
>>
>>37397714
Keep it up man, you're going to make it. I literally have the same body as you man. Just gotta stay consistent!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.