[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just finally gave up on keto. I love bread way to much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: dontquitketo.png (1018KB, 1600x1522px) Image search: [Google]
dontquitketo.png
1018KB, 1600x1522px
So i just finally gave up on keto. I love bread way to much. What aspects should i keep from it, and which should i toss?
>>
File: 1463788596720.jpg (25KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1463788596720.jpg
25KB, 290x290px
Why do people always do these named diets? Just eat less calories than you use daily. Its the simplest thing in the world.
>>
File: 1454265565016.jpg (85KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1454265565016.jpg
85KB, 500x628px
>>37385395
what this guy said, don't go full retard about carbs. Just don't be a total fattie.
>>
>>37384137
Toss the whole thing. Do intermittent fasting instead. I can eat whatever I want and still lose 1-2 lbs a week
>>
>>37384137
keep the high protein?
do you even understand the point of keto?
fuck man
>>
>>37384137
>I love bread way to much
I've always found the differences in macro preferences interesting. I could not care less about eating bread, but if i had to give up dairy I might die.
>>
>>37384137
>What aspects should i keep from it, and which should i toss?

Keto's pretty much a yes/no. There isn't really a halfway or compromise you can do. You're in ketosis or you're not.
>>
>>37384137
Just do keto in a cycle?
>>
>>37384137
I gave up on it also. You ll do way better on just regular IIFYM diet.

Keto is okay for cutting but Iv read that pros that have done it also gave up on it because of the loss in muscle mass.

Keto is good for certain conditions and okay on a short term. I dont know how healthy it really is to be honest
>>
>>37385925
how healthy it is long term ....***
>>
Tiger fitness had a good break down on the keto fad diet. Basically youll get the same cutting results with if it fits your macros only you can still eat potatoes and have cheat meals.

If you have cancer or some illness then by all means look into keto. It may save your life.
>>
File: 1460088371048.jpg (38KB, 468x473px) Image search: [Google]
1460088371048.jpg
38KB, 468x473px
>>37385786
You could combine low carb with intermittent fasting. I've always found keto to be too balls to the wall. That's why people relapse if you're to extreme. Shit ain't that fucking serious desu.
>>
Keto is the best diet for cutting
>>
>>37384137
Booo hoooo hoooo. I will find you and kick your ass you little bitch. You know who fucking cries about their diet? Women. Fucking retarded ass women. You know who actually needs a diet? People who make a living off their body. I assume you don't fit into either of those categories so SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
I'm just one week into keto, and it's being amazing.

I have the weirdest problem now, and I would have never thought I could say this one day: I eat too less. I do IF 23/1 and I aim for 1200-1500 kcals (I was 5'11'' and 175 lbs at the start of the diet).

I have never managed to eat more than 950 kcals. Always way too full to reach 1200. When I was dieting with carbs, I would eat slices of bread with a little piece of lowfat cheese and some lowfat deli meat. Now I can eat like a fucking king.

Don't get me wrong: I still love pizza, pasta, bread, sweets. I will always love them. But I can tell you, this shit it's amazing and you should give it a shot if you are struggling with other diets.

Tomorrow I will weigh myself for my 1st week mark. Right now, at the start of the 6th day, I'm 7 lbs down (but a lot of it it's water carried out by the glycogen).
>>
>>37384137
Joe organ is cool, show him some respekk nigga.

But I feel you OP, sadly bread gives me a bloodlust like a vampire. However keto upkeep is pretty challenging and I need some micronutrients from other sources. Eating bananas, oatmeal and berries did not kill my diet. I even had a ton of yogurt, that brought on some sugar lust, but I just had a keto meal and went to bed. Was fine after

Intermittent fasting meme is no joke. Pretty much saving me on my cut.
>>
File: when will they learn.png (3MB, 2389x1341px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
3MB, 2389x1341px
>>37384137
>manlets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.