[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on my body, what is my potential? Would I ever be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Based on my body, what is my potential? Would I ever be able to look like the famous Instagram guys? With good muscles and a "hot" body?

I would like to become a special forces fitness guru type who can run forever but also be strong. Do I have the right body type to accomplish that?
>>
File: 1463969266150.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1463969266150.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
To gain special forces physique, join the special forces
>>
It's not about body type, it's about WILL.
>>
>>37316935
in the words of ra's al ghul, "the training is nothing, the will is everything"
>>
>>37316776
Why do you keep posting here asking those same questions.
>>
>what is my potential?
>fully clothed

Fuck if I know, you're not fat so it shouldn't be hard to get fit. Find a program, use iifym macro calculator. Basically all of my fitness knowledge comes from Alan Thrall, Omar Isuf, and Elliot Hulse, etc.

/fit/ is not a place for advice (besides the sticky). It's just a place for people to fuck around and give shitty meme advice 99% time and the other 1% is genuine. Take everything anyone says here with a grain of salt (even me, anon). Start lifting and eating right (lots of those "/fit/ diet" pics online aren't that bad, but you don't have to only eat those things listed).

Learn as you go, there's no way you're gonna know how to do everything day one. This is a lifestyle change, it's something you ease into and becomes a part of who you are. Always be learning, be anal as fuck about proper form, find out what you need to eat and how much, find a program, lift that heavy ass weight, become a God.
>>
>>37316935
Body will
>>
File: dangies96.png (321KB, 455x340px) Image search: [Google]
dangies96.png
321KB, 455x340px
>>37316904
You need to be in their shape before joining.

>>37317092
Do you think it's wise to lift heavy ass weights if I'm looking to join an elite combat role that requires insane cardio capabilities?
>>
you really don't have the FACE to be one of the "famous Instagram guys"
>>
>>37316776
>special forces fitness guru type
You wanna be a Blaha?
>>
File: littlemansyndrome.jpg (71KB, 493x710px) Image search: [Google]
littlemansyndrome.jpg
71KB, 493x710px
>>37316776
Is that tip-toeing I see?
>>
>>37317527
Kek
>>
>what is my potential

>FACE
no
>FRAME
no
HEIGHT
ok

Still needs 2/3 so never gonna make it.
>>
>>37318011
and the 2 need to be Face and Height
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.