[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here Joseph Gordon-Levitt basically trashes the idea of lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Here Joseph Gordon-Levitt basically trashes the idea of lifting weights. Did any of you guys see this? What do you think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jftltQwXsQ&feature=youtu.be&t=40s
>>
>>37298900
What? No he doesn't

Am I watching the right video lol
>>
>>37298900
manlets they will never learn
>>
>>37298900
Just some celeb with a messiah complex trying to lecture us plebians

> i personally l-like to cycle swim play s-sports!!
> look how humble i am guys! ! !
>>
Why did I look at the comments
> The average person needs about 35 grams of protein and there is no advantage until you get above 300 grams.
>no advantage
>until
>300 g
jesus christ close close close
>lol 1988 study experience > science
nonono close close close
don't wanna read any further
>>
>>37298900

All he said was that cardio is healthier than lifting weights, and he's not wrong.
>>
>>37298900
It's fine if he doesn't agree with a fitness orientated lifestyle outside of cardio. However, he is in no fucking position to be saying what is or isn't "healthy". He reeks of insecurity and is beta to the max in this interview.
>>
>how did you get through that "pain barrier"?
>he literally lols at this nu male faggots spinelessness

BASED
>>
>>37298971
why do you ever look at any comments to youtube? it's just an open forum people can express their inner idiocies.
>>
>>37299007
>you can die doing cardio

How is that healthier?
>>
>>37299047

you can die from lifting too...
>>
>>37298971
Blue pill is real
>>
>roiding for this
>>
>>37299056
You can die by dropping a barbell on your throat but not by the act of lifting itself.
>>
>>37299056
To say it vain and "unhealthy" to lift, even for appearance, is just ignorant and pretty condescending.
>>
>>37298900

whats wrong with his face

did he have a stroke?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.