[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not doing intermittent fasting, is it a bad Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 716x716px
If you're not doing intermittent fasting, is it a bad Idea to not eat for a fiew hours, as that will cause overeating later, or screw with my metabolism?

I'm a fatty trying to lose weight. I wake up at around 11am, but sometimes don't eat until 4 or 5. If I'm not trying to d IF, is this bad?
>>
>>37295968
bumpo
>>
It isn't great for your muscles, but whatever helps you lose weight is fine fatty.
>>
Meal timing is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. IF is mainly a matter of preference for folks.
>>
>>37295968
From a nutrition stand point it's much better to eat a balanced breakfast about 30-60mins after waking to jump start your metabolism and get the body working towards peak performance. This obviously depends, however, on your goals and schedule. Do what you like but I find and early breakfast to be the most beneficial to my lifestyle.
>>
metabolism doesn't work that way. Meal timing is meaningless. IF doesn't do anything special in terms of fat burning, it's mainly just hunger management.

If you're a fatty trying to lose weight, eat less, eat better. That's all there is to it. Want to make it easier? Exercise too.
>>
maiwaifu!

(Milana Vayntrub)
>>
No, without a constant source of nutrition your body will die.
>>
>>37295968
breh, here's a tip for life: set a routine and stick to it. Makes living easier. If you don't have good habits, a routine to form them is the next best thing.
>>
>>37295968

Dude you're worried about things that don't affect you in the slightest. If you are fat, you just need to eat less not worry about your meal timings.

>>37296294

>Meal timing is meaningless

No it isn't, but for the vast majority of DYEL/fatties it's irrelevant. If you are at the point where you're manipulating your hormones through meal timings/compositions you aren't seeking advice from a ukrainian finger painting forum.
>>
>>37296378
>you just need to eat less not worry about your meal timings.
>>Meal timing is meaningless
>No it isn't, but for the vast majority of DYEL/fatties it's irrelevant.
gee, I wonder why I would ever say that to the fatty OP asking about it and not including the very specific example of where it isn't meaningless
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.