[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides having many options for sex, what are the upsides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 37

File: xiJywIp.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
xiJywIp.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Besides having many options for sex, what are the upsides of being a woman?
>>
justice system
>>
not having to work
>>
>men's shirts
>short skirts
>colour my hair
>do what I dare
>>
all these women won't amount to shit in like 20 years when their looks don't mean shit. They'll be stuck with some beta working at a grocery store till they're like 70.

Stay in school, faggots.
>>
Am I literally on /r9k/ what the fuck is /fit/ tonight

>>37262135
>>37262143
these
>>
>>37262162
sometimes i feel a little emotional, nigga
>>
Not having to deal with personhood
Guaranteed control over lineage
Limited contemplation
Lack of religiosity
Lack of artistry
Always passionate and always able to follow it as it erupts spontaneously
>>
it sounds like it's better to be a guy imo
>>
File: double standards for men.jpg (658KB, 800x4936px) Image search: [Google]
double standards for men.jpg
658KB, 800x4936px
>>37262129
>>
can have sex with multiple partners and have an abortion if i get pregnant rather than face the consequences of my actions
>>
>>37262230
this really
>>
>Being able to do nothing
>being able to complain about that
>>
The hope that a man will come and lead her to the promise land.
>>
Affirmative action in technology firms.
>>37262230
This triggers me so hard every time
>>
Guys make it out that being a woman is amazing because if you're attractive life is ez mode, but even an attractive woman simply doesn't have it as good as a man can.

I'd pick being a man over being a woman every time. Women are intrinsically worse than men.
>>
>>37262230
most of these are true, just some are trying to be too creative and doesn`t work too well
>>
>>37262285
this

sure, women are born attractive

but men have far more capacity to be attractive

are you telling me someone like Jeff Seid or Zyzz is on the same attractiveness as some D-cup blonde slut, from a completely neutral and unbiased standpoint?
>>
>>37262309
Much less attractive, much more beautiful.

Yes there is a difference.
>>
Pillow fights
>>
File: 1463901025998.jpg (947KB, 800x4936px) Image search: [Google]
1463901025998.jpg
947KB, 800x4936px
>>37262230
Ones in RED really hit home. Especially rejecting women sexually. Their insecurity takes over and next thing you know people are saying you are gay. Current gym situation..
>>
>>37262177
>lack of religiosity
That one's objectively untrue.

>>37262205
It is. Anyone complaining about their maleness is a huge bitch. Being male is so awesome that women practically worship men who grab it by the horns and make the most of it.
>>
>>37262309
dont you get it lifting doesnt cure AUTISM

STACY sits on her ASS rejecting every TRYSTAN who walks up to her and spills his SPAGHETTI while CHAD eats PIZZA and FUCKS her than LEAVES
>>
>>37262156
If they don't smoke and stay fit it'll be more like 30 years.
>>
>>37262351
>That one's objectively untrue.
Please, women are attracted to folk religion, mythos and religion as a social function. Very few of them can ever be initiates.
>>
I'd say that /fit/ = /r9k/ with muscles.

But we all know that's not true.

/fit/ = /r9k/ full stop.
>>
pnis
>>
>>37262129
There are none

t. a woman
>>
>>37262129
white, female, normal weight is all you need to play life in easy mode
>>
>>37262143
Only in America, where women slave at home.
>>
None really
All "female privileges" are vastly overrated
>>
>>37262412
Hello my friend, let me tell you about SAUDI ARABIA.
>>
>>37262390
you're probably trolling, but I know a lot of women who really do think there are no advantages to being a woman. it's ridiculous how deluded they can be
>>
>>37262230
>employers will prefer to hire you
Yeah that's a bunch of bullshit. Young women are typically avoided like the plague because they're about to spend a quarter of their twenties giving birth or nursing.

With the random possibility that the woman never returns to work because 'm-muh babies need me'
>>
>>37262433
America is the Saudi Arabia of the western world. Don't even pretend it isn't true.

You guys are so nuts for your religions. And even more nuts about turning anything into a religion

See:
>feminism
>MRA
>HAES
>vegan
>Political correctness
and so on
>>
>>37262478
I'm from Norway frendo.
>>
>>37262450
It depends on if we're talking about in a career perspective or entry-level work. A man will always have a harder time finding entry-level work, especially as manual and factory labor becomes unavailable thanks to immigration, outsourcing and automatization.
>>37262478
>implying Saudi Arabia isn't one of the top 5 greatest countries in the world
>>
>>37262403
The same is true for a man
>>
>>37262350
lotus I thought u were ghey :^)
>>
>>37262478
>and so on

Go away Slavoj
>>
>>37262494
yea totally
male gold diggers are a thing right?
>>
File: 1461098477374.jpg (76KB, 1180x823px) Image search: [Google]
1461098477374.jpg
76KB, 1180x823px
>>37262503
*sniffs* *pulls shirt*

I WILLSH NOT

*touches nose*
>>
>>37262233
nailed it
>>
Struggle and pain changes people. Therefor females never really develop at all. They are like children, all their hobbies+interessets pretty much reflect this well. Be pretty, be cute, do "girl" things that are trendy right now. That is literally it. Compared to that, the below average male is made fun of in highschool, has hardly any friends, and will keep on struggling due to nothing but pretty much a coin toss in life. Actually two. First is whether female or male, and second wehther attractive or not. Either way, the male will actually have to compensate for everything, and either letting him just die, or he becomes amazing. Average males have it slightly easiert, but nowadays there is not much difference between average and below average for most females, they all just see losers. Being a gifted or very gifted male in terms of looks/social standing/talents etc, makes the life of a male easier, but it often backfires as well. I think it is pretty challenging being a male, that being said, if someone said that a sniper could shot me in the head and I could just insta die one day in the close future, I am not sure if I would say no to it.
>>
>>37262506
>implying gold digging is easy
>>
File: 1461080509083.jpg (13KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
1461080509083.jpg
13KB, 196x258px
>>37262129
At least 5/30 days of the month you will be in pain and toilet bound with emotion swings
You are treated like less of a person and more of an object by men, so you never really fit in
You are stuck socializing with other girls, which usually ends up being boring as shit.
You will be labeled slut or attention whore on 4chan no matter in what situation they find out about you being female.
Society expects you to be pretty (ugly successful women are looked down on more than ugly successful men)
wear make up to look sexually attractive
Two hours a day grooming hair, face and body.
Selective eating and cardio
People assume you're shallow because you take care of your body more than men (I think)
Men will always try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening. (Teachers and bosses are no exceptions)
Can't mention liking games without being associated with either gamur girls or landwhales with moustaches and cyan hair.

JUST etc etc.
>>
>>37262129
Buying clothes + accessorizing is way more fun. Plus you can try a whole bunch of different haircuts, change your makeup on the daily if you feel like it, fingernail polish, etc..
>t. have 2 sisters
>>
>>37262444
There are fucking none
Even the getting laid easily isn't that amazing
>>
>>37262129
right now
the world
>betas/white knights being doormats

before
nothing
>women were literally property in the past

a 5/10 can be 7+ with make up
after that she can have whatever she wants
if some guy isnt interested she can always find another within the hour
when her eggs are about to dry up she can snags a beta and cuck him
>>
Females can get better gains though, if they knot what they're doing.
>>
>>37262671
Explain, how?
>>
>>37262551
>men will always try to get in your pants
Oh BOO HOO, I have the opposite sex LINING UP to fuck me. Christ, must be a fucking nightmare!
>>
>>37262551
>At least 5/30 days of the month you will be in pain and toilet bound with emotion swings
not if you take birth control
>You are treated like less of a person and more of an object by men, so you never really fit in
when women stop treating themselves like objects, then maybe men will too. men are objectified just as much as women but no one cares
>You are stuck socializing with other girls, which usually ends up being boring as shit
women can socialize with anyone they want, just as much as a man can. socializing with girls is boring because girls are boring
>You will be labeled slut or attention whore on 4chan no matter in what situation they find out about you being female
and men will be labelled autists or neckbeards. how is that any different?
>Society expects you to be pretty
same can be said of men. we are expected to be tall, handsome, ripped and rich. men are expected to lead. women can get away with being average
>wear make up to look sexually attractive
no one is forcing women to wear makeup, which will only leave you looking like a leather bag by your 30s
>Two hours a day grooming hair, face and body
what? an ex of mine took half an hour at most to get ready to go out
>Selective eating and cardio
or eat everything and no fitness like tess holliday and people will still support you
>People assume you're shallow because you take care of your body more than men
people can assume men are shallow because they spend a couple hours in the gym sculpting a physique
>Men will always try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening
and women don't try to get into mens pants subconsciously? what about all the female teachers who commit statutory rape of their students and all the female bosses who get away with sexually harassing their male employees
>Can't mention liking games without being associated with either gamur girls or landwhales with moustaches and cyan hair
that's stupid
your entire post can be debunked
>>
File: 1456274454225~2.jpg (90KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1456274454225~2.jpg
90KB, 630x630px
Being a woman has some pros and cons

Pros (if you're pretty):
>people will give you free stuff
>men will bend over backwards for you
>there will be no challenges in life

Cons:
>no one will ever respect you
>you have no passion/interests
>physically weak and feeble
>your looks expire after 25
>you can't drive/operate machinery
>men will always surpass you in everything
>>
>>37262230
Now the list is pretty long, but many of them are quite bullshit. I'll agree that some stuff turns into an advantage for women, but I wouldn't want to be one that's for sure. Just hearing my sister's stories about being catcalled daily, groped while in the bus, not respected and such is so infuriating.
Some other issues rely more on the shitty american justice system than anything else. My country just passed a law allowing a couple to divorce without a judhe if it comes from a common aggreement, hence allowing for fair terms. Same thing for all the rape accusation, your system works on the basis of guilty until proven innocent (seriously, wtf?) Hence you end up with plenty of innocents in shit situations because they have no way to prove they didn't do what they're accused of.

Anyway, I'd say that yes some stuff of that list is true, but some of it is false as well. World isn't black and white like that.
>>
>>37262671
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>37262350
Honestly, most of them rely on you not being some beta shit that gets walked on.

If you can stand up for yourself and not stutter and look away like some child, pretty much everything is accepted. Just have to handle it well.
>>
>>37262759
It is when you don't WANT sex with everyone. I am in a commited relationship and I don't want to have sex with anyone else.
>>
>>37262759
It is
Men are trash
>>
>>37262876
It's funny how women literally have so few problems and little adversity in their lifes that the make up drama all the time.
>men are such pigs
>they catcall me and express that I am pretty
Bitch, you should be in utter bliss that you can achive what little purpose your kind have in society. Rape isn't a big deal either. As far as crimes go, it's pretty harmless. I'm just glad that Sharia law is coming to the western world.
>>
>>37262562
>can get laid whenever
>can work a shit job and get by because of tips
>don't even have to buy food because there will always be beta orbiters willing to buy you food
>can get a sugar daddy
>can pass school without studying
>can sleep with the boss to get a promotion
>can marry a beta provider who will look after you

honestly fuck off
>>
>>37262908
You do realize that women have no other purpose than being a human birthing sac? You are inferior in every way.
>>
>>37262551
jesus can you cry about your non-issues a little more?
>>
>>37262759
Well yea women dont care about sex
Except with chad
>>
File: lataus.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
lataus.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>37262957
Do you expect women to know of any real problems when they've never faced them?
>>
>>37262968
I imagine it's like america's next topmodel where they bawl their eyes out when they get a haircut, have to walk in uncomfortbale shoes for one hour or are unnecessarily bitchy to each other

only irl and no model contract at the end
>>
>>37262950
Exactly what I'm trying to say
There are no perks to being a woman
Being surrounded by men DEFINITELY is not a fucking perk
It's trash
>>
Dating women is a waste of time too. Marriage is a complete sham.

It's pretty obvious that women are incapable of loving anyone except their offspring. That's just their neurobiology. When they say they love their husband, they really mean the environment he maintains and money he brings in. Women are no problems cheating even decades into a marriage because they lack the ability to love like men do.

Some women can't even manage to love their kids. There was a video of a single mother in China who beat her baby. The police apprehended her and she explained that "rape" was the cause of her behavior. See, muslims have the right idea about women and how they should be kept.
>>
>>37262551
This guy gets it.

>>37262824
You do realise that birth control still makes you have your preiod right? It just makes it more regular for most girls.

Honestly no, women are more objectified than men. The simple fact that women can end up as an object, to compliment a man, just shows that. How many ads with women compared to ads with men only to promote the product by putting a good looking person?

Come on, we all have the same reaction when a firl says she prefers to be with men cus that's less drama. Everyone sees her as sucking everyone's dick.

Because autists and neckbeard is just a buzzword at this point. Whereas a girl will immediately be jumped by every thirsty man simply because she has a vagina. Her onlt value to their eyes is as a sxual partner. That's a bit sad really.

Naaah we're not expected to be ripped rich, handsome, etc. That's for standing out. And there's the whole difference, if you don't well shit, you're average but that's it. But an ugly girl? Boy is she in trouble. Everyone will mock her, because, as explained above, women are still valued quite artificially, hence an ugly one will see her value drop down quite fast.
I'll pass on the other stuff concerning that.

I daresay that women try a lot less than men. Still related to the point above, since a woman value is still represented by her beauty (more or less) the prettier she is, the more attention she will get. And honestly, it's pretty fucking awful. Try to talk for a while with a female friend or family, even a not so hot one. You'll realise that being hit on every single day is fucking atrocious. Honestly, I fume when I hear my sisters stories. It is tiring, sometimes you just want to be meft alone,even if the other person's hot.
As to the teacher, I call bullshit on that. I've seen many more cases where the teacher is labeled as a slut (especially in America, with the whole muh religion thing), fired, prosecuted, and sent to jail. Men get the same end, but it should be so.
>>
>>37262946
Honestly stop writing fanfiction anon
>>
>>37262129
you can touch your boobs whenever you want
>>
>>37262931
Come on man, try to be mature for once.
>>
>>37262999
Why don't you just kill yourself if you can't even play your cards right? Both women and men hate edgy tumblr cunts like you.
>>
>>37263012
>Both women and men hate edgy tumblr cunts like you.

And I should kill myself because of that? Pff. If they do that's not my problem.
>>
>>37262997
I actually saw a Finnish show where teen girls wanted a model contract. One girl broke down when they said that your hair needs to be cut shorter. What a vain bitch.
>>
>>37262968
What would you call real issues you faggot?
We're talking gender specific issues here.
Not personal issues.
Fucking trash frogposter.
>>
>>37263025
Then stay around and be an obnoxious cunt. You'll see that shit like that doesn't fly in the real world.
>>
>>37262230
I agree with a lot of this but
>Obscure Interests
Having different hobbies or interests has never, EVER been a problem with girls. Most of the girls I've dated will at least pretend to be interested when I talk about WW1 trench raids for an hour and a half.
>Quiet
Girls are generally easily annoyed by guys who follow them around and won't shut the fuck up, I've witnesses this. The trick is to stay pretty reserved with your speech until you have something insightful to say, or wish to talk about something you really care about. Speak less, but have your words carry more weight.
>"IF YOU ORGASM BEFORE YOUR PARTNER IS SATISFIED YOU'RE A FAILURE!!"
You have these things on your body, they're called hands and a tongue. If more than %40 of your sex is just intercourse then you are a terrible fuck.
>Owns guns
Again, never had a girl care. They're either indifferent or somewhat curious.
>You are into hobbies like videogames, anime, and other stuff most people consider weird.
It isn't fucking 1997 anymore. Even Chad fucks around on his Xbox One or Steam account after getting back from an EDM festival where he slays pussy because of his FACE HEIGHT FRAME status and watches twitch streams of LoL.
>Enjoys masturbation
Again, this was written by somebody who got out of highschool in '99 and has had no social life sense. People are a lot more light-hearted than this now. Nobody gives a fuck that you jerk off.
>Have a particular sexual interest
I'd be creeped out too if somebody came to me and started talking about wanting to have their nuts hit with a riding crop when we just started talking a day ago. Girls are perfectly willing to discuss this shit given you have that sort of relationship with them, even a close friendship allows you to step over that line and talk kinks.

This was made by an autist.
>>
>>37262129
>>37262129

They can get fucked and abused by a big strong man

>no homo
>>
>>37263049
How ominous
I'm so scared anon :^) I'm sure my whole life will change now that your words of wisdom have reached me
Now destiny's plan for me can truly begin
>>
>>37263082
I really don't give a shit what you do or what happens to you. I just know more than you and gave you a fair warning.

You can do whatever the fuck you want to do, slut.
>>
>>37263101
I'm aware
>>
>>37263055
>made by an autist

This anon gets it.
I'm into /tg/ stuff, I PAINT LITTLE PLASTIC MEN, and out of the 3 girls that I brought back to the house (I preferto go to the girl's normally, I can just drop it and come home this way if shit happens) and none got any problem with seeing all the stuff on my desk. 1 didn't give a shit, and the 2 others were impressed and made me talk about it for some time before we banged.

As I said above, most of that shit relies on being some beta shit that spills his spaghettis when someone looks at him and not standing up to people.
>>
>>37263055
>Owns guns
Muhrica!
>>
File: 1429032217837.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1429032217837.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>37263003
I dont even know why i'm replying to your stupid shit but here goes - women get lighter sentencing in court than men, its statistically proven. If a male teacher fucks one of his students, his sentence will be (on average) longer than a females. He will also get beaten and raped in prison, whereas a female prisoner is less likely to face that reality.

Women have some hit easier and some shit harder. Same with men. But dont think for a single second they're equal.
>>
>>37263309
I meant equal in that they both get sent to prison you silly.
And chances are, if a male teacher sleeps with his student, he took advantage of a young impressionable girl. Turn that around and it's much more likely that the female teacher got with a very mature and developed student compared to his peers, who may or may not have been the first one to show his interest.

In any case, any teacher having that kind of relation with any student is just olain wrong. Heel even in Uni where basically everyone's an adult, I'm pretty sure a student and teacher will both get kicked out if something like that happens.
>>
>>37263003
>women are more objectified because their inherent beauty makes them better for advertisement

Women and children first though, am I right?

Men are objectified in the sense that we're consistently considered the disposable gender, while women's only source of objectification is being considered so valuable that a man just having a woman by his side represents success.
>>
>many options for sex

>implying all of these options are desirable

>implying i don't prefer girls 9/10 times anyway and the prob is you can't wrap them around your finger as easily as guys

>getting hot AF, no boner, no one knows, win
>>
>>37263209
You didnt tell them how you watch loli anime though
>>
>>37262129

Breast Cancer and being physically incapable of defending yourself.

Oh! You said upsides...

You can get fucked anytime you want and you can take things that aren't yours and get away with it if by getting away with it I mean getting railed in the asshole in exchange.
>>
You're protected from cradle to grave by judicial, medical, legal and welfare systems.
>>
>>37262146

MAN
>>
>>37263499
I
>>
>>37263005
>implying any of those things are false
>>
>>37263523
They are. Holy shit dude.
>>
>>37263505

FEEL
>>
>>37262390
show tits or vagoo
>>
>>37263505
FEEL
>>
>>37263529
You cant argue with the first one dude, you can make arguments for the latter but any girl can get laid anytime
>>
>>37262551
>waaaaah men want to have sex with me
>waaaaah not eating like shit is hard
>waaaaaaaaah i can't into vidya

GAS THE WOMEN
GENDER WAR NOW
>>
File: men objectified.jpg (22KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
men objectified.jpg
22KB, 480x276px
>>37263003
>Honestly no, women are more objectified than men
see pic related. men are objectified all the time, just as much as women. men can end up as an object to compliment a woman. how is putting men on a leash like dogs meant to sell stockings?

>Come on, we all have the same reaction when a girl says she prefers to be with men cus that's less drama. Everyone sees her as sucking everyone's dick
no, hanging out with men is less drama>>37263003
>Because autists and neckbeard is just a buzzword at this point
so it slut or attention whore. what's your point? Whereas a girl will immediately be jumped by every thirsty man simply because she has a vagina
and guys will be jumped by thirsty girls who want some cock in their box
>Her only value to their eyes is as a sexual partner. That's a bit sad really.
sometimes the truth can be sad
>that's for standing out
you haven't seen many dating profiles have you?
>But an ugly girl? Boy is she in trouble
just as much trouble as an ugly male who will be told he is worthless, will never get a girl, will never amount to anything. and he's three times more likely than a woman to kill himself because of it
>I daresay that women try a lot less than men
they do because they don't have to try as hard simply because they're women.
>You'll realise that being hit on every single day is fucking atrocious
it can get annoying, yes, but in no way is someone expressing interest in wanting to get to know someone better attrocious
>As to the teacher, I call bullshit on that. I've seen many more cases where the teacher is labeled as a slut, fired, prosecuted, and sent to jail
and yet there is still a huge proportion of those teachers who avoid jail and only get a few months community service where male teachers who have sex with similarly aged girls get 20 years in prison

once again your whole post can be debunked. you're an idiot, go be a cuck somewhere else
>>
File: FFXV.jpg (50KB, 445x750px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV.jpg
50KB, 445x750px
>>37263529
So you're saying you can't get laid whenever? You're saying you can't you sex to get free shit? You're saying you can't use your tits and vag to advance your career? Because if you are you are a fucking liar.
>>
>>37263566
>You're saying you can't use your tits and vag to advance your career?

I can't
You know why
Because men in positions of power aren't fucking beta males willing to do anything for some pussy like you guys are
>>
>>37263592
Nah, it's sounds like you're just not hot enough. I will agree that being an ugly woman is worse than being an ugly man. You're basically useless.
>>
File: autistic child.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
autistic child.png
39KB, 261x358px
>>37263003
>Her only value to their eyes is as a sexual partner
that is her only value though. men who think like you are the reason our society is regressing
>>
>>37263478

>being physically incapable of defending yourself.

lmao

keep thinking that long enough to get dropped, fuccboi
>>
>>37263592
>You know why
You know what?!
I agree, this is one of the harder things to do as a woman because you need alot of things to "fall in place"
You cant just fuck him and get a promotion, its not that easy
What you need to do/should do is flirt with him (applies very well if he is married) and do as much as you can to sublty imply that you want him
If he fucks you then you start manipulating, peferably save proof of the affair and threathen to go to his boss/sue of sexual harrassment and tell his wife all about it

This is a power play situation and you need to manipulate yourself into a positon of power and your boss away from power. This is hard to do and sex plays a vital role in this
>>
File: 1463868354524.png (191KB, 495x475px) Image search: [Google]
1463868354524.png
191KB, 495x475px
>>37262230

Half of these are complete shit and the other half are only true if you're a 10/10 model.
>>
>>37262528
how's life going for you?
>>
>>37263305
Ayy lmao
>>
>>37263608
That I agree with
>>
>>37262177
>Lack of religiosity
Americunt, pls.
This is a common trait to any intelligent human being.
>>
>>37263620
this is why women are scum who if given the right circumstances will fuck any man over for any advantage
>>
>>37263406
Yeah, because the occasion to put women and children first happenevery fucking day in our times right?
>>
>>37263644
It's a common trait among degenerates
>>
>>37262351
>being male is so awesome that women practically worship men who are famous and rich (only)
>>
>>37263465
I don't though. I'm not into that.

But really, I'm as nerdy as you get, yet I don't get any trouble for that, because I know how to handle it.
All I see in this list is some whimpering bitch that can't handle himself.
>>
>>37262361
oh yeah, a 50 year old woman is really valuable
dipshit
>>
>>37263620
Nah, one of my friends who is 40 fucked his 23 year old secretary then she married him. Literally easiest of easy modes
>>
>>37262230

/r9k/-tier

Top cringe
>>
>>37263672
>not into loli anime
Nah youre not that nerd.
Youre like star wars level "nerd"
>>
>>37263661
women and children first has always been relevant. for example, most of the survivors from the titanic sinking were women and children. when a couple has a baby, the father generally sacrifices the time he could spend with his family to put in more time at work in order to support his family. literally everything a man does is for his family, and he does so without complaining and with minimal support and even recognition from society. if that's not women and children first i don't know what is
>>
>>37262432
>i have never been lonely or without sex in my entire life and have never been forced to approach the opposite sex only to be rejected over and over again
>i'm born valuable, i literally have to do nothing while men are expected to just "become" multimillionaires to be of any value whatsoever
>i've never been held accountable for my actions
>men do work for me all the time... for free

lol yah sounds ruff
>>
>>37263680
Sorry you wanted to be the one to marry your friend instead of her but that really doesn't prove anything? People get married, it happens
>>
>>37263680
If the boss is single then ys, obviously you need less manipulating and more...just...existing? i guess
I would argue that all a woman needs to attract a man is a vagina but there are traps/shemales/chicks with dicks so thats obviously not true

I would say she needs to exist in the real world aswell bu there are waifus who are anime so clearly that aint the case either

Why do i find this so depressing?
>>
Sounds to me like men lack self-respect
>>
>>37263705
Exactly, its not a power game.
Not anymore than relationships are inherently struggles of power
>>
>>37262551
those guys trying to get "into your pants" didn't know you were a lesbian.
>>
>>37263714
women too
>>
>Lift for 6 months on SS.
>on a cut
>Lose 30 lbs
>Reach 1/2/3/4 for 1 RM
>Literally national level woman lifts in upper body.
>Stay on it for another year with TM
>Blow women the fuck out in pretty much all lifts.
I honestly would take being supermang ugliness at 5'4 than ever being that weak.
>>
>>37263555
I'm not even the one that started it man, but if you're happy with your /r9k/ tier view of women, suit yourself.
But ask around, to your siblings, or even your mother, you'll see that being a woman is pretty damn hard.
>>
>>37262824
>you will be labeled a slut or attention whore after explicitly expressing that you are a female just for attention
>>
>>37263690
>Titanic
>Modern days

Yep. Definitely.
>>
File: 1430463466349.png (562KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
1430463466349.png
562KB, 751x418px
>>37263363
Your mentality makes me sick.

If a male does it, hes taking advantage of a young inpressionable girl. If a female does it, then obviously the boy was adult enough and knew what he was doing.

There are manipulative little girls, ones who cry rape for attention and status, and there are impressionable boys who just do as they're told. You see the world in black and white when it's really shades of grey.

Please kill yourself. Make the world a better place.
>>
>>37263737
>ignoring the rest of the post
sure thing
>>
File: 1445453157651.jpg (638KB, 520x6730px) Image search: [Google]
1445453157651.jpg
638KB, 520x6730px
>>37262230
>>
>>37263620
A perfect example of why women cannot be trusted, ever.
>>
>>37263003
how's the beta-male supplication going
>>
>>37263780
>implying any of the fit pol or r9k cucks have experienced 0.1% of what those ww2 soldiers did.
>>
>>37263661
only when it's important and someone has to die, dipshit.
>>
>>37263730
>/r9k/ tier view of women
my views have been shaped by my interactions with both men and women. in my experience, women can act like utter trash and face drastically different consequences to men who act the same way because they are held to different standards
>you'll see that being a woman is pretty damn hard
so is being a man. boys are falling behind in an education system dominated by female teachers, more women enter university education and graduate than men even though men graduate from much higher paying majors, less women die as a result of work place incidents, women have the upper hand in courts. ovarian and cercival cancer receive 4x the funding than testicular and prostate cancer even though comparatively more men die from those cancers. more men than women are homeless, and are more likely to die in homelessness. men are also 3x more likely to kill themselves because of the high expectations that society places on them from the moment they are born simply because they're men. it's much harder being a man than many people care to realize because we've been so focused on women for the last 50 years. but now that we have equality, women want more because they're not happy when they get a taste of true equality
>>
>>37263751
Funny, this whole thread is about seeing the world in black and white though.

>Women are EVUL
>Well you know, it's not like th-
>SHUT UP IT'S HOW IT IS

>Older men often take advantage of young women
>NO THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE

In any case, it goes back to the orignal argument, yes women get less jail time on average. But I'm willing to bet that they are also less likely to be recidivists. Which MIGHT explain why they get less jail time.
But still, let's admit the legal system advantages women. Fair enough. Then you have to consider that the moral, economic and social system is against them. I think they're still pretty unequal.
>>
>>37262230
The reason why is because men shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Now deal with it or go fuck yourself
>>
>>37263780
this is male privilege
>>
>>37263783
How's r9k treating you pal?
>>
Has /r9k/ spilled over again?
>>
>>37263714
keep telling yourself that you don't need to lose the weight ;)
>>
>>37262551
>try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening
>Teachers
Why can't I fuck my student? You shallow slut?
>>
>>37263730
hAHAHAHAHA

all of society taking care of me simply for existing is so RUFF!
>>
Threads like this legitimately make me want to kill myself.
>>
You keep telling it, retard.
>>
>>37263847
Why? Life isn't so shit.
>>
File: 1408653800352.jpg (41KB, 335x538px) Image search: [Google]
1408653800352.jpg
41KB, 335x538px
>>37263818
>hen you have to consider that the moral, economic and social system is against them.
>>
>>37263728
You have no idea what you're saying. You basically asking to never ever get laid again.
>>
>>37263780
How many of the pussy faggots who post this shit
a) legitimately believe that girls think these issues are comparable
b) have experienced anything close to this kind of thing
>>
>>37263818

Lmao, if anything it's young women taking advantage of older men.
>>
File: 1445031038564.png (142KB, 1115x456px) Image search: [Google]
1445031038564.png
142KB, 1115x456px
>>37263002
>>
>>37263818
you actually eat your own shit, don't you?

EVERYTHING is pro-girl, anti-male. wake up, pathetic beta male femininst
>>
>>37263852
I'm female, and I really hate myself for it and I don't know what to do or how to help men.
>>
>>37263861
>woman
>never getting laid again
Pls
>>
File: 1445033535624.jpg (596KB, 878x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1445033535624.jpg
596KB, 878x1351px
>>
>>37263818
>social systems are against women

>women quotas
>scholarships for women only
>spend 60% of jail time for the exact same crime
>skewed divorce court system that literally ends in many men killing themselves
>can steal a ferarri just for fun and get away with no charge if she's hot
>>
File: 1449938342223.jpg (189KB, 972x667px) Image search: [Google]
1449938342223.jpg
189KB, 972x667px
>>
>>37262129
Upside you might not consider
>People don't feel threathened by you
>>
File: 1445033933548.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445033933548.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>37262129
>>
File: 1447280393650.png (195KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
1447280393650.png
195KB, 826x890px
>>
>>37263818
>gee, i had no idea that i was using this sugar daddy for his money in exchange for sex!

you are fucking retarded if you think older men are "taking advantage", in what way would they even be taking advantage? they're having sex with a hot, younger girl? so what? what ugly, fatass feminist tried to shame you for liking women in their prime?
women are NOT stupid. they are using an older guy for his money and maturity AT LEAST as much as the older guy is using her for sex. it's a pure value exchange. you're AGEIST you fucking hipocrit
>>
>>37263906
What's the proof that it is the same people/woman on the second picture? All I see is a meme picture.
>>
>>37263894
THIS, this is why you NEVER, EVER date girls who have kids
>>
File: 1460227571220.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1460227571220.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>37263818
I would respond to this with a well thought out reply, but you're currently being BTFO by everybody else, so i'll just smirk and watch.
>>
>>37263931
I was talking about a teacher pupil relationship. When the girl is not even an adult. When the man has a position of authority over her.

I don't give a shit about sugar relationships.
>>
File: 1445026399406.png (2MB, 500x3328px) Image search: [Google]
1445026399406.png
2MB, 500x3328px
>>
File: 1445027689359.jpg (341KB, 1272x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1445027689359.jpg
341KB, 1272x1161px
>>
File: dog.png (87KB, 971x603px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
87KB, 971x603px
>>
>>37263954
>sexually active at 9
Shit father anyway desu senpai
>>
>>37262129
They can masturbate on camera in their own homes for a fucking shit load of money
>>
>>37262230
do you know that every single one of them is a consequence of a male dominated society that enforces strict gender roles?
>>
>>37263991
camming does not pay. you have been lied to
>>
>>37262129
name plox
>>
>making cute outfits with skirts, ribbons, jewelry
>makeup is fun sometimes
>masturbating as a girl is fun, you can do it in a bath with candles and there are a lot of toys compared to what guys have. besides, a girl masturbating is "sexy" while a guy having a cock sleeve is kinda "eh".
>multiple orgasms
>being more sensitive and getting excited off flowers, cute cats, butterflies
>being passive is fun, having less responsibility, people more forgiving towards you
>having your guy get horny just from looking at you is fun
>having a high voice means animals are less scared of you and more likely to make friends with them
>you can be very strong with not that much muscle so it's a surprise!
>dancing by the mirror with girly pop songs
>having soft skin and it's fun to touch your own thighs/boobs/butt

Not sure if any of the above sounds fun but that's what I like about being a grill so far.
>>
File: top tier.png (162KB, 749x713px) Image search: [Google]
top tier.png
162KB, 749x713px
>>37262129
>>
>>37264009
TRIGGERED
>>
>>37262876
Japan?
>>
>>37264022
I know a girl who does live shows and she makes around 3k a month
Besides, you think camming is "hard work" mate?
Not to mention girls can just get guys to ask em out on dates so technically she wont need to buy groceries ever
>google Tinder games
>>
>>37264050
you sure are fuckboy
didn't expect someone would infiltrate your hate nerd safe space?
>>
>>37264009
Explain how because that sounds like bullshit
>>
>>37264009
do you know that your stupid ass is delusional?
women aren't going to start expecting any less of men or start approaching them or ANYTHING like that, ever. you are literally stupid enough to believe that there is a conspiracy out there "tricking" women into having it far easier then men... hilarious
>>
>>37264009
They have more to do with biology.
>>
>>37264009
You are a pathetic delusional feminist
>>
>>37264100
there exist lots of social norms for men, such as how men have to be assertive, provide money, have masculine hobbies, never show emotion and so on
you might find that those hypothetical statements in the image could be said to men who don't follow those norms
>>
>>3726294
Reminds me of my Germanbro's story about him in Paris
>Friend asks what the best thing to do in paris is
>Germanbro's eyes go wide
>Yoooooooo I was at a subway
>And one of the hottest women was at the subway
>She was so hot I gave her a 5 euro tip
>'how much was the sandwich?'
>10 euro hahahaha, she was sooo hot
>We all laugh
>>
>>37264127
it's WOMEN who impress those standards upon men.
WOMEN control sex. men are left to fucking duke it out and hope you become one of the top 1% of men they actually want/chase.
WOMEN force men to fill those roles, or else be cut from the gene pool.
>>
>>37264127
to add, its not like women are the chief offenders when talking about gender policing
its men who shame other men for not being masculine enough using words like pussy fag beta and so on
>>
Women are absolutely pathetic in 2016. They look at being fat and slutty as their birth right
>>
>>37263540
>>37263542
>>
>>37264146
it's women who ignore your existence and cut you out of the gene pool entirely if you don't meet those standards.
those men are trying to HELP other men meet women's ridiculous standards...
women read People magazine because they're all lusting after that top 1% guy... only
>>
>>37264146
Some men are pussy or fags about shit though, I dont say this, but leftist indoctrination in colleges is real
>>
>>37264009
Literally the opposite for several of them, Ms. Reading Comprehension.
>>
/r9k/

you have to go back

you all have to go back
>>
>>37264127
I can buy into that thing about society putting alot of pressue on guys basically saying rise above or die and that this system could be part of a societal structure intended to keep men under control.
However, and this is a big fucking however
Do you know who enforces these "rules"?
Women do
Women forces men to abide by these rules otherwise he is seen as less of a man and useless, he wont get sex, love, compassion or understanding at all
And before you say "feminism fixes this" no, no its does not because feminists are the biggest backstabbers ever. Any guy willing to go all beta and play by their "tender feelings" bullshit wont get laid

The problem in dating and why its so fucking bad IMO is due to retarded guys willing to do anything to get laid even by the lowest tier women and women knowingly exploiting this

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-things-i-learned-from-worst-online-dating-profile-ever_p2/
Proof of this
Fake profile girl asks to pull a guys TEETH out and he would let her in order to get laid
>>
>>37262946
Thanks /fit/, you've made me realize I can demand more from my life. Here I am, working my way through school and life like a sucker, when I could just go full-whoredom and get a sugar daddy. I didn't think I had the power but you guys really encouraged me. I never imagine my boss would go for it either so I never even tried to flirt with him, but now I'll push it as far as I can looking for that promotion. You really helped me reach my full potential.
>>
>>37264157
women are tired of hilarious ubermasculinity
if you went outside you would see that they don't exclusively date 6'4 300 lbs 3000$ hour model men
>>
>>37264156
A
>>
>>37262129

i have heard that girls feel much more pleasure from sex than guys.

wouldn't mind being a cute girl for a day just to see what it's like to be fucked by a big cock chad.
>>
>>37262129
Can domestically abuse your partner and face little to no consequences. If he were to call the police you can then lie and say it was self defence or that he attacked you even if he is innocent and he will still be arrested. Studies back this up
Also, more access to university/college scholarships, more likely to enter and graduate uni/college
Can turn around after a drunken one night stand and say the man raped you and face no consequences for lying while destroying his life and future job prospects

Shall i continue?
>>
>>37264177
a top 1% man is a man with social status, money, and power.
the fact that you think of a 1% man as "steroided bodybuilder" just shows how incredibly naive and 15 you are.
>>
being a girl makes social life easy

the con is you are a girl who is only valuable cause you are a walking vagina

i'd rather be a man desu
>>
>>37264172
People will say anything online to get a potential to meet/sext/fuck them
Women do it equally to chads online
>>
>>37264215
Youd rather be a man cos youre white (or black).
Imagine if you were asian, spic or pajeet. Would you still want to be man?
>>
>>37264215
that's women's fault for not striving for anything else in life but to attach to men with higher social status than their own.
>>
>>37264216
Big difference between telling chad or brad youre DTF to get cheap attention or claiming youre willing to LET SOMEONE PULL YOUR TEETH OUT
People lie on the internet sure, but pull that shit as a guy saying you want to pull girls teeth out and they wont reply.
>>
>>37262555
nobody's stopping you to do that as a male. I mean, the make up and nails part would probably make you look a bit weird, but after all we are on a board that idolizes a fag who wore make up on the daily basis and drugged himself to death in his early 20s
>>
>>37264233
You probably can as chad.
Have you seen the pics of fake profile chad conversations? Its the same shit and girls just go teehee and give their number
>>
>>37264226

girls do have it easy when it comes to getting laid, but at the end of the day a man is worth more than having a dick.

girls on the other hand...if they didnt have a vag, would guys even talk to them?

seriously though, not even a robot.
>>
>>37264204
He never talked about a steroided bodybuilder though.
>>
>>37264259
You didnt even answer the question.
Would you still want to be a man if your were asian spic or pajeet?
>>
>>37264247
Not if youre being borderline murderous...
Besides, girls flake the fuck out of online dates os it wont matter if you find "proof" girls are willing to meet up because they say that all the time but when push comes to shove they flake
>>
>>37264264

a man of any ethnicity will always be more valuable than a woman

not being sexist, it's the truth. girls are only desirable because they have one thing: a vagina. guys on the other hand have many traits, and even a pajeet can have a good job or whatever.

also, guys dont age horribly like girls. after girls turn like 25 they fall off big time, and become annoying cause they all want babies.
>>
>>37264259
Nope. If male sex drive didnt exist women would be left for dead.

A woman relies on a man for protection, comfort (emotional) and support (financial)
>>
>>37263818
Women can cry and get out of a parking ticket or speeding fine. A man would get laughed at. Men have a history of accepting the consequences of their actions. Women cry and blame everyone else when they face the consequences of their actions then try and change the system to suit them rather than change themselves
>>
>>37264278
>a man of any ethnicity will be worth more than a woman
Nope
>>
>>37264278
>a man of any ethnicity will always be more valuable than a woman
Not as long as they have a vagina
>>
>>37264307

yes, no matter what your background is

girls are walking vaginas, essentially. lets pretend sex was not a thing. how many men do you think would bother talking to women?

I mean in all honesty, we arent talking to them for their wonderful personality. we put up with their shit because they have something we want.
>>
>>37264319
>Love is not a thing
>M/F friendships are not a thing
It's a sad life you live anon.
>>
>>37263874
By not subscribing to feminist propaganda, taking responsibility for your actions, trying as best you can to relate to the men in your life and let them know you'll be there for them if they need you and being the kind of woman your father would be proud to call his daughter
>>
>>37264319
>we put up with them because they have something we want
But thats everyone, for everything
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 638x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 638x620px
>>37263950
No different to the female teachers who rape their male students. Unless you believe that women can never be in authoritative positions
>>
>>37264319
>lets pretend sex was not a thing.
But it is a thing!
You cant just say shit like that and expect people to swallow it

>I can deadlift 1200lbs
>If im on the moon
>And i have straps
>and a belt
>And two helpers helping me lift
Then you cant fucking lift it can you?
Sex is a thing and probably always will be a thing and its a thing that makes women several thousand times more valuable than men
>>
>>37264324

again, reread what I said

pretend sex was not a thing. how many guys would put up with the shit girls say?

not about me being sad, it's about being realistic. im not saying I dislike girls, but in reality we only put up with them cause we want to fuck them. that's the truth.
>>
>>37264009
>male dominated society
Not any more. All you need to do is look at what is happening to Germany under a womans leadership then look at actual patriarchal societies like Saudi Arabia and you'll see the differences
>gender roles
Nope. People are free to do what they want. Which is why some men enter into nursing and some women enter into garbage collection. Oh wait. They don't
>>
>>37264324
M/F friendships arent a thing. One wants to fuck the other, or both want to fuck.
>>
>>37262129
Id rather be a man, but being able to fuck your way out of any situation would be pretty good It's a lot harder for guys, because the amount of guys who are gay is pretty low.
>>
>>37264345
I never said it wasn't bad for women to do this. On the contrary.
No person of authority should ever abuse his power to get sexual favors from someone else.
>>
>>37264360
Men do enter nursing. Women do work at garbage/recycling facilities but they dont do garbage pick up as it requires physical strength.
>>
>>37263894
cuck gets what he deserves
>>
>>37264345
>3 counts of gross indecency
>2 counts of indecent assault
You know that if this was a man it would have been first degree rape
>>
>>37263819
>complain about gender roles
Woman
>wow so progressive, you go girl! Feminism all the way!
Man
>deal with it or go fuck yourself
>>
>>37264389
To be fair, i'm sad for him, but he managed to cut his losses soon enough.
>>
>>37264319
That vagina is worth more than any one thing a man has though.
It literally takes women places, opens up doors and makes them money.
For a minority this is an amazing priviledge. Its like having a passport to go around the world because you can hitch on to a high status man.
>>
women can be emotional and it's ok

men have to "suck it up", "be a man"

noone cares when a man goes through shit, but a woman always has tons of people to support them
>>
>>37264409
It lterally opens doors. Wat.
>>
>>37264413
But here's the thing:

With this argument, you seem to say that you would want people to help you whenever wherever, therefore lowering the standards basically.

Whereas if we manage to apply our treatment to women, we'll raise the standards.

Don't know if that makes sense, but I think we'd be better off with women having the same social norms as men, and not men having the same norms as women. Otherwise the whole world will laugh at us.
>>
>>37264429

figure of speech

you can get jobs just because your boss wants to fuck you
>>
>>37264429
>not opening doors with your vagina muscles
>>
>>37262230
r9k go home with this shit
>>
>>37264437
I sure wouldnt mind girls "helping" whenever wherever because they wanted to fuck
>>
File: indian gym.webm (588KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
indian gym.webm
588KB, 640x360px
>>37264278
>>
>>37264445
>not opening vaginal doors with your penis muscles
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 960x540px
There are no disadvantages to being a woman in the first world. No matter what happens to you, someone will be there to look after and support you. The third world is a different story but femtards don't seem to care about the plight of third world women, like those in the Congo where rape is used as a tool of war or in Saudi Arabia where women are killed for bringing dishonour on their families
>>
>>37264490
>Women trafficing in Thailand
>Women
>Thailand

Anon, I got a secret for you.
>>
problems as a man:

>can I make enough money to survive?

problems as a woman:

>can I find a guy to fuck who will buy me a prada purse this week?
>>
>>37264490
Well even if they cared they cant do jack shit.
So they dont care
>>
>all these first world problems

nothing, women are literally living on the good will of men
>>
>>37264513
Hypocrisy at it's finest. And those things can be changed. If feminism turned its attention to the third world it could accomplish enormous things
>>
>>37264513
>Well even if they cared they cant do jack shit.
What? ofc they can
Its just that its dangerous to try and change society over there
There was a report there a blonde reporter got dragged screaming by a litteral horde into a stadium and was raped by many, many guys simply for reporting on injustice in the middle east
A local woman was shot in the head for trying to educate young girls and openly stating young girls have a right to an education, she survived and kept fighting for womens rights

They can do shit but its just not that important to them
>>
>>37264595

so women in the middle east are like being a man in north america

interesting

well, we dont get raped but we get treated like shit
>>
File: 1455763931567.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455763931567.png
230KB, 640x360px
If you're a good looking woman and not too fucking dumb you can use that to your advantage your whole life to get benefits and use stupid, horny men to get good jobs, free stuff and contacts, people will always want you around.

You just need to be smart enough to realize that the "problem" of lots of men wanting to have sex with you, the objectification etc is not a big fucking issue, learn to use it to your advantage instead.

Look at all these fitness chicks who have physique's that you achieve in less than 2 years of semi serious training, but they have 3 sponsors and 500k followers on instagram.

Now think how succesfull a smart, beautiful woman can be in the corporate world if she learns how to manipulate men...

On the other hand, if you're an ugly woman with bad genetics.. Well lmao. I would much rather be a man with bad genetics than a woman.

But of course most of you retards are arguing on the point that it's easier for them to get laid, there are actually matters that are more important than getting laid..
>>
>>37264688
>id rather be a man with bad genetics
Its still equally as tough if not tougher.
>>
>>37264515
kek.. this. If men as a whole decided, women could be wiped out in a matter of days.

They are inferior in every conceivable way.

Except manipulation, mental games and gymnastics
>>
>>37262551
nice new perspective
>>
>>37264636
Here, i found the video of a french journalist being dragged and afterwards raped off camera
Quite diffrent from western culture, no?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lxbv2_taharrush-part-1_news
>>
>>37264709
>new
That perspective has been around for 30 years
>>
>>37264595
Yes its dangerous and they cant do jack shit because they have no impact, when they go and change something a gang of guys with guns just goes there and kills everyone or makes all the women into rape slaves
>>
>>37264688
>Look at all these fitness chicks who have physique's that you achieve in less than 2 years of semi serious training
More like two months, seriously
Ive seen women walk into the gym, pick up weights, set them down again, talk on the phone and leave while still looking quite attractive

Most women look good naturally and youre on point in everything else that you say
>>
>>37264711

western men get raped too

except we get it emotionally, not physically.
>>
>>37264175

You know, that pissy sarcasm has never been an attractive quality in a person, you smart-ass bitch.
>>
I wonder how girls live with themselves, to be honest. knowing deep down that they are only valuable for having a hatchet wound between their legs.

I guess this is where the materialism comes into play. it's easy to forget you're only a walking vag when you have shiny things men buy for you, to distract you.

or selfies! and instagram!

yeah, im glad im a man. even though socially, we get a rough deal.
>>
>>37264721
ofc they can!
Social, economic change is something they can bring about.
Educate the second generation of men, change the economic system, fight for womens rights
They can do something but it requires sacrifice and is very dangerous because like you say the risk is they will get kidnapped and turned into sex slaves being passed around

The point is two fold:
1. Western feminism is a joke "I was sexually harrassed because jack looked at me in the gym, clearly he raped me"
2. Eastern society needs more feminism, the oppression those women face is real
>>
>>37264711
Getting stoned in the west means that you're smoking weed. Getting stoned in Iran means you're having rocks thrown at your head until you die
>>
>>37262570
You realize "easier to survive if you want to be completely useless" is inapplicable to most, as most people dont want to be completely useless, and being jelly of the ability to be completely useless is like admiring a country's welfare system. It's not something g anyone should want to use.
>>
>>37264727
Yeah just go on insta.
Theres literal nobody lifter womens on there shilling all kinds of shit. Really the competition for womens fitness is nothing. Unlike the men for who every single one is on boatloads of roids
>>
>>37263478
Men can get breast cancer too. Also breast cancer is more rare than testicular cancer, yet it gets way more funding from the government.

As for defending yourself, men fight WAY more than any woman ever. In fact, have you ever been in a fight?
>>
>>37264773
>women
>bringing about any kind of change that doesnt involve the compliance of men
>>
>>37264747
Actually men can be raped (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3071749/Man-raped-gunpoint-THREE-women-collect-semen-cooler-box-steal-South-Africa.html). Granted South Africa isn't exactly first world, but experts believe that male victims don't report rape or sexual assault for many reasons. As such, statistics are skewed especially considering the amount of rape hoaxes that occur
>>
>>37262824
this post gave me cancer
>>
>>37262129
>have to keep up body or men won't want you
>have to keep up face and hair if your body is shit so men will want you
>don't get too old or grubs will come out autistic or with twelve toes
>pressure to have kids early
>pressure to get married
>if married even more pressure to have kids
>all dat surgery you gotta look forward to once the first kid comes out so you can even pee right
>pressure to look good naked
>pressure to not enjoy sex too much
>then again pressure to be great in bed even if the arsehole is fat and ugly
>pressure to be desirable/seek any sort of self-worth (gotta post nudes on insta/tumblr/fb/twit or you're not trying hard enough)
>pressure to get own stack
>don't make enough, hook up, learn to accept being called a golddigging whore leech because of lack of options beyond control
>pressure to get along with other bitches
>and teach yourself to accept it if they ignore and insult you anyway
>pressure pressure pressure

nah being a girl is great what are you on about
>>
File: A_Wizard.jpg (23KB, 250x506px) Image search: [Google]
A_Wizard.jpg
23KB, 250x506px
>>37264073
> infiltrate

Are you new?

Did you rappel down a fucking dam and kill 10 guards to pass your captcha?
>>
>>37264769
The high achieving girls (yes they exist) either realise it and settle down with a wealthy man to push out kids or go into full denial career mode.
The marry rich man option is definitely better. I mean it might be hard living with such an existential situation if not for having everything given to you and your children by your husband and never having to work again.
>>
>>37264776
Nobody consider themselves useless but most people are
Its just that women arent being told they are useless, quite the opposite.
If a girl is feeling depressed she can just boot up the old computer/phone and get on the nearest dating site/FB/IG/tinder and get matches/replies within the hour telling her how valuable/pretty/beautiful/precious she is

its a useless argument to have because people will always disagree on the dumbest of things but being a woman in the first world is litterally living life on easy mode, even more so if youre pretty and not fat
>>
>>37264810

>men want you by default cause vagina

>can paint on a face with makeup if you are ugly

>age is irrelevant when you can marry someone with money

>pressure to have kids/get married? uh, thats up to you and your uterus

im not even going to go through the rest

you live life on easy mode and take it for granted, cause you dont realize how good you have it.
>>
>/r9k/ thread
>280 replies
>90 IPs
Jesus Christ fuck off
>>
File: mfw_jacknicholson.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mfw_jacknicholson.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>37264175
And another whore opens her eyes
>>
>>37263871

I'm curious about the comments
>>
>>37264810
Same for men
Same for men
>don't get too old or grubs will come out autistic or with twelve toes
Damn you biology
Men too
>pressure to get married
Men too
>if married even more pressure to have kids
Men too
>all dat surgery you gotta look forward to once the first kid comes out so you can even pee right
Damn you biology
Men too
Men too
Men too
>pressure to be desirable/seek any sort of self-worth (gotta post nudes on insta/tumblr/fb/twit or you're not trying hard enough)
People like Kim Kardashian push this agenda
>pressure to get own stack
Men too
>don't make enough, hook up, learn to accept being called a golddigging whore leech because of lack of options beyond control
Then make more nigga
Men too
Men too
>>
>>37262931
rape is a big deal what the fuck, dont you have a sister or a mom or what? most rapist beat the woman sometime even to death, because some women will fight and scratch bite and shit
>>
>>37264719
I spend most of my time on this women-hating board, it's a nice change
>>
>>37264348
> WAAAA! VAGINAS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!

You read it here first boys, vaginas are more important than any man or anything men have ever done.
>>
>>37264866
>women-hating board
Tumblr please. You have no power here
>>
>>37264810

>guys need to have a great career

>guys need their own place

>guys need a nice size dick

>guys need to worry about getting it/keeping it up

>guys need to worry that their gf wont fuck around on them

>guys have to work hard to FIND a gf

>guys have to wade through all the shit on dating apps or at bars/clubs/whatever just to find a girl that might NOT be crazy

>do all this and you STILL might be alone

fuck

you.

you have NO IDEA how easy things are for you.
>>
>>37264850
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/2o1sfk/much_is_said_about_a_womans_right_to_choose_but/
>>
>>37264360
> uses germany as an example of women in charge
> germany literally giving up its women and heritage to an invading horde of patriachial muslims

Great job!
>>
>>37264810
Fattest woman alive was married
Not eating until you puke isnt hard
No, you just need to put on make up
What? most guys want NSA sex, not kids...do you only date mormons?

>pressure to get married
Again, no. maybe in the US the trend for marriage is stronger but there is no pressure to do it

[citation needed] pretty sure most women arent fucked up by giving birth

Most women do, naturally and even if you look like a fucking train wreck you can still land a guy willing to fuck

Wtf? wrong. Most guys i know give their all to please their woman and its pretty much a staple for guys to make sex enjoyable for women.
Being active sure is fucking hard, right?
Also why the fuck did you pull a fat and ugly guy home with you? you dun goofed
Or are you saying your own asshole is fat and ugly because if it is...then you still dun goofed

>pressure to be desirable/seek any sort of self-worth
You are desirable naturally you goddamn retard, where is the pressue? Do you have to concentrate really hard to exist or something?

>learn to accept being called a golddigging whore
Sticks and stones but sure, correct
Correct

Because guys never get insulted, right?
Guys never call eachother manlet, cuck, faggot, fagboy, boipussy, sperglord, retard, asshole, dicklett or something like that

Please crawl out of your own stretched out asshole and act like a human being
>>
>>37264810
PROTIP: Posting nudes decreases your worth, there's a reason why no one has nudes of the hot popular girl dressing in expensive/attractive clothing.
Imagine being ostracized as a faggot if you don't pretend you don't mind being physically harmed on dialy basis even by your "friends just playing". Welcome to every male's teenage years.
>>
>>37264818
High achieving girl are, imo, the best.

I am much more trusting towards a well educated, with a top tier job woman, than some random lower tier bitch that infeed relies on her vagina to make things work.

I had 2 gfs, one was from a shit place, never saw her dad, mom fucked younger boys, she was a mess and cheated on me.

Second is in medical studies, comes from a good family, stable, well mannered, and I'm the happiest man on earth.
>>
>>37262450
actually they do and I live in a third world country the philippines to be exact

even on online job searches the first requirement is "prefered women 20 - 35" most of it is managerial positions too women are treated special you could just imagine what being a women in a first world country would be
>>
>>37264881
>implying the pharaohs ddidnt build the pyramids for dat sweet afterlife pussy
>>
>>37262350
i thought u were fuckin cheekie tho
>>
>>37264831
the point is that on average (or by what i usually observe) women have similar patterns of goals like guys do. but vaginas tend to revolve their whole existence around men than themselves. i seriously cannot buy how men think women have it when they make it easy for them if they follow a certain criteria.

women literally kill themselves on a daily rate for the sole reasons of being unmarried and barren, its ridiculous on how much power men really have.
>>
>>37263871
>somewhere people have time to come up with baits like this

I mean, it can't be real
>>
>>37262129
If I do a stem course (which I am) and do average, but a girl gets the exact same marks as me, she'll get a job easier, and probably get into middle tier management a lot faster. That being said, she probably won't get any further than that in her whole career if she doesn't keep working hard, but still. Companies are trying to hit quotas hard.
>>
>>37264954
Men kill themselves 10 to 1 vs women
10 TO 1
>>
>>37262528
I agree completely man. I fucking hate women and I'm so glad I'm gay. Don't end your life over bullshit like them though, get super fit and hot and reject em all
>>
>>37264954
WEAK BAIT
>>
>>37264920
Sometimes I wonder who may write all these TL;DR frogpostings on a korean eyelid surgery forum
Then I realize I don't really want to know

Not even the anon you're replying to anyway
>>
>>37264898
Then how come niggers with no job who live with their mothers get laid all the time? You just want a fairytale and that's your problem. Getting laid is easy If you don't Care about a few rejections, some drama and the girl being Perfect(none are anyway). Man up you silly twat.
>>
>>37264954

merely having a vagina makes your life easier

thats why, their anatomy LITERALLY makes life easier by default. fat or thin.
>>
>>37264954
>women literally kill themselves on a daily rate for the sole reasons of being unmarried and barren
[citation needed]
Even if this was/is true you realize as a woman if youre barren due to old age (usually happens around 55 iirc) youve had around 40 years to find a man and have kids
FOURTY YEARS
wind back fourty years from today and you end up in 1976 and in that time apple hadnt been founded yet
You mean to tell me im supposed to feel sorry for someone who couldnt do the simplest thing since breathing in fourty fucking years?
gtfo
>>
>>37264979

who fucking cares about random hookups, im talking about LIFE as a whole.

men have to work a lot fucking harder to earn things that women take for granted. forget sex, im talking things like money, jobs, love, companionship, friends, you name it.
>>
>>37264022
>what are donations
>what are thirsty rich betas

you'd be surprised on how much they make
>>
>>37264957
You fucking misogynist
>>
File: 1460235826075.png (481KB, 507x630px) Image search: [Google]
1460235826075.png
481KB, 507x630px
>>37264979
> man up
Translation: act the way i want you to act!

Nah, sorry lil anon, men act however they want.

Also, niggers get laid cause they're surrounded by trashy ghetto females and fuccboi culture/music. Seems like you're the one living in a fantasy?
>>
>>37264439

>literally
>figure of speech

Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>37265024
What the hell is going on in that picture?
I knew the requirements for wife material were low but jesus, this is pushing it
>>
>>37265016
To be fair, everyone wa (rightfully) against her. She was a fucking mess.
>>
Periods. Babies. Laughable muscle mass. Easier fat retention. They age like shit.
Oh boy, women's lives are great.
You guys are comparing american girls in their early 20's with rich parents to the majority of men.
Pretty sure neither of you ever had a serious relationship with a person of thr opposite sex.
>>
>>37264928
One of the bois made the mistake to actually engage in a serious discussion with a smart woman. Medical studies, graduated summa cum laude. Once she realized she only smart compared to her friends her ego was so badly hurt it quickly turned into a misandrist mansplaining rant and she still holds a grudge against him.
>>
>>37265052
It was too progressive even for feminism
I dont think her lack of logic played much part on a womans forum
>>
>>37262129
>a career is completely optional
>education is completely optional
>all you have to do is open your legs and the state will provide for you for 18 years
>cancry sexism to win any argument
>if a man wrongs you or just annoys you you can easily trick another man/men into beating him up
>regret sex? Don't want people thinking you're a slut? Cry rape!
>never have to pay for a drink when you're at a bar
>free or reduced entry to nightclubs
>want to make a million overnight? Marry a man worth 2 million and divorce him
>whatever retarded, immoral or self-destructive shit you decide to pull, there will be a feminist or whiteknight within arm's reach to defend you
>shorter prison sentences
>dykes are sexy; never get gay-bashed
>female sex offender? Don't worry, that's socially acceptable! Youll just get a warning or suspended sentence (plus interview royalties)
>get paid equally to men despite doing less work
>always saved first in a sinking ship or hostage situation
>can change height, attractiveness and Body shape at will with heels, cosmetics and control underwear
>guaranteed sex whenever you desire it
>can punch a guy safe in the knowledge he won't retaliate
>at any time can choose between chivalry or equality, depending on which serves them best at the time
>allowed to study made-up bullshit degree courses
>will never know what a kick to the testicles feels like
>>
>>37263894

Can somebody link to the replies/comments? I don't know how to into le reddit.
>>
>>37264967
>only female on team browses fb and pale blogs whole day
>missed deadline
>identify problems in retrospective
>anon, we need to demote someone but we can't do it to femanon, I'm sure you understand

this is the story how I was removed from a job, by a female manager who was fucking the upper management
>>
>>37265088
>a career is completely optional
>education is completely optional
This might have been true two decades ago, but most males in this generation can't find work for shit and end up NEETs.

The dating pool of viable is quickly snatched up by all the 10/10 bithces, girls who can't find worked end up just as fucked as the NEET males.
>>
>>37264967
this. i finished with top marks in undergraduate then completed my honours also with top marks. girls in my cohort magically found employment while men like me struggled for a year and found nothing. i myself actually wasn't hired for a job that ended up going to a girl in my year even though my grades were better and i have more extracurricular qualifications. that's why i decided to get my phd. funnily enough i got a post-doc position at the lab we both applied to, so i'm now her boss and making $110k per year and she's a lab technician making less than half that per year. feels good man
>>
File: 1452403902234.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452403902234.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
>>37265056
I've had 4 major relationships (>2 years) and every single one of them eventually became fucking retarded.

Brooke: poor, loved sex, extremely manipulative and crazy. Faked pregnancy to prevent me ending relationship.

Elaine: upper middle class, loved heroin. Shes dead now.

Lauren: upper middle class, loved drama, lied to maintain control over everyone. Said her dad raped her (nope).

Erin: upper class, loved me cumming inside her, completely ruled by impulse and emotion.

Women are crazy and inferior because men put them on a pedastal and treat them like princesses, so they never grow up.
>>
>>37265105
>The dating pool of viable is quickly snatched up by all the 10/10 bithces
Oh woe is you, by limiting yourself to men who can support you you actually need to face competition!?
Outrageous!

Id love to see stats proving that "Most men" cant find work friend, because it seems made up
>>
>>37265105
Nah even 6/10s can get well to do stable middle class men who arent good looking.
They just cant get chad.
>>
>>37262478
You do realize small minorities and groups make up 10% of the population and 90% of the noise?
Do you realize America is one of the last countries left that doesn't punish free speech?

Let me guess, you judge a free nation of 375 million based on the few bad clams you see on your media feed.
>>
>>37262478
Well you've obviously been to both countries and don't just live in your mom's basement in some trash eurotrash town eating crisps and watching tele, you fucking dole-scum
>>
>>37262494
>all a man needs to do is be white, female, and normal weight

Nigga wut
>>
>>37265108
Men just need stop bitching and realizing that the state will never be able to force equity on anything with raw competition. It's just impossible to sustain.

All your female classmates got hired by top companies and get promoted above you? Work your way up in some dump and eventually start your own company (like men have been doing for centuries). Or like in your situation where it's impossible to give that tech your position since she wouldn't be able to write original papers for shit.

>>37265143
>Oh woe is you
I'm a guy who got snatched up by a 10/10 you faggot.

> by limiting yourself to men who can support you you actually need to face competition!?
You said career/education is optional, clearly it's only optional if you're hot, stop backtracking.

>>37265144
>Nah even 6/10s can get well to do stable middle class men who arent good looking.
The aren't many middle class men left, for the last decade there has been a greater percentage of female college grads than male. Yes they obviously want fucking Chad, but the pool of Chad's is getting smaller every year being replaced by NEETs who got fucked by affirmative action.
>>
>>37262551
>landwhales with moustaches and cyan hair

That line made me kek
>>
>>37265181
>You said career/education is optional, clearly it's only optional if you're hot, stop backtracking.
I never said that, someone else did
Still waiting on stats showing most males cant find work
>>
>>37265129
>men put them on a pedastal and treat them like princesses, so they never grow up
society puts them on a pedestal and treat them like princesses, so they never grow up
ftfy. meanwhile, young boys are told that they are all potential rapists
>>
>>37265181
>All your female classmates got hired by top companies and get promoted above you? Work your way up in some dump and eventually start your own company (like men have been doing for centuries). Or like in your situation where it's impossible to give that tech your position since she wouldn't be able to write original papers for shit
what is reading comprehension? i lost a job to a woman who wasn't as qualified as i was, pursued my phd, got it and i am now her boss and earning over double what she is
>>
>>37262551
>Men will always try to get into your pants subconsciously even when there is 0% chance of it happening. (Teachers and bosses are no exceptions)
Do girls actually not have the same sexual tension? I've had women who are through menopause try to flirt with me. Stop lying when you see an attractive guy you're subconsciously trying to fuck him too.
>>
>>37263009
/thread
>>
>>37265181
The state can sustain bad policies far longer than an individual can survive through them because it can keep on skimming off the top players who basically own more than everyone else combined.
Your solution is literally "well, just be at the top guys hurr durr, anyone can beat the odds"
Yeah, some people beat the odds but by definition most dont
>>
>>37265217
>what is reading comprehension?
m8 are you even reading what you're qouting? I'm praising how your situation turned out; which happened because you didn't bitch when you lost that first job, but instead worked harder and yourself so much more valuable that now it's impossible for her to earn what you do. I don't understand why you think I misinterpreted your post.
>>
>>37265217
Youre also in 3.times the debt
>>
>>37265245
Yes, but the state will crash eventually, the top companies who hired all the shitty SJW-approved enigneers won't get their bailouts forever and that will eventually create opportunities.

The system is not sustainable, it might take as long as communism to fall, but it will happen in our life times.
>>
>>37265197
I agree, but if men collectively stopped putting them on pedastals and actually expected them to contribute - things would change overnight.
>>
>>37265260
No one pays out of pocket to fund a PhD you moron it's not like medschool.
>>
>>37265251
sorry bro, misread it. it's been a long day and i just trained legs
>>37265260
nope. full academic scholarships because i'm a high achiever. i'll have all my fees payed off in two years plus enough for a deposit on a house. the only advantage she has is that she's been working for four years
>>
>>37263677
To a 70 year old man she is. Dipshit.
>>
>>37265272
By then youre 50 and dont give a fuck anymore
>>
>>37263847
Woman detected
>>
>>37263874
Aw hell now. The banter sometimes gets a bit harsh on here but nobody actually expects you to feel bad for your gender.

Just be a moral person with character and integrity. That's all.
>>
>>37264898
>guys need to have a great career
If it's so much trouble then why do girls look at a career and equality as the gold prize? Because living at home all day everyday sucks. The grass isnt greener.

>guys need their own place
I have 3 roommates and I have sex every weekend with different girls.

>guys need a nice size dick
Just like girls need to be pretty. Actually though you only need an average one.

>guys need to worry about getting it/keeping it up
If you didn't jerk off to porn daily and suffer the Coolidge affect then you would be able to aroused you beta.

>guys need to worry that their gf wont fuck around on them
Women worry about that too. Literally all women hate each other, Bros at least have a brotherhood

>guys have to work hard to FIND a gf
No you don't ...

>guys have to wade through all the shit on dating apps or at bars/clubs/whatever just to find a girl that might NOT be crazy
Dating apps and bars and clubs ... You said enough already you beta

>do all this and you STILL might be alone
Cause you are a beta

Every comment lamenting women having it on easy mode is from a bitter guy who doesn't embrace his manhood. Waah waah women get sex whenever they want ... Well newsflash dude, ever occur to you that sex doesn't mean the same thing to them as it does to you? You're applying your own world view into them and then getting mad about it.

Every post is the same thing in summary ... Waah I can't get a girl. Well guess what? Ask one out and maybe you would. I know for a god damn fact that you don't do that.
>>
why would i want to be anyone but me
>>
>>37265359
>Literally all women hate each other
Honestly I can't help but notice this stereotype every day. The other day I was lightly flirting with a girl in my department and the first thing her "friends" did next time she wasn't in the room was to talk shit about her.

Must be really fucking lonely as a girl.
>>
>>37265359
>No you don't ...
We kind of do
You can argue all you want about embracing manhood and whatnot but at the end of the day its much easier when things come to you than you having to look for them
Girls can be passive and get approached by guys, guys need to approach. One is active and the other passive and basic common sense tells us being passive requires less effort.

Im not that guy but im with him in the sense that the dating poolf or guys seems very shallow and if a girl is somewhat decent she will be off the single market very soon because there are alot of guys approaching her
>>
>>37265395
yep, they also cockblock you, perse.
If I flirt with a guy in front of women, friends or not, they'll do things like overtly come up and point it out "why you being all slutty? Trying to pick this guy up?" or they'll also flirt with him, or they'll try to embarass you by mocking your clothes/w/e in front of him... real nice.

Unrelated: anyone know why I can't sage this post? It kept failing until I removed the sage tag.
>>
>>37264033
>dancing by the mirror with girly pop songs

>implying i'm not already doing that,
>>
>>37264009
Dohohoho
>>
>>37265423
>but at the end of the day its much easier when things come to you than you having to look for them

Imagine you're a girl. And I mean really fucking imagine asshole, you're not trying to fuck this hypothetical, you are a girl. You were born with average facial aesthetics or some other minor defect like being short etc. that prevents you from ever being a perfect 10/10. You do cardio every day and diet enough to be a qt. 7/10 and you spend every morning doing your makeup making sure you dress well and all that shit so on your best days you can approach a 8/10.

You go to class and you see Chad chatting up the 10/10 girl without ever looking in your direction. There are 7/10-8/10 guys in the class, but they seem to not be approaching or talking to any girls, maybe because they're nervous or because they're just beta and have read too much shit on /r9k/, whatever.

Every day while you're waiting "passively" you hope some of these guys look your way, but none of them ever do. So you try to guy to some bar/club, only the only males there are 6/10 losers who have nothing to offer you except maybe a roided body, but still want to fuck you. There are a few 9/10s here, but they don't even glance at you because they are there with their gfs or are trying to fuck the one 10/10 girl that showed up.

This goes on for a few years and you're getting nervous because you're about to graduate and you still don't have a long term bf, at best you allowed some asshole to fuck and dump you in your sophomore year.

Starting to get to the point? You don't actively get to choose which suitors you get. You don't even the literal balls to give you enough testosterone to approach your crush. And if you did society tells you you shouldn't and guys will think you're a slut.

There's a shitton more pressure on girls in this situation (which is most girls), being on the passive side of the dating game isn't much greener than being on the active side.
>>
>>37265355
/thread
>>
>>37264146
It depends on the culture. The male culture in a rugby club is going to be very different to the male culture in an investment bank or a barbershop. There's no one form of masculinity.

The unifying factor is that (hetero) men are rewarded or punished socially for their ability to meet female standards of looks and behaviour. That's the kind of shit that breeds omega foreveralones and neet shut-ins. In the male-dominated patriarchy the feminists claim exist you'd be drinking buddies with the school nerd, you'd give him a ribbing about his luck with the ladies but then you'd go to the strip club with him and both get your dicks sucked, because bros before hoes, right. It's the feminisation of society that has bred desperate and hopeless males.
>>
>>37264175
You're welcome.
>>
>>37265472
>If I flirt with a guy in front of women, friends or not, they'll do things like overtly come up and point it out "why you being all slutty? Trying to pick this guy up?" or they'll also flirt with him, or they'll try to embarass you by mocking your clothes/w/e in front of him... real nice.
You know, the worst part is one of her "friends" (who I also happened to be "friends" with) who talked shit about her later started flirting with me for the first time...despite having a long term boyfriend.

I have pretty strong oneitus for my crush so I just try to ignore the other girls, but holy shit I feel so bad for her.

>Unrelated: anyone know why I can't sage this post? It kept failing until I removed the sage tag.
I wish there was a list of all the antiquated and retarded 4chan filters, testing sage on this post.
>>
>>37264191
VIRGIN
TOUCHED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
LIKE A VIIIIIIIIRGIN

amidoitrite
>>
>>37262129
You can put stuff in your pee-pee
>>
>>37265544
>being on the passive side of the dating game isn't much greener than being on the active side.
Yeah, i actually agree with you here. My point was its easier as in you dont need to put in any effort but its a complete luck of the draw.
Maybe that cute guy doesnt approach, maybe he browses 4chan and has a completly warped sense of what would happen if he went up and talked to her.

yes, it does such because im not retarded. I know what kind of guys hit on girls and usually its not the 6/10s who do. its not even the 5/10s but the 4/10s who dont give a shit about anything
My main point was simply that in pure effort needed its alot easier to wait and have people approach you but you might not get exactly what you want out of this
I also assume we arent factoring in Tinder or stuff like that because thats too easy and not applicable

I honestly shouldnt care because im sick of dating, its a waste of time at my age and i got other more important things to worry about but its worth thinking about still that if i were to try finding a girl id have to waste a shitton of time/money/energy on it and get virtually nothing back
>>
>>37265621
I often wonder how great it must feel to have a vibrator in there. After you've had a long/shit day and you're too tired to do anything you always have the option of stickying it in and just relaxing on your bed while waves upon waves pleasure pulsate through you.
>>
File: mc_donalds.jpg (3KB, 152x149px) Image search: [Google]
mc_donalds.jpg
3KB, 152x149px
>>37265544
> WAAA! SO MUCH PRESSURE ON ME TO SIT HERE AND REJECT 80% OF MEN

Bitch please, you fantasy scenario describes a 7 trying to get a 10 by doing nothing besides looking like a 7. Its the definition of non participation. Men on the other hand have to get off their asses and approach, only to be rejected by 7s because they're not 10s. If this hypothetical 7 wasnt a vapid cunt, she would approach or accept men, but she wont, cause shes a spoiled entitled princess brat who will die alone with 10 cats after her beta backup plan keels over from an obesity induced heart attack.

Fucking die.
>>
>>37265692
>if i were to try finding a girl id have to waste a shitton of time/money/energy on it and get virtually nothing back
I feel you, modern culture has somehow made it much, much harder to find quality/marraige material girls. It's also a luck of the draw in that sense.

>>37265714
I'm guessing you don't have any platonic female friends? Some of them went through four years of university without having a single guy so much approach them. It happens, especially if they focus on their grades/live with their parents etc. Sometimes you just have really shit luck. Yes they can be active, but that's really fucking hard for a girl to do and imagine trying at after those 4 years of insecurity built up while all your friends were getting asked out.

By the way what's with the Maccy Ds pic? Odd choice to attach to a rant.
>>
>>37265775
>I feel you, modern culture has somehow made it much, much harder to find quality/marraige material girls. It's also a luck of the draw in that sense.
There was actually a pretty good argument someone made that women are trapped in a "double bind" where societal norms tell her to go for a certain type of man while her biological needs tell her she needs a diffrent type and these two are often conflicting

Tbh this place isnt really helping my view of women at all and it goes beyond the "all women are sluts" meme aswell and extends to where unless you beat the shit out of any guy talking to your woman and piss on him youre a cucklord sucking dick etc etc
Time for work
>>
>>37265714
idc it is better to be XX in the dating pool, but I often wonder whether it is denial or bait when people pretend it is not. Because the former is mildly rage inducing.
>>
>>37265714
They're not rejecting 7/10s, the 6-8/10 females are rejecting the hordes of 3-4/10s males and the 5/10 or below females do not exist in the eyes of men.

That's the benefits of being on the active side, you can be a 3/10 and try your luck with a 7/10.
>>
>>37265893
>the 5/10 or below females do not exist in the eyes of men
>using numbers
>implying that's true
>implying females and squirrelkins can't initiate

(you)
>>
>>37265991
You want numbers? 50% of the population is overweight, 40% obese. Don't fucking lie, you don't even glance at a 5/10s direction.
>>
>>37266018
I'm dating overweight girls because I'm not superficial, but sure, they would be 5> on your scale. I know you will be a fine man when you grow up
>>
>>37266018
>you don't even glance at a 5/10s direction.
This is very subjective
Take me for instance, i value small breasts and shorter girls(5'3'' and below) very highly
To me a 5'3'' girl with a a-cup could be a 8/10 but a 5'8'' with a d-cup could be a 5/10
Ranks dont mean shit faglord
>>
>>37262325

This is the most no homo response ever
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.