[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is oatmeal a decent breakfast when cutting? Just got the maple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: oatmeal-heart-400.jpg (135KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal-heart-400.jpg
135KB, 400x400px
Is oatmeal a decent breakfast when cutting? Just got the maple syrup flavor and have been eating it sparingly but would like to make it a daily breakfast
>>
>maple syrup flavor

lol dude just buy plain oats and add your own stuff

oats + egg + banana flavored whey + PB = based AF
>>
>>37248456
Nigger maple syrup is delicious.
>>
>>37248584
Nigger, there's a difference between maple syrup and maple syrup flavor. Get plain oats and add the real stuff if you want to.
>>
take oats
add water
done

No need to be a little princess about muh taste.
>>
Of course. It's filling, easy to make, versatile, delicious, healthy, rich in fiber.
I like to add a banana, blueberries, chocolate soy milk, flax seeds, and cinnamon.
I'm cutting and this is my daily breakfast. (With greek yogurt in the side.)
>>
>cutting
>eating breakfast

OMG it's like 'making' and 'it' aren't even in your vocabulary xD
>>
>>37248447

>90%carbs
>is it good for you?

you taking in 500mg+ of tren a week? otherwise, no.
>>
>>37250677
>he fell for the "carbs are bad" meme
>>
>>37250785

>noooo i need my naan and rice every day, fuk u whiteman

t. SS pajeet
>>
>>37250658
>>
cutter here. Down 20 kg (44 pounds) and counting.
I usually eat 50 g oat, 300 g liquid (half water half partially skim milk, i don't know how to translate that in english), salt, cinnamon and 20 g of honey.
it gives 320 calories, mostly carbs with some ready to use sugars to start the day, 12 g protein and 5 g fats, lots of fibres.
Also a big cup of tea (40 cl)
>>
>>37250346
how dare someone want to enjoy the foods they're eating
>>
>>37250346
*tips le Reddit hat*
>>
it's ok but there are better options like lentils and shit. you don't need that much carbs on a cut anyway
and remember to add whey to your oats to maximize MPS

>>37250911
>I usually eat 50 g oat, 300 g liquid (half water half partially skim milk, i don't know how to translate that in english), salt, cinnamon and 20 g of honey.
>lots of fibres.
pick one
>>
>>37250346
>White people
>>
File: 1463549475014.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1463549475014.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
>>37248447
>maple syrup flavor
why not just add maple syrup to regular oatmeal?
>>
>>37250817
>I have no clue what I am talking about so I might as well call him a Pajeet that should show him
>>
>>37251038
it has good fibres and among breakfast foods its a good choice. Sorry for not being able to express myself in a different language
>>
Yes, bloats you like fuck. 100g and you can't face food till dinner.
>>
yes it works during "da cut" but adding a sugary flavor of any sort is gonna be unnecessary. Or you could live your live according to YOLO, and stay beta
>>
File: 1458735617768.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1458735617768.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>37251038
>lentils for breakfast
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.