[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24yo virgin beta mangina here. >Raised by single mother,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fit.jpg (343KB, 1224x1506px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
343KB, 1224x1506px
>24yo virgin beta mangina here.
>Raised by single mother, been obese 90% of life, no male role models.
>Swallowed red pill and realized I need to man up.
>I've lost over 100 lbs in 9 months.
>Been lifting for 5 months.
>Started 320, now at 215.
>No longer obese I guess.
>Prob be around ~6 more months before I meet weight goal.
>Thing is I want to start working on social skills.
>Not total failure with men.
>But I got depressed and cut all ties with old friends about 3 years ago. No base to work off of.
>Absolutely a total failure with women.
>Can barely maintain eye contact.
>Never given girls tingles, no idea if a girl would even find me attractive.

Am I bangable yet? Scale of 1-10?
Personal standards arnt that high but I refuse to fuck a fatty. Could I get a 5?

I guess there is no real excuse for not putting myself out there. But I would hate to get insta-rejected 99% of the time due to a problem I am still working on.

Anybody else successfully climb out from rock bottom?

Pics are of me at 270 and 220.
>>
>>37234542

Well done, OP! From this day until infinity!
>>
>>37234542

Lose more weight first. You still need to raise your sexual market value. Most chicks that'll settle for a fat guy are fat themselves. You are definitely above land wale material though.
Keep lifting OP and the gainz will deliver.
>>
>>37234542
Keep up the great work for yourself not the whores.
>>
>>37234661
>Most chicks that'll settle for a fat guy are fat themselves.

That's wrong faggot
Most normal women don't mind pudge on guys tbqh
>>
>>37234973
Do you live in a trailer park?
>>
>>37234542
>i refuse to fuck a fatty
>is a gigantic fatty
kill yourself :-)
>>
>>37235035
I know man.
>Beggars cant be choosers.
I dont want to be a beggar though.

>>37235000
>>37234947
>>37234661
>>37234561

Aight, Ill stay in monk mode for a few more months.
>>
>>37234542
Your story sounds like me, but change the gender and add more to the starting weight.
You're looking good so far. What >>37234973 said is true from what I've seen. I'd just keep going with bettering yourself and think about this later.

Also, do you think this is /soc/? Get the hell out with asking for a rating.
>>
>>37235109
I value fit peoples opinions more than /soc/.

Also post pics.
>>
>>37235147
>I value fit peoples opinions more than /soc/.

You really really REALLY shouldn't
>>
>>37235155
k
>>
File: amKKRsq.jpg (99KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
amKKRsq.jpg
99KB, 533x800px
>>37234542
>6 months

More like another 9, trust me. I'm not saying this to put you down but to keep your goals realistic because this is when it starts getting really hard to lose weight. you'll probably have to start dieting a bit harder and do small amounts of cardio here and there.

As for the women thing, just wait bit more till you're leaner and they'll start coming to you. And don't you dare fall in love or get all faggy over the first one.

For becoming more social, try to meet people at work or work related events, maybe join some local sports or hobby type club. Just make sure to try and find someone with the same interests as you, this makes it much easier. If you don't have any interests or hobbies, go find some, seriously.

Good luck OP, we're all gonna make it breh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.