[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brahs in your experience is low carb cutting a meme or does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1463392165161.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1463392165161.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
Brahs in your experience is low carb cutting a meme or does it actually help?

Considering going full low carb for a few months to see if I finally get out of 15% bf
>>
low carb is autistic

you mostly just lose glyocen which comes back immediately the moment you load up on carbs again
>>
works ok but it's mostly because that's where the bulk of your calories are, it's hella easier to eat 600 kcal of pasta or bread than it is of butter.

done full blown keto a few times, that works very well indeed but you will feel like hammered shit and you will be weak as a kitten and risk kidney damage if you're not careful
>>
PSMF if you're a fatass.

Carb cycle if you're under 18% bf.

No reason to go keto long term unless you want to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>37233003

This basically

A PSMF works wonders I was 230 and lost 30 lbs in around 2 months but I know I actually gained muscle and strength I alos lost my man tits and love handles completely
>>
def a meme. good way to feel shitty the whole day for absolutely no reason.

deficit + decent macros + lifting + cardio = all you need for weight loss

you also die quicker on low carb so thats a good incentive to avoid that
>>
>>37233003

can you explain carb cycling quick? is it just low carb with refeeds ?
>>
>>37233213
Carb cycling is just about the timing of your carbs.

You eat low carb most of the time, but right after you work out until you go to sleep you throw down as many carbs as you want/can.

Read Carb Back-Loading by John Kiefer for the science on why.
>>
Why not just diet High Protein & Carb? Just lower your macros...
>>
>>37233541
are you retarded
>>
>>37233563
High is relative to how many calories you're consuming, so no.
>>
it's not a meme, it's real.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.