[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aight /fit/ I'm tired of the way I look. I tried to do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3449.jpg (623KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3449.jpg
623KB, 2048x2048px
Aight /fit/ I'm tired of the way I look. I tried to do the all natural shit but it isn't working as planned. I lost 10 pounds in about 2 months after running a few miles everyday and not eating hardly anything. Now I have some DNP and im going to the gym twice a day. I'll be taking 250 mg's a day for 3 weeks. How much weight do you guys think I will lose in that time from running 2 miles a day and working out for 3 hours? Will post my progress every week.
>>
Maybe a half a pound a week. And I'm being generous with that.
>>
>>37105885
>I lost 10 pounds in about 2 months after running a few miles everyday and not eating hardly anything.
lol, sure.

"hardly anything"

you need discipline. not DNP. fatass.
>>
>>37105944
>you need discipline. not DNP

DNP is like an external discipline, like someone pointing a gun at your head and telling you to they'll blow your brains out if you don't put down the donut.

>RIP fatty, he ate donuts on DNP
>>
>>37105885
calculate your tdee. eat 20% less than that every day. you don't even need exercise, but multiply your calories by 1.2 and go to the gym for an hour 3x a week. if you're still not losing after a couple weeks, eat less.

and stop being a bitch. it took you years to get to this point. change takes time.
>>
>>37105944
I would eat about one meal a day which would consist of celery and peanut butter or 2 apples and an orange.
>>
I lost 25 pounds in the past three months from eating 1500 calories daily and going to the gym three times a week
I wasn't super obese either, I started at 230
You don't need to starve yourself, just eat a healthy amount of calories

I just googled this DNP thing, please don't take anything that will fucking kill you
>>
>>37106008
LOL

you really have no idea what you're doing, do you?
>>
File: xS9Qk7j.jpg (36KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
xS9Qk7j.jpg
36KB, 540x541px
>>37105885
STFU and get to work you cheating faggot.
>>
>>37105944
>>37106029
>>37106002
listen op you don't need drugs and you don't need to starve yourself. take the advice and read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>37105885
>cant eat less
>buys illegal drug that can kill him

jesus christ OP, are u memeing us or are you literally retarded?
>>
>>37105885
>140 lbs down
>weighing at 232
>go to browse fit
>see this
If dnp doesnt do it I want you to KYS OP
>>
meth can help you lose weight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.