[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had anyone hate on you because you were more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Have you ever had anyone hate on you because you were more fit than them?
>>
>>37092617
>Thinking this has IiteraIIy never happened

You sure are one stupid fucking faggot OP.
>>
No I'm pretty fucking unfit tbqhf
>>
>>37092617
Yes and I'm a skinnyfat dyel lol.
>>
Not me personally but a coworker who's recently started lifting with me keeps copping shit from this one fat cunt at our work, like she wants him to fail
>at work at 9am after getting up for gym at 5:30 with mate
>fat cunt comes over all smug
>'so did Coworker make it into the gym today...?'
>obviously expecting me to say no
>'yeah we were in by 6'
>her face drops a little
>'did he die!?'
>'uhh no he did really good'
>'ugh' and walks off
>later that week brings in a 1kg bag of discount sweets and eats half the bag, trying to get the other workers to have some
>'want some lollies anons?'
>'oh just one thanks'
>she grabs a fistful and tries to pour them into our hands
>eat a gummy airplane and chuck the rest out
>she starts spitting fire
>laugh and moonwalk out of the room
>>
>>37092617
My friends think it's ridiculous if I say no to a get-together or something because I have to workout. It sucks that they don't understand I don't think they ever will.
>>
>>37094971
Then don't say no, just ask them ro re-schedule the meeting like normal people.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 535x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 535x532px
>>37094971
What makes it worse is I feel bad about it afterwards. I wouldn't call them goblins because I have/would never miss a workout just to hang but it just bums me out sometimes
>>
>>37094982
Yeah but I workout frequently, of course there are going to be some days where that's the only day it can be done and I can't go. Rescheduling works but not all the time right
>>
>>37092617

They don't have the same drugs as him so no they won't look like him.
>>
>>37094941
>gummy airplane

that was by far the most notable part of the story.
>>
>>37094982
I don't think he meant get-together like a meeting. more like friends just hanging out for fun. They're not going to not hang out just because you can't make it, but at the same time it's pretty much always the same shit so I don't really mind if I miss out.

I do the same thing. Or sometimes have to say no to a late night because I need to work out the next morning.
>>
Not from my body that I can remember, but I've caught flak from friends and family for not drinking soda and not eating dessert.
>anon I'm paying, don't get water come on now
>>
>>37098688
Order an unsweetened tea or a coffee instead of water. Don't be a cunt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.