[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to take a cold shower, or a relatively warm shower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1462570803545.jpg (165KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
1462570803545.jpg
165KB, 450x800px
Is it better to take a cold shower, or a relatively warm shower that concludes with a freezing exit? As in, starting of hot and turning down the temperature before you get out?
>>
I actually wash my body in a mildly warm shower, because the steam opens the pores on your skin so I feel like I get a better clean that way. Then I cut off all hot water and go pure cold for anywhere from 1-5 minutes making sure entire body gets it. This not only helps muscle recovery but also gives that luxurious skin feeling. 10/10 would recommend
>>
>>37090479
How long have you been doing this, anon? How long did it take you to get into it?
>>
>>37090496
I dont know about that guy but before summer I start to do colder and colder showers. Within a couple weeks I dont even need to turn the hot water on. The hard part is getting used to the shock
>>
>>37090479
>stem open them pores meme
Fake,google it,idiot.
>>
I tried doing it and after a few ties I said fuck it. Was tired of that cold shock to it. I ain't fucking john rambo, trained to ignore pain and weather.
>>
>>37090612
I already take cold showers, but I recently heard it's better for your skin and your circulation to take a warm shower and then turn it cold at the end, because it opens up your pores and helps you get clean, then closes them up when you get to the cold part
>>
>>37090632
Warmth and steam do open your pores though
>>
>>37090655
They don't, but they do loosen debris and blackhead's in the skin so it is still better to take a warm shower then switch to cold.

Also the warm water will remove a lot of the Oil in your skin and the cold water will stop oil production.
>>
>>37090277
Take baths, soak in the hot water, let yourself sweat out all the dirt.
Drain water rinse off in cold water.

Your skin will thank you and your muscles will also.
>>
>>37090277
It doesn't matter, cold showers are placebo
>>
File: fedora8.jpg (20KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
fedora8.jpg
20KB, 600x309px
>I take cold showers. Why, you ask? Three words, two phrases: discipline, mental toughness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.