[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I've kind of come to the realization that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1458382112289.jpg (702KB, 1737x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1458382112289.jpg
702KB, 1737x3000px
Hey /fit/, I've kind of come to the realization that I'm an incredibly boring person, and I'm wondering how this will effect my relationships with women.

I'm a writer and I work from home, and my hobbies mainly consist of reading and writing, and that's it. I'm very fit, and I work out regularly, and I'm independently wealthy and I live alone in my own home. I don't consider myself unattractive, and I'm a very happy person; but I am very boring.

I spend my whole day doing what I love, which is again, just sitting around all day reading, day dreaming, and writing, but I almost never leave my home because of this. I don't necessarily care for going out, and I definitely don't like partying or clubbing.

As you might have guessed, I have few friends, but this is fine with me as I tend to find most people to be distractions. Regardless, I would like to have a girlfriend or possibly get married one day (I think so, anyway) and I'm wondering, how unattractive is my lifestyle to women? Are there any girls on earth who would enjoy just lounging around with me all day and reading? Are there any girls who would find my lifestyle attractive or at least interesting? What and how would I have to change to make me less boring? What do? Help pls.

Sorry if I sound autistic btw, I don't get a lot of social interaction.

Pic unrelated.
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
>>37089218

>>
>>37089194
>I'm wondering how this will effect my relationships with women

the effect is that you won't have relationships with women. trust me
>>
File: grill.jpg (69KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
grill.jpg
69KB, 610x610px
Become Vegan. Hipster chicks will jump on your dick. I swear.
>>
>>37089194
>writer
>loves their job
>independently wealthy
>at 22

How did you do this? Sample of writing? Who do you write for?
>>
Girls are 100x boring than you man.

The issue is that they think they're really cool for partying and clubbing and other stupid bullshit.

Homebodies like you are well.. at home.

Try to go to writing events in your local area, that's your best chance. Okcupid is also not a bad idea, worth a shot at least.

I have a friend who is much better than me at pulling women.

Whenever he's single, he goes out, finds a girl, and then goes back to playing video games 24/7.

You gotta go out to find anything though.
>>
>>37089358
shit he doesn't even need to become vegan, just eat meat whenever she's out studying feministic dance therapy or something
>>
>>37089415
yeah or just become a flexible vegan. Chicks dig that too.
>>
File: 1461810209282.jpg (257KB, 1008x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1461810209282.jpg
257KB, 1008x1500px
>>37089194
Almost every human alive is very boring and stupid.

Rats in treadmills, chasing a hit of sugar from their masters
>>
>>37089194
>I'm a writer and work from home
>22 years old

OP, I know that transition phase between college and real life is rough, but keeping up a blog doesn't count as a lifestyle. Once you get a real job come back
>>
>>37089194
just find a boring woman

or find a model and supply her with cocaine and a workout schedule and say as long as she works out 4 days aweek she can stay with you

don't expect any deep love but that both of you will negotiate a likeable living space with one another
>>
>>37089229
I honestly can't think of anything other than a girlfriend over the Internet for you.

If I were you, I would find a girl and adapt, share her hobbies, going hiking, bowling, rock climbing, or other stupid shit of that nature.
>>
I've got a similar similar situation (except for the wealthy part). I work from home, spend most of my time on solitary activities like reading, working out, and shitposting, don't particularly care for partying anymore (I'm a bit older so I went through my partying stint and got tired of it). I find most conversation to be horrifically dull, and as an introvert I feel stressed out trying to converse with people as I always feel I'm under pressure to come up with something clever to say and I have to put on a performance for them. I avoid spending time with other people because it takes time away from the things that actually interest me

All that makes it very tough to get my sexual needs met. I've tried the prostitution route but found that wasn't very fulfilling and is to expensive to do on the reg. Not sure what other approach to take. I could try online dating but that requires putting on a performance and engaging in tiresome conversations about uninteresting bullshit, casting your line over and over until you get a bite. I don't feel motivated enough to go through with all that.

I feel jealous of normies who can get so excited talking about reality TV, sports, and their dull lives.
>>
>>37089194

I can assure you that you're 100 times more interesting than the most interesting woman.

I swear when they're alone they go into their stasis pod and wait for the time to pass
>>
>>37089194
there are far many more "nerdish" girls out there than what you might think, who share your concerns and your view on life.

the most important aspect is that you sound like you can provide, take care of yourself and you also sound pretty humble.

the problem is just putting yourself out there and in relevant contexts, for the social interaction to happen. I think you're fine, you just need to, again, put yourself out there.
>>
>>37089194
I feel you OP, except I do science instead of writing. My field is the only thing I know how to have a conversation about and the only thing I am interested in talking about anyway. I would suggest trying to find some other writers and network there. Though dating someone in your own profession can be a competitive shitshow, it also might be the only resource pool you realistically have.

Keep grinding famiglia, your path is a noble one.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>37089382
>>37089194 (OP)

Thisthisthis!
>>
>>37089194
is that ass shooped

cuz pretty nice ass for skinny girl
>>
>>37089856
>he doesn't know who emma Watson is
>>
>>37090498
i do , but i dont know if thats shooped
>>
>>37089194
How the fuck can you be boring if you do a lot of reading and writing? Who are you writing for and what are you reading?
>>
>>37090565
If other party dosen't read and write too, it's mean jack shit. Sadly OP is not boring, other people are just plebeians.
>>
>>37089585
Shit, I'm just like you but only 18 and not really interested in much. Curiosity is a skill, I swear.
>>
>>37090603
huh? Reading a book is like getting into another person's mind, you gain a whole new perspective on things. In turn this gives you something to talk about even if the other person is dumb as shit.
>>
>>37089194
>independently wealthy
>problems finding women

Well you need to just put your wealth out front. Seriously, everyone wants to be with someone who has monen, men and women. Just be careful, I've had autistic friends get a gf because they had money and they wouldn't accept the fact that their girl was a gold digger even though it was obvious to everyone else.
>>
>>37089194
try a book club...
>>
>>37089382
>>37089382
THIS

inb4 OPs writing consists of signing checks from his trust fund
>>
>>37089801
no answer.
bait thread
>>
>Are there any girls on earth who would enjoy just lounging around with me all day and reading?

No

/thread

inb4 reading "together" is something people actually do
>>
Unfortunately that's what a relationship is. You compromise, do new things, and explore. If you just want to do you, then by all means, have a blast, just don't expect to be selfish enough for ME ME ME, and expect a partner to be you. Try stepping out of your comfort zone, I know you have a specific persona you try to emulate, but you're 22, you're still growing
>>
>>37089194
Here's what you do, OP.

Shower, shave, dress really nicely one night. Go out to the club. When you get there have a few drinks to unwind a bit.

Then, go to the roof of the club and leap off onto the street below.

Problem solved.
>>
>>37089194
That should not be an issue. When you get a girlfriend, do things you would not normally do. Things are always better with another person. You'll make it bruh.
>>
>>37089194
>how this will effect [sic]
>writer
stopped reading
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.