[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about this lady? And her fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

What does /fit/ think about this lady?

And her fitness programs in general?
>>
grill and want to try it out due to the hype surrounding her new programs. want some input from others as to knowing if this pink glitter-coated shit is worth it
>>
File: cassey-pink-bra.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
cassey-pink-bra.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
>>37074026

just look at her fucking face
>>
>>37074173
Honestly? I'd fuck her face.
>>
>>37074214
but would you fuck her workout tutorials
>>
>ho
>>
>>37074272
must be a good sign
>>
>>37074026
1. She's a Ho

2. Where are the results? She looks naturally tiny, whatever she does is for women of the petite community. I like a 5'9 breasted muscled beast telling me what to do.
>>
>>37074299

Exactly my thoughts. I'm 5'8, female, 147lbs and seriously wondering if this is worth all the trouble or not. Some "before and after" pictures do look quite promising however
>>
>>37074322
pics?
>>
>>37074400
>>
>>37074432
This bitch hardly changed
>>
>>37074488
>>
>>37074173
Just look at her figure. She's not particularly fit and its a joke that someone would take advice from her. She's just a skinnyfat azn, there's plenty of those already. No ass no leg muscle nothing. I already look better than this girl so I wouldn't want to take advice from someone who's in worse shape than me, yet thinks their advice is viable.
>>
>>37074432
Wtf is promising about that? Looks like she took those pics on the same day and just changes her stance etc. She looks the same. I'm concerned that you think this is "promising "
>>
Absolutely do NOT buy into this crap. She is midnight infomercial tier. I'm not just saying that to be an ass, she really is just a sleazy business woman.
You would be better off with mild stretching and only doing push-ups, pull-ups, and jogging.
Not wuu wuu yoga and "cleanses".
For the record genuine and safe yoga I totally support, but not this new age "see if I can bend over backwards" shit.
>>
>>37074594
give me a better image ref for goals then
>>
>>37074516
I could make the same "progress pics" by sucking it in, and then expanding my lungs. Looks at the rest of her body, it hasn't changed AT ALL. The only thing changed is her "gut" which is actually her just controlling her air intake. These pics are fake as fuck and you're inability to recognize this is concerning.
>>
>>37074614
You should be using yourself for goals and motivation, relying on others for this is why everyone's so fat now a days. Also everyone s body is different and its unrealistic to try to match someone else's body when you may have completely different body types (example you want a good whr but you're naturally built like a bean pole). Motivation that comes from yourself is the beat because its your own renewable energy source that no one can take away or change because it comes from you. Be your own motivation, if you plan on actually making it
>>
>>37074666
That actually helps a lot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.