[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of http://nattyornot.com Advises 3-4 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (419KB, 540x2955px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 540x2955px
What do you think of http://nattyornot.com

Advises 3-4 days of rest between compound lifting days.

Says upperbody can be developed to natty limit with bodyweight exercises.

Whey protein is pigfood.

I like the guy. Very interesting take on things. Good sense of humor.
>>
i don't give a fuck i do squats 3-4 times a week with PPL
>>
>>37069631

If by very interesting you mean 'total bullshit', then yes.
>>
>>37069639
He says nattys have such a limited amount of total muscle mass, squating all the time will doom you to t-rex mode.

Only enough test to support a small amount of muscle, and you're putting it all on your ass.
>>
>>37069631
The vibe I get from the guy is he's a total ectomorph and kind of in denial as to how shitty his genetics are. I do think 90% of the guys he has profiled as fake natties are in fact fake natties. But it's hard to give him credit for pointing it out since they're so obviously fake that it hardly requires a highly trained eye to spot them.

One thing I do want to say is that he doesn't pay attention to strength all that much. It is obvious from Martin Berkhan's lifts that he is not natty but NoN says it's 50/50. Smh.
>>
File: 1402713940793.jpg (22KB, 269x281px) Image search: [Google]
1402713940793.jpg
22KB, 269x281px
>>37069681
>Only enough test to support a small amount of muscle, and you're putting it all on your ass.
>>
File: solid.png (327KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
solid.png
327KB, 456x810px
>>37069639
>he doesn't do pistol squats, HSPU and pullups
TOP KEK
>>
>>37069708
I thought the same. Without pictures of his body we'll never really know.
>>
>>37069681
He's right.
>>
>>37069681
kek is this true?
>>
File: 471.jpg (55KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
471.jpg
55KB, 680x598px
>>37069631

>http://nattyornot.com/what-are-bodybuilders-eating-to-get-so-big/

Oh holy shit. This guy is the most butthurt person I have seen this week.
>>
>>37072023
Holy fuck
He really is bitter/jaded as fuck, thanks for posting this
Is he also a vegan, going by that paragraph about chicken breasts/dead cows?
And to think i was going to give his articles and blog a chance..
>>
>>37069631
Rest days are interesting. Most of the muscle building processes PEAK at 36 hours, but IIRC 48 hours is just a log(2) reduction of a few of the processes. Hypothetically it might be viable to rest 72+ hours at a certain point, because your rate-limiting step for muscle building is one of the processes that aren't completing within 48 hours

this is probably one of the bigger reasons roids raise the muscle mass limit, since these processes COMPLETE way faster, like within 36 hours

if he's talking about natty limit with bodyweight exercises for muscle mass/size, I totally agree. You can see plenty of cases of people who do exclusively bodyweight exercises who are at or near the natty limit. Strength is another thing entirely, though

I don't get the problem with whey. It's protein. It had a relatively complete amino acid profile. It digests relatively well. Literally a natural, whole food that's perfect for supplementing protein intake goals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.