[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I slim down quick??? I only eat one meal a day (usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image_4.jpg (390KB, 1161x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
390KB, 1161x2208px
How do I slim down quick???
I only eat one meal a day (usually small portion of rice and chicken) and when I do snack it's usually an apple or a tangerine only drink water and unsweetened tea and coffee and I don't see a difference

Pic related: goal body rn
>>
Calories in calories out
>>
>>37051798
Read the sticky
>do a shitload of cardio
>take keratine
>become bulimic
>>
>>37051798
Well you're on the right regiment to become a /fa/ skeleton fuccboi. It'll just take awhile depending how fat you currently are.
>>
>>37051798
Go read a sticky nigger
>>
>lose weight quickly

Fuck you, I'm not helping anyone who are looking for fast results...
>>
>>37051842
5'5 145 lbs
>>
>>37051798

Step one - Stop lying about what you eat

Seriously this shit is not complicated. Figure out how many calories you're eating each day right now. Eat less than that, you'll lose weight.

What is your current height and weight?
>>
>>37051884
No way to tell without seeing a current body pic. The individual you posted looks tall, and has a light lanky bone structure. You'll probably never look like him considering you're 5'5.
>>
>>37051908
Really just want slim legs like him, I know I'm not tall but I want to be as slim as the guy in the pic
>>
>>37051884
I assume you're 18 because you asked here instead of using google. I assume you don't have an exercise routine at all and this is your first time here from /b/.

If you're 5'5 and 145 pounds your tdee is about 1900 calories. That's the amount you eat on the average day - if you think that's not accurate and you eat less than that, it's because you have no idea how much of what you are eating and how many calories are in it.

You're not going to follow any exercise program that's recommended, and you'll probably not listen to anyone who gives you any real advice in this thread.

Take a multivitamin and eat 1200 calories a day until you reach goal weight.
>>
>>37051963
I just started eating less 2 weeks ago, before that I was a glutton and was prolly 2300+ every day
I don't have a formal routine but I walk 1.3 miles home every day so I'm not sitting around all the time
>>
>>37051982
He also doesn't have any muscle mass on his legs. Just do PSMF until you're skinny as shit.
>>
>>37052126
Whats psmf?
>>
>>37051982
if you just started two weeks ago then dont flip about not seeing progress yet. incorporate some kind of exercise into your daily routine and watch your calories. keep at it and you'll reach your goals.
>>
>>37052141
Protein Sparing Modified fast. Look up the Rapid fat loss PDF by Lyle McDonald and follow it to a T. It's rough, but if you're currently starving yourself, here's a more intelligent way to go about it.
>>
>>37052221
Thanks man!
I'll check it out
>>
>>37052229
Np m8. Do it intelligently and safely, I hope you make it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.