[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not doing light cycles, /fit/? For example, 200mg/week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8

Why are you not doing light cycles, /fit/?

For example, 200mg/week is much more than you produce naturally, but still a very low dose in general.

Why are you not on a low dose already?
>>
muh hair
muh heart disease runs in the family
>>
File: fff.jpg (43KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
43KB, 699x637px
>>37049236
I agree with Lee Priest that if you aren't somehow making a living from your body--and this includes modeling, movie work, etc--then you have no business taking any kind of gear. Something like 1% of the population has medically low testosterone, so it's not like you're generally suffering for lack of it outside of whatever insecurity you may have from not being as big as you could be.
>>
Because I'm on a permanent cruise
>>
I cruise on 200mg a week and probably will forever. I have an AI on hand in case my estro gets too high, but haven't had problems yet. I have PCT in case I ever have to get off. $100 for a year's worth of test. And I definitely am making gains waaaay faster than before.
>>
>Shutting yourself down for 200mg a week

If you're going to blast, blast you fucking pussies
>>
Because I don't let hollywood decide how I should look. What are you, a woman?
>>
File: 1462204390505.jpg (184KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
1462204390505.jpg
184KB, 490x694px
>>37049236
>still no bmx athlete bf
>>
>>37049299
No one wants to get too big, retard
>>
>>37049275
Neat!
>>
>>37049275
This. Permacruise is whwre its at
>>
>>37049270
What about if you need your body to be at its absolute best to preform your job and not be killed? I think that's more of a reason than to make money.
>>
>>37049236
What are the side effects of a long term low dose?
>>
>>37050378
Come on /fit/ I need answers.
>>
>>37050378
Jelly attitudes from some people.
>>
>>37050378
none
>>
>>37050378
Are you going to ask what are the real pros there?
>>
>>37050378
What the point of a low dose?
You'd be getting sightly increased results than a natty. You're wasting your money on unnoticable gains.

Go hard or go home senpai.
500mg/week or don't commit to sticking needles because as time goes on you WILL want to try other compounds.
>>
File: 796[1].jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796[1].jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>37050668
>>
>>37049236
will you lose the gains after you stop?
>>
>>37050813
Yes
>>
>>37050813
Only the ones unsustainable by your natural levels of test
>>
>>37049282
What actually is a pct, I know it's a post cycle therapy..but what is that?
>>
>>37050894
Using a SERM with or without HCG to kickstart your natural Test production as exogenous T causes your body to stop producing it on its own.
>>
>>37050378
Real talk:

It hasn't been studied enough.

So there's no evidence it'll fuck you up but there's no evidence it'll leave you healthy
>>
>>37050925
Assuming that most men have low to average Test levels, a low dose is only going to put you at peak natty levels to a little bit over supra-physiological levels. If your blood work is fine, the only thing I can see is Prostate issues.
>>
So... reputable sources?
>>
tfw no lightcycle
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 768x432px
>>37049236
Because I would be dependent on it, and it's not worth it to use unless you have an abnormal HPTA/testis that don't produce enough testosterone naturally or you are a competing athlete or someone who makes a living off your physique.

You dum-dum.
>>
>>37051766
It's depressing lifting weights and seeing no progress when you're at your natural limit.

Don't worry you'll get there
>>
Why not use 50 mg test a week, or a stanazolol pill a week, or (the following are unscheduled legal supplements) tongkat ali, fadogia agrestis, D-aspartic acid or tribulus?

There are drawbacks to using all of these things, that's why.

You dum dum.
>>
>>37051791
I'm going to use roids as soon as I run the 100 meter dash in 10.4 seconds, but until then no can do
>>
>>37049236
Light cycles of what exactly. And where the flying fuck would I even get it.
>>
>>37050918
So it's like helping you be normally when you come off? Are Serms temporary or?
>>
I'll be honest, I spent years trying to believe all the people who say not to use gear if you don't compete etc...

But I've been on test only blasting at 500mg when I feel like it, and cruising at 200mg the rest of the time.

I feel so much better in every aspect of life, and bloodwork has never come back with anything worrying yet.

Obviously adding other compounds increases the risk, but test alone is pretty harmless. The biggest risk of using test is the side effects you get when you stop using it. So I just don't stop :)

Oh and it costs less per month than any legal supps (protein powder etc)
>>
>>37049375
shoo goblin shoo
>>
>>37052295
I already have enough things to worry about without having to illegally acquire bottles of Amber oil on a monthly basis and lie about it to my friends, family, coworkers and authorities.

And fuck losing my testicle size and saying bye-bye to my natural libido if I ever have to go off.

And fuck sticking needles in my butt or shoulder once or twice a week.
>>
I'll go on a cycle if I'm in the Arnold Classic
>>
>>37052295
>I feel so much better in every aspect of life
Can you expand on this? Does exogenous test really make that much of a difference, because that'd be the main selling point for me
>>
>>37052354
You old people and your reefer madness.
>>
>>37052458
I'm in my twenties and am actually an athlete. I already have my fair share of problems, so I don't even drink coffee or potent sources of caffeine anymore, much less drink alcohol, use drugs or pin sterons.
>>
>>37052295
where do you buy?
>>
>>37052421

Firstly I will say that some of this may be placebo, but placebo works.
I am generally more confident socially and sexually. My dick is harder and my sex drive is a lot higher.
I dominate social interaction with the opposite sex, where I used to be more passive.
It's like it moved me from trying to impress women to feeling like they should be impressing me, and it works.

Obviously the physical changes feed right back into the confidence because I catch girls looking at my arms and chest all the time. Today while I was working (mailman) some random bitch in a car shouted "youd get it" at me. She was probably a skank but it still feels good.

Next of all, productivity, in the gym, at work and home life, is increased, I have more energy and sleep better, and obviously recover a lot faster.

Contrary to typical wisdom, I am a lot calmer and more level-headed on test, this I put down to the above, more energy and motivation etc.

I love it. But I will say, if you have a serious issue with social anxiety or depression, it won't cure it, but it will help put things in place that will.
>>
>>37049236
Because I have finished college and actually smart not to believe the "truth about test" on monoglian image board from randon anons.

Because I am 29, healthy male who has been lifting for more than 11 years.

Because I have a fiancee(soon to be my wife) who already craves for my body.

Because I have a high paying stable job which I won't compromise.

Because I am not a druggie to pin myself.

Because I don't need drugs to "feel more better and allive", that's just excuse for low test betas.

Because I am not beta to take drugs to get desperately get confidence and looks for a better chance to score with ladies.
>>
>>37052610
see >>37052458
>>
>>37049270
id say lower doses are ok at natty limit
>>
>>37049236
because I am broke

because I dont know where to find the shit

because everyone online has a differing opinion on sources and all the contradicting info/opinions just makes me say fuck it

because im broke

because i dont have a juice guru to listen to

because im broke
>>
>>37052538

http://www.helloofficer.com
>>
I'm not broke where's the best place for non biased info on this?

One thing that would def get in my way is the girlfriend though. You know how normal people are about steroids.
>>
>>37052717
are they really that illegal? Rick Piano talks openly about doing them all the time.
>>
>>37052728
>I'm not broke where's the best place for non biased info on this?
steroid.com breaks each compound down.

as for sources, good fucking luck
>>
>>37049282
>$100 for a year's worth of test
What the fuck, I had no idea that stuff was so cheap. I'm hopping on a cycle as soon as I finish dieting.
>>
>>37052732

Depends which country.
>>
>>37052756
I live about 15min drive from Rick Piano
>>
>>37050925
you're a complete retard

a "long term low dose" is called testosterone replacement therapy and is something that is prescribed by real doctors to patients with low testosterone. there is more than enough studies on the subject
>>
>>37052734
I live in LA but I have no idea who to talk to. I see a few people are my gym that are obviously on juice, I see Bradley Martyn every now and then but I don't think if I just asked them they'd tell me right?
>>
>>37052793
Have you ever seen Dom?
>>
>>37052777
except "low dose" in /fraud/ is like 3x higher than what doctors prescribe
TRT is the ultimate way for roiders to excuse their steroid abuse (scooby is the best example for this)
>>
>>37052812
I don't think so, but it would be hard to recognize him without the bandana on. I also work out at 24hour fitness which seems like the least friendly gym as far as filming goes.
>>
>>37052793
>>37052762
I see these two at my golds gym weekly. The juice is real at this gym
>>
>>37052846
you work out at golds north hollywood?
>>
>>37052824
it varies wildly depending on the doctor but 200-250mg/week is very much a real TRT dose. it doesn't put you above natural levels of testosterone
>>
My Experience With Anabolic Steroids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgqAASWuwcA
>>
>>37052889
I want to get on TRT so bad. I wish I had a doctor I could pay off to tweak my blood tests.
>>
File: Dolph.jpg (85KB, 1013x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph.jpg
85KB, 1013x1000px
The only thing im worried about is hairloss, im 27 right now with very slight thinning in the front would 200mg week accelerate hairloss?
>>
>>37050977
>Assuming that most men have low to average Test levels, a low dose is only going to put you at peak natty levels to a little bit over supra-physiological levels

it shuts down your natural testosterone production, your 200mg a week isn't being added on top of your current test levels
>>
what is this thread?
>>
>>37052889
It does if you already produce mid to high range levels of test. I almost guarantee 200-250 mg will put an average man at the 99th percentile for testosterone, over or at 1000 ng/dl
>>
>>37052964
It's different for everyone
>>
>>37052987
see >>37052968

I hate this board so much
>>
>>37052896
>i didnt gain weight
>its genetics

no you retard its you didnt eat enough

stupid idiot kid who didnt know what he was doing or researched enough
>>
>>37053041
I thought the same thing.
>I tracked calories every day and never went over by a calorie

>doing steroids
>under-eating

please
>>
>>37053041
Why is this fag cutting?
he has the same size as a natty who lifted for 1 year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkiBACvdSVQ
>>
>>37053078
that video triggered me. "i'm on a mini-cut" nigger you dont even have muscle.

typical kid scared of "losing muh abs"

bulking and cutting require going all-in. going half-ass on a bulk is gonna result in half-ass gains
>>
>>37052793
Find an " anti aging clinic" online, in your local paper, etc. It's like getting a Marijuana 'script
>>
>>37050378
Guaranteed 10 years plus taken off your life. Stroke, atherosclerosis, etc. You be looking good while you alive tho.
>>
>>37050977
>a low dose is only going to put you at peak natty levels to a little bit over supra-physiological levels.

This is exactly how the fake natties do it.
>>
http://tctmed.com/side-effects-of-testosterone-replacement-therapy-trt/
>>
>>37052889
>>37053021
having testosterone levels higher than 99% of all men isn't natural
>>37052950
you want testosterone-like results while claiming you are "natural" and without feeling guilty
why don't you have the balls to roid?
also good luck finding a doctor who risks his whole career for your personal issues
>>
can someone post natty limit pics?
>>
>>37053261
>TRT
>testosterone-like results

wat
>>
>>37053265
>>
>>37053265
why aim for mediocrity
>>
>>37049299
100 mg a week can put your test levels in the top ~20% of natural levels

200 mg would put your levels way over natural and is sustainable indefinitely

There is nothing wrong with perma cruising on 100 or 200 mg both most likely put you above your natural levels
>>
>>37049270
>tfw I am the 1%
does not feel good man
>>
>>37053305
Great post actually!
>>
Who actually takes steroids and don't get bloated? The only reasons why I quit steroids were:

I started to get gyno, my face was hugely bloated and ugly, I was getting ED
>>
>>37053265
it's pointless because how you look in photos depends on angles, lighting, dehydration, pump etc
As a general guideline most people can look like dom mazzeti or omar isuf
>>
>>37053327
Everybody reacts differently
>>
>>37049315
>that body
>with that tiny dick

I would love to see grills faces when that smurf appears
>>
>>37053289
yeah I fucked up
*steroid-results while claiming natty because you have test levels that 0,1% can get naturally
>>
>>37053261
I don't want to leave humanity behind. Never said I wanted testosterone-like results.
I just want that little boost for inside and outside the gym as I feel I'm pretty low test naturally. I haven't been tested yet but I really want to. Speaking of, I can just go to like a Target clinic and get a blood test right? No questions asked?
>>
>>37053327
The fake natties don't get bloated... but their stack is an insider mystery anyway
>>
>>37053371
>steroid-results
>TRT

wut
>>
>>37053376
>as I feel I'm pretty low test naturally.
you probably aren't. Stop comparing yourself to the top 1%
>Speaking of, I can just go to like a Target clinic and get a blood test right? No questions asked?
yes you can and you should but don't expect them to put you on TRT even if your test levels are a little bit low
>>
>>37053433
I'm not saying I'm top 1% just saying I feel low in general. And I just want the numbers from Target. I realize it's super hard to get on TRT legally so I'd probably just buy illegally and stay on for life like the above poster was saying.
Thanks for response though
>>
>>37052610
>falling for the marriage trap

Opinions discarded.
>>
>I'm a broke ass nigga
>I barely tolerate taking non FDA certified supplements from stores, there's no way I'd be ok injecting shit from online into myself
>don't want to risk crashing my endocrine system
>don't like needles
>>
>>37052964
Is dolph natty? He sure looks pretty natty in this pic.
>>
>>37053628
no
>>
>>37053261
>having testosterone in normal reference ranges isn't natural
the whole point of TRT is that it doesn't put you at supra-physiological levels so you don't get the bad sides of that, such as aromatization. you're going up against science with nonsensical arguments because of "muh fake natties"

>>37053327
you don't get gyno from TRT/cruise doses. if you're cycling/blasting, you should be using AI to avoid that
>>
>>37049236
Is this guy natty? How long do I have to lift to get to his level?
>>
>>37053636
Elaborate? I know hes pretty tall, but his mass still looks obtainable natty. And he doesnt has those massive delts/traps.
>>
>>37053684
he's said it himself
>>
>>37053681
What makes you think that guy isn't 100% related here?
>>
>>37049236
Because I'm not a druggie.

There's no difference between a heroin addict and a steroid user.
>>
>>37053663
having D-Cup tits is within the normal reference ranges for women
It is still unnnatural for a girl with small tits to get implantats
same thing
Is scooby natty for you? (assuming he is just on TRT)
>>
>>37053821
gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8 no h8
>>
>>37053862
complete nonsense. it doesn't matter if you got your completely normal test levels through pinning testosterone or by simply being blessed by genetics. if you aren't going above supra-physiological levels, you are still natty.
>>
>>37053932
>how fake nattys justify their FFMI of 27
>>
>>37053870
Prove wrong?

1. Both are addicted to the needle
2. Both ruin their bodies
3. Both lie about their usage
4. Both use drugs to feel better
5. Both spend a lot of money on their use
6. Both are mentally ill
7. Both have no family nor real friends

Etc. Etc.
>>
>>37053821
I think is worse being a cheater than being an addict
>>
>>37049236
My total test is 300 ng/dL (at age 23)
Appointment with endocrinologist is at beginning of June
Hold me bros, I want some fucking gains finally
>>
>>37054252
I will never understand why people insist on getting it prescribed. You know you're low test, why not just self-prescribe? Pharma test is 3-4 times more expensive than ugl.

Also there's a 0% chance of you being put on TRT with 300 ng/dl total test. You better crash that shit before the appointment.
>>
>>37054294
For me it's making that jump into "illegal" that puts me off. I'm too much of a goodfag and will literally live in fear my whole life.
Also isn't TRT usually a patch or cream vs the needles of non-pharma?
>>
>>37050511
kek
>>
>>37054427
Would you stop sleeping if they made sleeping illegal?

The only reason steroids are illegal for personal use is because of sport competitions.
>>
>>37052732
He also had his house raided
>>
>>37052698
this
>>
>>37049315
What's up with those triceps?? They look weird
>>
>>37049270
Lee Priest is a lying cunt who wants his fans to believe he had perfect genetics and drugs did the absolute minimum for his career.

>mfw he says he only did one cycle in contest prep
>sometimes a small cycle in the off season of 400 test 200 deca
He's a lying prick who is trying to down play the importance of drugs, have the opinion normal people should do it if you want, but don't kid yourself that Priest is a book of truth.
>>
It makes me laugh that most of /fit/ has the same opinion on steroids as the youtube comment section and retarded facebook comments have.

You would think a 4chan fitness board would be more aware. But no, just as uneducated and swayed by media opinion as anywhere else on the net.
>>
>>37053932
How you define supra physiological is the kicker here. There could perhaps be a natty man with 2000 Nanograms per deciliter of testosterone, but should that be considered normal?
>>
>>37049236
why bother running such a low amount. There will barely be any difference lol.

At least bump it to cruising 300mg if you want to see a change
>>
>>37049259
more like no one1 runs in ur family
>>
>>37051845
... So never? You're on 4chan kid, you already lost.
>>
>>37053367
You're retarded. That's a solid looking undies cock.

Mine's like half that and 7"
>>
>>37049236
self respect.
>>
>>37049315
Why does it have a cock pocket?

HA GAYYYYY
>>
Where do people even buy steroids online, all I see is fake advertised bullshit where's an ACTUAL reputable seller..
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.