[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 10/10 girl starts doing yoga in front of you > mfw i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (12KB, 244x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 244x238px
> 10/10 girl starts doing yoga in front of you
> mfw i have to awkwardly look off to the side and I can't look forward now while doing my workout or I'll be looking straight at her fucking ass
Thanks a lot you fucking succubus
>>
>>37047639
>Caring this much
>>
>>37047639
>not looking to increase test levels
Never gonna make it
>>
What are you 15 years old? Its not illegal to look at someone you raging faggot. Girls who wear those pants want you to look, they just act disgusted when they catch you looking because they don't want other girls to know that they enjoy the attention
>>
File: 1360523644885.jpg (15KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1360523644885.jpg
15KB, 640x480px
>>37047639
She's literally asking for the D
And you just look away
>>
>>37048696
this
>>
>>37048729
She's just trying to get looks to boost her ego. 10/10 grills don't look for sex, it comes to them.
>>
>>37048729
Yeah, no. She just wants validation OP, don't give it to her. A lot of other guys give her D, every guy gives her validation, but if that every becomes every minus one, it will crush her. KEEP NOT LOOKING!!
>>
>>37048782
She's obviously long gone already, it's not like OP will defile her or anything
Even if OP doesn't give her the D, some other loser will, and at least he would have banged a 10/10 while OP will just post meme pictures of Hitler on an anime board
>>
>>37048782
> supremegentleman.tidal
>>
>>37048858
You sure are one of a simple mind. Of course she is gone, but won't she come in the gym ever again? I was giving him advice for the next time OP sees her fishing for validation.
>>
File: 1460300674098.jpg (90KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460300674098.jpg
90KB, 540x720px
>in gym during mandatory military pt
>lift on my own time so i fuck around during pt
>sit on stationary bike and chat it up w/ bros
>the treadmills just happen to be in front of the bikes
>succulent bootys and tight b bodies with tits bouncing around right in front of me
>can't stop staring
>leg is rubbing against chubbed dick with every pedal rotation
>full boner acheived
>feel myself about to cum after one minute
>get quiet, awkwRd, stop pedaling and wait for the boy to cool down
>stand up half chubbed, tell my friend i have to go to the bathroom brb

fuck, I should've just came now that I think of it. Would've been no hands and live random girl ass
>>
>>37048764
this. hot chicks can get laid whenever they want
>>
>>37047639
>avoiding looking at a girl because she's in yoga pants

that's exactly why she's wearing them you retard, look all you want. i sure as fuck do in between sets, it's better than shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>37048868
Oh you poor lad, have you not realized that the only purpose of the semen demons is to make our lives miserable and drag us down?

This makes me euphoric, not by my enlightened paths chosen to disregard women and acquire currency and aesthetics, but by the fact that some other poor sods will never know happiness.
>>
>>37048891
okay real talk,
are you actually like 15?
>>
>this qt that looks like a younger vera farmiga keeps looking at me

Don't know brehs, she's hot but seems high maintenance
>>
>>37048945
>are you actually like 15
>like 15
>like
So like why like americans like say like like like all the time? I like like to know.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.