[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently trying to learn about how to cut and bulk,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dlki28.jpg (114KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
dlki28.jpg
114KB, 1024x532px
I'm currently trying to learn about how to cut and bulk, but i have a few questions:
When do you start to either cut/bulk? is it a certain time of the year/ schedule that everyone goes by or when ever you feel like it, or only when you are trying to gain size?

What is yo-yo dieting? I think i know what it is but im not sure if im right. Are there better alternatives to it?
>>
>>37042494
eat than stop eating
>>
>>37042509
really /fit/ thats it? cmon brehs thisll help alotta fags make sum gains
>>
Bulk looks better than a being a skinny fag
>>
>>37042494
In an ideal scenario you eat and convert all of it in muscle after training. Realistically you'll never get the right amount, so you eat at a surplus and get those gains + some fat. Then You eat less without neglecting proteins and training and lose some fat. That's all there's to it, you decide what you want to do, also, this is all in the sticky iirc
>>
Typically people bulk for 6 months starting in the fall, then bulk for 6 months starting in the spring. That way they can be getting more muscular when it doesn't matter what they look like shirtless, and have a six pack for the summer.
>>
>>37043517
*cut for 6 months starting in the spring
>>
>>37043517
Thought you were going to go the whole "never stop bulking" route kek
>>
What are /fit/'s opinions on dirty bulking?
>>
>>37042494
Yo yo dieting is

>ok I'm gonna bulk
>oh shit I'm fat now this sucks
>ok I'm gonna cut
>oh shit I'm a twink now this sucks
>ok I'm gonna bulk

Repeat forever and never actually get anywhere because you're too much of a pussy

If you're gonna bulk, fucking bulk. You'll be disgusting and you just deal with it.
If you're gonna cut, fucking cut. You'll be weak and small and you just deal with it.

The above is only true for skinnyfats. Super skinny fucks just need to eat forever and fatasfatasses need to cut hard.
>>
>>37042494
cut\bulk seasons are memes for losers. Just stick around your TDEE and lift. Don't go over +500 for too long or you will need to cut and slow down your gains train that way
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.