[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this /fit/. Today I realised how fucking alone I am and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 645x773px
Fuck this /fit/. Today I realised how fucking alone I am and how I seriously have very little real friends.

>tfw great weather, warm, decide to ask my "friends" to hang out, maybe start a campfire innawoods or something and chill
>tfw they actually do it, without saying a word to me
>tfw getting ignored

Sick and tired of being a beta. I've been hitting the gym for a while now, gotten some noob gains.

What's a good regular gym schedule? And any good cutting tips?

And yes i've read the fucking sticky, I just feel like I can't get much out of it honestly

Thats all. Betafag out. Thanks
>>
>>37040745
My goal is to hit the gym enough to tell those guys to fuck off
>>
>>37040745
>What's a good regular gym schedule
at least 3 times X week
>And any good cutting tips?
eat less
if you have trouble with this, try eating multiple small meals instead of big ones. this doesnt work for everyone tho

> I just feel like I can't get much out of it honestly
then you're an idiot and never gonna make it
>>
>>37040745
The sticky is a meme, it may be safely ignored
>>
Don't use that as motivation, mate. If these people are garbage, then stop associating with them.

Recognize your own value. Getting /fit/ doesn't make you not a beta all the sudden, it takes positive life change and getting out there more. Joining groups and clubs, meeting people. Keep that in mind and do this for the right reasons.

That said, start small and keep building. Regular gym schedule depends on your plan. Look up Starting Strength, Stronglifts. Shit like that. Run a bit, get active.

90% of this is diet, so keep that in mind. If you want to cut hard maybe look into ketosis. Otherwise just record everything you eat and go under to lose weight. Calculate your BMR, TDEE, etc. then cut by 500.
>>
>>37040815
Awh man, I just read the line about the sticky and now I entirely regret writing this.

Fuck you, man. You didn't even put in the effort to READ.

Goddamnit.
>>
>>37040745
I had this happen to me when I was a teenager, I spent the next 2 years being a high-functional shut-in, introspecting about myself, taking drugs and feeling depressed.

Lifting was a good constructive hobby during that time, Lifting is just a really innocuous fun thing to put efforts into, you just try to see if you can do more than you could before. If you worry about how it will make you confident with girls or is a replacement for friends, or even how great it will make you look, I don't think its as fun as if you just continually challenge yourself to reach your potential. Philosophically it's something like: not being consumed by results of an action, in fact putting them to the back of your head and just enjoying the action.

As for your friends, fuck them, make new ones. You're stronger for losing your friends, both in that they were shit friends (the problem isn't with you most likely, they are just genuinely dickheads as you'll find a good portion of people are) and it is a life experience, something for you to chalk up. Try to find some new ones and do some introspection a little in the gap. By introspection I don't mean, trying going into depression (though it can be a learning experience) or trying to find a quick route to being 'a cool guy'. Just take up things like lifting, that are fun to do in themselves and foreseeably have a purpose (for example whilst stamp collecting and video games might be a fun challenge, the scope of the externality benefits are pretty limited).
>>
>>37040745
>tfw getting ignored

Well no shit. If you have nothing to talk about, or never had any fun experiences with them, What did you expect?
>>
>>37040745
Why are you unable to tell them to fuck off as you are now? Work on getting some testicle gains, nigger
>>
>>37040755
you don't need the gym to tell some cunts to go fuck themselves. have some respect for yourself and move on. i've had shitty friends treat me like dirt before, be a man and tell them they can fuck off. you'll be better off without people like that in your life
>>
File: not real still bored.jpg (90KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
not real still bored.jpg
90KB, 625x626px
>tfw rejected by hookers

I am not even fat or deformed I just don't know famalam
Everyday I cross a bridge and sometimes I find myself staring at the river beneath for a while
>>
File: 1459076425911.gif (192KB, 462x437px) Image search: [Google]
1459076425911.gif
192KB, 462x437px
>tfw haven't had any social contact in over a year

I'm in the best shape of my life but it still hurts
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>37041718
INTO THE RIVER BELOW
>>
>>37042340
I used to go out once a year at least. Last time I went out with my friends was 2 new years eves ago.

It would have worked perfect if I started working out last January too, but I started... this January. Fuck
>>
OP more people have no friends than you'd think.

I dated a girl once who was a typical instagram junkie, seemed very outgoing and seemed to hang around in very exclusive social circles, was very attractive too...she told me she had me and one other friend in her whole life and that most of the people in her life she didn't even care one hoot about and vice versa.

felt very strange, that was when i realized that things absolutely probably not how you perceive them to be. you don't need tons of friends, just a few close ones are enough.
>>
>>37041718

how can be this possible

explain
>>
>>37040745
I know how you feel anon.

I don't know what it is or why some people seem destined to be the whipping boy of a group of people.

I always saw it happen and said if that was me I just would stop doing it and not talk to them. And it happened to me and once it got more extreme I just just stopped associating with those people.

It sucks to not have friends but I'd rather not have friends than deal with that.

Although now I know I won't ever have friends again.
>>
>>37042419
rivers are created by nature over centuries and millenia by constant waterflow causing the minerals in the rocks to dissolve and soil to be washed away guided by gravity to meet it's lowest possible point until it reaches a place where either the surface can't give way any further cupping it in a lake or the sea

people, in order to overcome these naturally occurring valleys effectively, found a way using mankind's greatest asset, collective effort for greater good, building bridges for centuries and millenia to last

anon wants to go kill himself cuz hoes and gangsta rap made him do it
>>
>>37040846
are you me? Every thing in your post is something that has happened to me and things I agree with.
>>
>>37040745
Go back to R9K faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.