[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty? It's not easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: 1446994594291.jpg (53KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446994594291.jpg
53KB, 480x720px
Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty?

It's not easy to see these "fitness stars" enjoying life while having their incredible physiques... In the "forms" that I'll never reach without the help of anabolics.

What makes you stay natty, /fit/?
>>
>>37023115
Just started lifting a month ago, seeing pretty noob gains, in about a year or so Ill hop on gear. I want to hold off because I need knowledge on how to do it right, I need my routines and diet to be, well, routines that I do without thinking twice. Im also only 22 and doing it at 23 or further down the line reduces the chances of serious side effects.
>>
>>37023115
i can only speak for myself, but i don't want a body beyond the natty limit
lifting is my hobby, not my profession, my life doesn't depend on it completely
>>
>>37023115
Possibility of hair loss and balding pretty much
>>
>>37023115

why ruin your dick just to look like a meathead

natty looks better anyways unless you want to look retarded like piana
>>
>>37023115
ANY change that he's natty though?
>>
File: 317.5kg.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
317.5kg.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
webm related is natty
>>
File: ponderer[1].jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ponderer[1].jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>37023180
>natty looks better anyways unless you want to look retarded like piana

Who said OP is after the Piana look and size?
>>
>>37023169
This
Roid fags make their life about fucking lifting.
I understand professionals roiding for performance. But I don't get roiding for the sake of ego.
>>
>>37023192
See his vascularity?
Fuck no.
>>
After 3 years of lifting and placing 2nd twice in a powerlifting meet and 3rd in an oly meet i decided that it's not worth it at all.

Not only will it make you look weird with severe acne and gyno but you'll lose it all by either stopping or dying, you'll be nothing but a drug addict and literally can't do a thing without them.

also roids wont help you in a fight, so be ready to get knocked out by someone half your size who has experience in combat.
>>
>>37023238
Its a performance enhancer
You simply dont feel the effects of age as much
>>
>>37023251
FFS

I thought he was

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>37023156
Should probably lift more more than just a year, you won't even be close to your natty limit by then.
>>
File: 1456899868112.png (228KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
1456899868112.png
228KB, 328x398px
>>37023273

>also roids wont help you in a fight

>PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS wont help in a fight
>>
Im semi natty (several cycles of lgd) and am almost at 2 3 4 5. Honestly I doubt we'll ever feel 100 percent satisfied.
>mentioned I'll never feel that strong despite being almost at 2 3 4 5 in a previous thread
>5 responses saying I need actual therapy
This board is dildos
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 95x206px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 95x206px
>>37023115
>enjoying life

wait wait hold on just a second

lets not get confused here. they enjoy life because they have the right personality. they're out-going, confident, and knows how to market themselves. its not because they have good physiques. you can look like shit and still enjoy life if you're not a beta autist
>>
File: Why-Young-Men-Are-Insecure2.jpg (118KB, 700x614px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Young-Men-Are-Insecure2.jpg
118KB, 700x614px
>Will I ever be satisfied if I stay natty?
If you're not an insecure slime with severe confidence and mental health issues, yes.
>>
>>37024072
There's a reason why the UFC tests for the shit
>>
>>37023115
Every month i get a cm in my arm circunference and bigger in other muscles too, and i dont think i will ever need AEs. AEs are for betas
>>
>>37024160
Ufc has become retarded though. Half the things these people are trying to cheat with are basically placebo drugs.

The fighters are so hard up for an edge that they take anything at the risk of sitting out for a year.

People are just taking cocktails of drugs that would be in no one's system ever and acting surprised as to how it got in there. Hilarious.

If you're going to cheat and are pretty sure you're going to get caught they should just do what fraud does. At least they'll be banned for shit that actually works and not getting fined for trying to fiend on inhalers.
>>
File: aaa.png (472KB, 366x721px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
472KB, 366x721px
1. pic related is my goal body
2. i hate needles
3. i like being healthy
>>
>>37023174
this
>>
File: foreversmall.png (287KB, 704x424px) Image search: [Google]
foreversmall.png
287KB, 704x424px
>>37023115
No, you will never be satisfied if you stay natty. But you won't be satisfied if your juice either.
>>
>>37023156
why the fuck would you start roids before reaching your potential? Are you so insecure of yourself that you don't even believe in the potential you have?
>>
>>37024000
Natty limit is what I want though, I have absolutely no interest in cruising or cycling on regular basis. 90ish% of natty limit in reachable within a year, in most cases though probably 1-2 years. When I feel Ive stopped making gains I will hop on gear, reach natty limit and hop off. It might sound silly to some, it doesnt to me. Im lifting for strength and looks, not size. Strength will keep on coming with or without gear, looks will be just that much easier to achieve at some point when gains slow down to a crawl.
>>
>>37023196
>tfw you'll never be phil
>>
>>37025717
So how many years in there?
>>
>>37025380
this
>>
>>37023115
it's very very silly to roid unless you make a living from your body or are a competitive athlete
Why? because you can achieve a body that 99.9% of people (100% of people who don't take the gym incredibly seriously) will admire without drugs
When you add drugs into the mix you go from the healthy alpha male for whom the gym is just one part of his life to the no-life gymcel who only cares about how joocy and shredded he can get.
I see roiders all the time, you look at them and just think all they care about is the gym and they are not successful people. Women also think this. On the other hand, a subtle, aesthetic natty physique is what women admire and people (women included) aren't going to think you're a loser gymcel.
>>
>>37026006
Would you like to rephrase your question so that I know what your question is refering to?
>>
ITT: beta genetic faggots whining
>>
>>37026111
How big are you now?
>>
File: 1380439096368.jpg (19KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
1380439096368.jpg
19KB, 282x415px
>>37024099
>semi-natty
>>
File: 1456842411266.jpg (8KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1456842411266.jpg
8KB, 250x206px
>>37026075
This
>>
>>37023115
>doping tests as I compete in Judo, BJJ and powerlifting
>would have to move up a weight class and totally change my grappling game
>most of all, simply don't see why I would

That, and I'd probably find it too much of a hassle.

>>37024072
Out of experience, technical skill>>>roids. I train with two guys who (used to) do PEDs and, as a result, are a lot heavier and stronger than I am - at least two weight classes above mine. One I basically toy with, the other still can't afford to make mistakes even if he's more experienced. Sure, it's a factor, but it can easily be bypassed.
>>
>>37026075

Playing with your hormones and the mood changing that comes with it is enough for me to not use them ever.

And even if I see people who say thier moods never changed I call bullshit. Your hormones are a huge factor in aggression, sadness, libido and I'm not going to take a chance of looking like an idiot starting fights over retarded things, curled up crying over retarded things, or having sex with retarded things.
>>
>>37023115
OP its not worth it man. Sure you can look good now but you'll probably regret it later on in life.

Besides who are you trying to impress? Impress people with your brain by being cool as fuck not having to shoot oil in your ass
>>
>>37026682
I want to look like OP's guy

That's why
>>
is this possible natty?
>>
>>37026773
yeah if 4XL gloves fit you
>>
Stay natty man don't become a drug addict
>>
>>37025674

what kind of question is this of course I dont
>>
>>37026773

Do you have 9 inch wrists?
>>
>>37025717
>natty limit reachable in 2 years
Haha you delusional fuck
>>
>>37026650
>Out of experience, technical skill>>>roids.
To a very fine extent. This isn't fucking anime. Your superior speed and hidden jutsus aren't going to mean shit. Just ask Connor about what size does when he went against a bigger guy who went down in weight.
>>
>>37023115
Not being satisfied with your body has nothing to do with your being natty.

Roiding will simply push your expectations out further and you will still be 'not quite as big' 'not quite as joocy' as you want to be satisfied with.
>>
>>37027002

Is that a joke?
Shorter fighters beat taller fighters all the time. Taller beat shorter as well.

If you honestly think that simply the act of roiding is better than learning how to fucking punch or take one to win a fight, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>37027002
While I agree in principle, that's not the best example you could give. McGregor was actually dominating the striking part until he ate that big overhand left from Diaz. Then he tried to stall for time by grappling against a better grappler and lost - while McGregor didn't have the knockout power he has in a lower weight class, in this case it still was skill that eventually decided the issue.

Here end my nitpicking.
>>
>>37027105

Rewatch the fight; Conair was gassed by the end of round 1. He threw everything he had at a fighter with better conditioning and fight IQ and lost hard.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.