[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PIANO MAN IS THE GOAT >GENOVA BTFO >AUTISTS BTFO http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1449433560547.png (193KB, 316x346px) Image search: [Google]
1449433560547.png
193KB, 316x346px
PIANO MAN IS THE GOAT
>GENOVA BTFO
>AUTISTS BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8
>>
File: 1457132314788.jpg (428KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457132314788.jpg
428KB, 1350x900px
>>37018453
He apologized to Jason and the pisstroopers. They got what they wanted you dumbass
>>
Dont FUK with rich piana.
>>
>>37018453
An apology isn't enough. He needs to do time in prison for laying his hands on m'lord.
>>
>>37018453
>When I went to the gym I took my gun with me
Lol this is almost blabla tier autism. Holy shit.
>>
>some retarded fat fuck tells people to harass innocent man just because
very funny, haha, i will kill your wife mr piano!

>retard gets a slap on the face for threatening someones wife
HURR HOW DARE YOU! HE IS "SICK"! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

If i was the piano man i would knock his fucking teeth out. Jason should be locked in insane asylum.
>>
>>37018453

You were born just in time for The Pissening boyo
>>
Mutant is out of control! Someone call the 5% forces!
>>
File: lulzcheetah.jpg (109KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
lulzcheetah.jpg
109KB, 497x640px
>>37018964
>>When I went to the gym I took my gun with me
>>
>>37018453
this youtube drama needs to stop I need to get out of my house once in a while
>>
>>37020130
Once you realize drama can exist in Youtube, it really means you need to get out the house more.
>>
>>37019506
Pretty much this.

I don't mind retards acting like retards, but they shouldn't be able to cower behind their retardation when things don't go their way.
>>
>>37018453
>all those fucking bots upvoting his rambling bullshit and leaving those comments
holy shit
>>
>>37018453
Lol, Rich Piana is getting paranoid if he gets scared by internet trolls.

Also, Jason got what he deserved. He's a fucking monkey hiding under the 'retard' tag.
>>
The Piano is not afraid of internet trolls. The piano man is concerned with his money. Social media to these fitness celebrities are the hub through which they generate the most income and prospect for income. Jason fucking up his feed is almost in line with defamation.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.