[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I make it? I was an obese ass teenager and lost 110 pounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3021x2318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3021x2318px
Can I make it? I was an obese ass teenager and lost 110 pounds but I hate my man tits and love handles. I wanna get back in the gym so bad
>>
>>36984907
make it as a girl. start taking HRT and do a trap routine
>>
Ya, way uglier people make it tbqh
>>
>>36984907
Dunno, but you can spend time here telling who's natty and who's not based on your own experiences.
>>
>>36984921
No, fuck off with that cuck shit. The only HRT I'd be open to is gear
>>
>>36984907
then why don't you go the gym fatty.
>>
>>36984907
Anyone can make it pham.
Get back in the gym and believe you can make it. Losing 110lbs is no mean feat, but there's still plenty work to do.
>>
>>36984907
shit m8, you have a mole in the same place as mine ( except mine is a bit lower;p)
I don't have any pics right now tho. Good luck breh
>>
go to the gym, it'll help

or

become a trap, you have potential
>>
File: 1440418311790.jpg (24KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1440418311790.jpg
24KB, 324x291px
>>36984930
i wonder how many of these opinionated fags are actually fatties and dyels, gotta be more 50%
>>
>>36984961
>>36984921
Disregard obvious trolls and get out of looking like that, only way is exercise really.
>>
yes no problem.
You have good skin, so you don't have to be afraid of loose skin.

Just lift & cut.
I recommend intermediate fasting & training on an empty stomach.
>>
>>36985605
I'm a /fit/ newfag. I haven't started shitposting yet. But I keep seeing these "natty" posts, and some of the claims are pretty outrageous, albeit funny as hell.
>>
those high estrogenic hips tho
>>
>>36984907
how old are you anon
>>
Yes of course you can make it, what a fucking stupid question. You're not going to, since you're whining about how you want to look better on /fit/ instead of going to the gym, but you could.
>>
>>36985695
I'm 19
>>36985728
Yhe problem is money is somewhat tight, and my parents pay for my gym but they're a few months late. It would cost like $400 to get the membership reinstated with the late fees but I might bite the bullet and do it.
>>
>>36985687
I know, I hate my hips
>>
>>36986033
try to find a summer job bro. summer is peak time for gains in body and wallet, for us college aged folks.

im gonna have a lot of free time this summer so i plan on racking up cash and finishing the last legs of my cut. summer is the perfect time to focus on yourself and get shit done m8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.