[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm planning a trip to the beach in a few summers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: M¡ke P@+0n.jpg (48KB, 242x604px) Image search: [Google]
M¡ke P@+0n.jpg
48KB, 242x604px
Hey /fit/,

I'm planning a trip to the beach in a few summers, and I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some advice to help me progress from my current body to something more along the lines of this pic, which is my long-term goal physique.

Thanks brahs
>>
never drink anything besides water
>>
Hate to break it to you, but that's a full on roid-bod. You're never looking like that naturally.
>>
>>36966069
Start roiding now. There's no way the King of Fit is natty.
>>
>>36966098
From wikipedia: "...Faith No More keyboardist Roddy Bottum remarked about Pattôn "caffeine is the only drug he does""
It's probably just insane genetics, he does have top 0.001% insertions and muscle bellies afterall.

Is it possible for me to at least get close to his size and bf% natty? Please respond
>>
worst /fit/ meme in history?
>>
>>36965887
>substituting squats for legpress
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tac71micVyQ
>>
>>36966274
Good question, probably the cold showers meme.
Now do you have any advice for me to reach my goal body?
>>
>>36966274
That would be Mastest
>>
>>36966274
don't give OP the satisfaction of calling it a meme. it has never and will never catch on. it's a pure, unadulterated shitpost
>>
Bumping to get back on topic

What sort of foods should I be eating?
>>
>>36967518
Eggs
Preferably sunny side up
>>
>>36967993
such a lovely way to start the day
>>
>>36967993
I had 4 eggs this morning, am I gonna make it?
>>
>>36966069
Holy shit!!! !1

That dude is juicy as Fuaarrrkkkkkk! Mirin' harder than I've ever mired before
>>
>>36966069
I can't help but notice the difference in skin color between his legs and torso now.
>>
>>36969930
Rumour has it, he had just finished doing some occlusion training targeting his entire lower body. So the colour difference was actually due to bloodflow.

Big MlKE denies this however, stating that occlusion training is cheating, and would not benefit his strength gains. He maintains that the difference in skin tone is due to the fact that he generally kept his legs covered, so avoid intimidating others.

What a guy...
>>
>>36969168
Definitely
Also caffeine helps
>>
>>36966090
>36966090
OK. Thanks
>>
>>36970940
>36970940
this looks fucking stupid, doesn't it? you look like a fool! don't you look like a fool, now?
>>
>>36970947
Lma0, looks like someone doesn't understand greentext. Go back to redd¡t
>>
>>36970947
>>36970989
>36970947
Absolutely rekt fám
>>
Sick thread bro!!! XD XD XD !!! !!
>>
>>36971371
Thanks, not mine though
>>
>>36966069
why would you want to look like that?

girls dont like the obviously roided look.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.