[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody is going to make it >nobody eved did make it >regardless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1441781335451.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1441781335451.png
30KB, 633x758px
>nobody is going to make it
>nobody eved did make it
>regardless what you do we will all die in the end and just not exist anymore
>forever
>>
Atheism is a belief for teenagers and communists.
>>
>>36936783
Is that what your priest told you while he fucked you to make you feel all grown up
>>
>>36936769
it's going to be just like the millions of years before you were born

wasn't so bad was it?
>>
seriously, just think about it. once youre dead, you dont feel anything. it wont be boring because you are nothing. you are literally gone.
the thought of this makes me cry in panic
>>
>>36936796
it was horrible.
>>36936825
>>
baby's first existencional crisis?
>>
>>36936794
Salty.
>>
>implying I haven't already made it in my own way

>normies think I'm big UUUU
>people asking me for fitness advice
>family is trying to get into shape after seeing my progress
>people that called me fat are now salty and insinuate I must spend all day in the gym (mfw I might go 2 to 3 times a week)
>girl I was after as a skinnyfat is constantly messaging me trying to get at me and I get away with ignoring her and generally being rude
>asked her out this weekend where she'll be fucked and then asked to leave in the morning

You can make it anon. You just need to stop comparing yourself to autists on a Chinese cartoon forum.
>>
>>36936769
>shitposting at midday on a Monday

This is literally NEET shitposting hour
>>
>>36936769
Stop caring. By your own logic the end result is the same, so there is no reason to even bother thinking about it.

Unless you're like a theoretical physicist studying the endgame of the universe or something. And even in that case it's more about the numbers, less about the insignificance of human existence.
>>
>>36936844
when i was 16 i was just lying in bed thinking when this thought hit me. since then ive had existensial crisis. im 22 now
>>
>>36936769
or, you know, you could just make the most out of life and be as content and happy as you can. because the only thing thats certain as of right now is that you're alive right now. and you should make the most out of it.
>>
File: fedoralad_speaking_2u.jpg (43KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
fedoralad_speaking_2u.jpg
43KB, 332x396px
>>36936783
Agnostic master race her. Anybody that attempts to put absolutes on a concept that by definition can not be comprehended, is either retarded or delusional.

Saying in absolute terms that there is or is not some supernatural being out there makes no sense. Is there a Christian god exactly the way the Bible describes? Probably not. But that doesn't mean there isn't something close with lots of exaggeration on top. Either way it's a pointless question that wouldn't change your life if you had the answer. Like asking a blind man his favorite color.
>>
>>36936769
Does literally not change a single thing about your everyday life and circumstances

If anything it makes you realize that you are flower that is gonna blossom and reach a peak before it fades away so you best get your shit together ASAP because its better to have blossomed and become as full and beautiful as possible before it fades away.

Some flowers never get to fully blossom, be one of those that do, they are the prettiest.
>>
>>36936872
Anon, it's Tuesday.
>>
File: 1438762484419.png (20KB, 314x363px) Image search: [Google]
1438762484419.png
20KB, 314x363px
>>36936939
what, really? better go to bed then..
>>
>>36936978
Anon, cocoon mode is a meme. Don't do this.
>>
>>36936825
Me too, we know it, doesn't mean you have to think about it 24/7
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.