[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who midlife crisis at 25 here? Don't have the motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Megukas.png (961KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Megukas.png
961KB, 1600x1200px
Who midlife crisis at 25 here?

Don't have the motivation to hit the gym.
Injuries are fucking me up when I do go.
Losing weight (muscle weight)
Using minoxidil for my premature balding.
My chest hair is starting to reach my neck.
GF and I broke up.
No desire to watch anime.
Starting to look at fast cars and think they will be a good investment.

How do I lift my way out of this?
>>
>>36925200

Midlife? Nigga you gonna die at 50? That's some Big Fish shit.
>>
>Have my life together
>Getting married soon
>Go to gym to lift every day
>Every time, I think "What's the point?"

My other hobbies are surfing and mountain biking. Getting stronger will help very little in these sports and getting bigger is a disadvantage. I can't really think of any benefit to lifting weights other than making me look good.
>>
>>36925278
keeping ur body healthy and strong enough to get your son into weight training
>>
>25
>Still a virgin

Seriously, consider suicide.
>>
>>36925360
Where did it say I'm a virgin?
Kinda wish I was. I wish I took a girls virginity when I lost mine. Instead, every girl I have been with has claimed to only have one partner before me. I'm seeing a theme.

>>36925278
Why not reduce gym time? From your brief statement you could be going gym to avoid something else
>>
>>36925200
I'm definitely there. Turning 26 this summer.

>cheating on fiance.
>taking steroids.
>taking finasteride + minox
>addicted to sex.
>>
>>36926242
Why both finasteride and minoxidil?

Got a good reason to cheat on the fiancee?

Do you think all 4 issues you brought up are because you go to the gym?
>>
Find projects that you can work on to keep yourself busy and impress yourself. With gains. Think growing al vegetables, money, style, grooming etc. Learn stuff
>>
>>36925200
at least you sound like you have an income and a real job, or am I wrong?

All your problems can be fixed easily if you just step outside your comfort zone for a moment and realise half of it is bullshit and the other half will have fixed itself in a year.

>Don't have the motivation to hit the gym.
Well you don't have to fucking lift if it doesn't give you anything back
>Injuries are fucking me up when I do go.
FIX YOUR FUCKING FORM + go to a doctor
>Losing weight (muscle weight)
motivation for point A I guess
>Using minoxidil for my premature balding.
Just accept your genetics and shave it all off, I did that shit in my 2nd uni year and 70% of people liked it (I didn't think it was good or bad), especially women thought it was sexy
>My chest hair is starting to reach my neck.
shave
>GF and I broke up.
I could say man up and find another one but I give you this one, will heal with time I promise
>No desire to watch anime.
That's a shame but not a crisis, watch OPM with a friend and a few beers
>Starting to look at fast cars and think they will be a good investment.
Invest in rare metals or whatever the fuck not in cars

>How do I lift my way out of this?
do you EVEN want to lift? really?
>>
>>36925200

I don't know about any of that other shit, but I would like to know if you've shed at all from starting minox without fin. Thinking about doing it but I've heard minox can cause pretty bad shedding at first as well as other weird side effects
>>
>>36926833
I did. I've been 90% consistent in application. Have been using it right (e.g. no hair covering, no showering within 4 hours). My hair has thinned in areas of application. Especially right at the edge of the hairline.
>>
>>36926833
>>36927080
Oh, and my GP didn't say anything about taking finasteride.
>>
>>36927080

Thanks, I mentioned fin because I heard it will curb the initial thinning but I'm holding out for the topical version because of the sides. How long have you been applying minox?
>>
>>36927247
A very short time. Perhaps 10 days. Applying todays first dose in 1 hour.
>>
File: 1381758439271.jpg (178KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1381758439271.jpg
178KB, 644x644px
Why is Sayaka such a bitch?
>>
>>36925200
Hey man don't reject fast cars until you try it. And by fast cars I don't mean boring street legal stuff I mean going amateur racing wheel-to-wheel in a 1000lb toothpaste tube with wheels and wings sticking out. Being a single dude in your 20s with disposable income can be pretty fun.
>>
>27
>never even had a gf
You guys don't know true suffering.
I consider suicide every moment of every day.
>>
>>36926687

>Invest in rare metals

Fucking kek, people actually believe this shit. Buy something that pays dividends instead of a rock for your long-term investments
>>
>>36927435
Had depression for 3 years. Suicidal ideation. Psychiatrists.

I know what it's like to want to kill yourself. I do feel a lot better now. Still don't really care if I make it to 30 or not, but I don't plan on jumping from a bridge today.

Maybe you should see a psychiatrist.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.