[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost a lot of weight a while ago >gained it all back from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: rsz_3427376_4_o.png (1MB, 1022x1462px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_3427376_4_o.png
1MB, 1022x1462px
>lost a lot of weight a while ago
>gained it all back from last spring to december
>was depressed because of the migrant invasion and stuff
>pastries and energy drinks every day
>started a new cut mid-february
>there's this fit girl working at the reception of my gym
>looks like pic related but fitter
>today when i was leaving after my weights+cardio session she said "wow, you've really slimmed down the past few months. nice progress" :)
>"thanks"
>"you've been here almost every day. where did you find the motivation?"
>"i promised myself that i can't kill myself before i can see my abs"

I probably won't bang her.
>>
just ask her out pussy
>>
>>36923188
>was depressed because of the migrant invasion and stuff

kek
>>
>>36923308
Why kek?

t. OP
>>
>>36923188
Nice blog fag

>>36923564
Newfag
>>
>>36923634
Y-you too.
>>
> blaming refugees for your weight gain
That just does not make sense my man
>>
>>36923934
That's like saying Black Lives Matter is the reason why you eat only McDonalds every single day.
>>
>>36923978
>That's like saying Black Lives Matter is the reason why you eat only McDonalds every single day.

,but it is anon.
>>
>>36923934
I made the decision to eat crap because I was depressed. I also made the decision to get depressed because of the migrant invasion and dire financial situation of my country. Not blaming anyone else.
>>
>>36924237
What is your country?
>>
File: spurdoooo.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spurdoooo.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36924273
>>
>>36924320
Wtf are you bitching about faggot? Nothing actually happened here. I bet you read mvlehti..
>>
>"i promised myself that i can't kill myself before i can see my abs"

hahah my sides!
>>
>>36924393
>nothing has happened yet
>everything will be fine 3-5 years from now
>>
>>36923188
>>"i promised myself that i can't kill myself before i can see my abs"

thats the spirit
>>
>>36923188
OP, I totally get you. I lost all motivation too, got super anxious about migrant invasion. Only recently have I been getting back in shape. Life is good man, keep up the hard work
>>
>>36924320
lel,I thought Hungary,that would have made sense since it was an actual invasion taking place inb4 based Orban and his fence.
Ah well,they're starting again this summer the""refugees""""" who are mostly young males and not from Syria.
>>
>>36924237
>I also made the decision to get depressed
you should probably kill yourself then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.