[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I increase my appetite naturally? >inb4 herbal jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How can I increase my appetite naturally?

>inb4 herbal jew

I get drug tested for my job. I'm fairly thin at 6'2 (174m) and 120 lbs (65kg) and i have all the food to bulk, but I simply cannot keep it down.

I tried making protein shakes with mass gainer and substituting milk with ice cream, but lets just say it caused some gastrointestinal distress.

So how do I eat more /fit/?
>>
Let the gains be your motivation. Eat a shitload right before you go to bed
>>
>>36922944

dude 174cm is 5'7-5'8
>>
>>36923825
Hahaha bursted his bubble
>>
>>36922944

former skinny fag.

> do SOME cardio. This will stimulate your appetite beyond the caloric loss

> lift. obviously.

> carbs

> buy good food, not junk garbage
>>
>174m
>>
File: 00p0p_kdFXv4aA4SA_600x450.jpg (16KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
00p0p_kdFXv4aA4SA_600x450.jpg
16KB, 337x450px
>>36923812
I tried doing that, to no avail. Hence why I made those protein shakes that made me poop literal pringles cans

>>36923825
I'm american. I don't speak the heathen metric language

>>36923877
Lifting is all I do. Cardio was advised against me because it wont make me more hungry

Heres the glamor shot I sent to a male modeling company when I was 19. Now that i''m getting older, I can't play a twink anymore so either I gain weight or GTFO the industry
>>
Start running.
I used to be 61kg and 186cm. Getting close to 71kg now.
Also
>substituting milk with ice cream
For fucks sake, mate.
>>
>>36923956
You have a good frame for lifting, you better not let us down you faggot
>>
>>36924057
Yeah, that was an amateur mistake. Turns out your body doesn't like consuming 2000 liquid calories in an hour :(

>>36924080
What do you mean by that? Like i'm zyzz when he was a skinny phaggot?
>>
>>36922944
its not how much you eat but WHAT you eat.. 2kg of potatos have ~2000 calories, 2kg of nuts have ~12000 calories..

im not saying eat 2kg nuts a day, but you can easily eat 100 gram nuts throughout the day, thats ~600 calories extra

and get used to shakes, it doesn't get easier than that. you dont have to drink one 800ml shakes, it can be 4 200ml throughout the day, thats rleally easy!

english is not my native tongue so excuse any errors/typos.. :)
>>
>>36922944

Am I reading that right? 6'2 and 120 lbs?

What the fuck do you look like? Post CB I'm curious, you sound emaciated as fuck. I thought I was bad at 6'1 180lbs but jesus fuck dude.

The only way to increase your appetite while not using weed is to just work out hard and slowly eat more. When you're gaining you are always stuffing food down so it isn't going to get that much easier.

What did help me was using strategies to separate my mind from what I'm doing and just use sheer will power and eat fast. Think about it as fueling up and don't even worry about enjoying your food. Take monster bites of whatever your eating and try to get it down in as few bites as possible. Instead of slowly wading my way through a full plate of food in 15 minutes I get done in 4. Mind over matter anon.
>>
>>36926149
>>36923956
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.