[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone knows what happens to your body when you work out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1376172284471.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1376172284471.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
Everyone knows what happens to your body when you work out and eat LESS and MORE of your daily calorie intake.

But what happens if say, I would work out and take exactly the kcal I need (around 2000) everyday and work out 5 times a week?

Muscle gain or loss? Or nothing? Stay same?
>>
muscle gain and fat loss, but both will be very slow
>>
>>36921255
But wouldn't you lift exactly the same since you're not overeating?

Is this what normies at the gym are doing(people not interested in mass gains)?

thanks for the answer my aryan friend
>>
>>36921255
This
It's impossible to eat perfectly at maintanence. Some days you will getting slightly less/more calories over/under your maintainence. Not ideal though, results will be incredible slow.
>>
File: 1350953540042.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1350953540042.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36921255
This. If you're just starting out though, the lack of progress will probably discourage you.
If you're fat, cut. If you're skeleton, bulk.
If you're skinnyfat, pick one and commit to it.
Nobody's gonna kick your door in, it's just discouraged because it's easy to give up on that path. Actually seeing a change in your body quickly (relatively, 2-4 months) is very encouraging.
>>
File: Cat-Toast.gif (67KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-Toast.gif
67KB, 200x200px
Damn bro, that's deep

the equivalent of this
>>
>>36921272
Calories aren't perfectly measured. 1 ounce of chicken won't be EXACTLY the same as another ounce of chicken. Nutrient facts are just rounded up numbers stuck on a label, everything has variables. Including how many calories you burn on different days. You think you burn the same amount of calories every day? Or every egg has the exact same amount of calories and macros? No, exactly..
No matter how accurate you try to be at eating perfectly at maintanence there will always be unseen variables. MeanING some days you'll be eating over maintanence, others you'll be eating under. Again, this IS NOT ideal. It's better to either focus on cutting or bulking as that will bring the fastest and most optimal results.
>>
File: 1383231720233.jpg (660KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1383231720233.jpg
660KB, 1280x960px
How do I achieve these biceps?
>>
>>36921377
I wonder how many shits she takes a day.
>>
>>36921230
>But what happens if say, I would work out and take exactly the kcal I need (around 2000) everyday and work out 5 times a week?
shit progress is what will happen. I've seen this a million times in the gym with people who don't pay attention to nutrition. it's probably one of the most common reasons why average gymgoers never get anywhere
>>
>>36921230

>Team USA

Are you fucking serious...
>>
>>36921230
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>36921377

obvious shop
>>
>>36921272
you can never achieve true maintenance unless you literally measure all of your food and shit in nanograms and have the EXACT same activity level everyday.

you will always be slightly under or over
>>
>>36921456
You're a big guy...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.