[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why again should I work out when women prefer skinny guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (158KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 500x707px
Why again should I work out when women prefer skinny guys?

>but working out makes your face attractive

So does starving yourself even more so since your cheek bones show and jawline shows and you dont get overly disgusting looking duke nukem jaw looking shit
>>
>>36904736
yeah so you're one of the people who lifts solely for women, and that's great. stop lifting my dude.
>>
>>36904757
Who tf doesn't lift for women

>i lift for strength
you sound like a turbo autist what are you a power lifter get real faggot

>i lift so i look good

so you lift for women?

>no i do it for myself
like how women get dressed up and wear makeup for themselves to?

stfu autistic
>>
>>36904768
>>36904768

i dont fucking lift for women, and if you do than you're a pathetic cuck

i lift for myself. i feel better when i lift. i like feeling strong and swole

i got equally as many women before i started lifting. it didnt change anything in that department
>>
>>36904768
i literally lift because i work a desk job and i think a man should have some size about him. if i did hard labor as work i wouldn't gym. i honestly just love the feeling of using my body. and of course part of the reason is so other people can admire, but i'm not enough of an egotistical faggot for that to be my sole reason.
>>
>>36904757
M80 you do realize that whole ">lifting for women" thing is a meme? Half the threads on this site and other weight lifting focused places are concerned with aesthetics. Consider it vain or whatever, at the end of the day we narcissistic trainers are bettering ourselves just as well as those who train in order to just be stronger. You think women wear push up bras because they're comfortable? You have a lot to learn.
>>
>>36904781
>i lift for myself

sure you do faggot

>>36904783
You sound like a fag too
>le autist thinks men need to look like lumberjacks

Bet you look like a fat sack of shit cucktist

Everyone on this board is a fag
>>
>>36904804
you sound like you are on a wheelchair
>>
>>36904736
Because that man would look anorexic; if he lived somewhere else.
>>
>>36904736
>women prefer skinny guys?

They don't 2bh, there are some really good looking skinny guys who get a lot of women, but most skinny guys just look like nerds. Also working out feels good.
>>
>>36904736
>women prefer skinny guys
16 years old "women" maybe
>>
>>36904847
and most guys who work out look like fat ass manlets your point?
>>
>>36904857
literally the only kind of woman that matters
>>
>>36904736
yeah OP you're right, don't forget to get the right clothes

>>>/fa/
>>
>>36904872
if youre younger than 20
>>
>>36904736
thats fucking bullshit tho

i am a recovering skelly and i get much more attention from girls now that im ottermode

if you lift for girls ottermode is best mode
>>
>>36904903
how long did it take you to reach ottermode and what routine did you do?
>>
>>36904903
same desu

also other guys respect you way more when you don't look like a completely weak fag
>>
>>36904736
>Women prefer skinny dudes

The type of woman who prefers a skinny dude is not my type. Plain and simple.

I like women who are not androgynous in any way. I like women who look and act feminine. Usually in my experience, the more extremely feminine a woman is, the more extremely masculine a man she is attracted to. Testosterone is the mark of a highly masculine man, and one of those things that testosterone does is build muscle.

If you wanna a woman who likes skinny dudes, goes on feminist rallies, cucks you with Chad and Jamal, and posts about "the unbearable whiteness of indie rock", etc... You go right ahead.
>>
>>36904911
half a year, i had a sort of athletic base though
im not going to post my routine because itll trigger /fit/ autists (almost exclusively machine work)

much more important is your diet, basically just eat lean but eat A LOT, starter gains will allow you to lean bulk, i went up 10 kg while staying <15% bf
>>
>>36904857
>implying 16yo are not the best women
Go fuck your granny, senpai.
>>
>>36904880
Do I have to eat shit if I'm older? Since tasty food is only for youth? You are retard.
>>
>>36904826
No just fat.
>>
>>36904942
teen girls only quality is slightly better looking body
older chicks have more experience, are not teen tarded and can have the same or even better body if they are fit
>>
>>36904963
spotted the old hag
>more experience
so having gone through the cock carousel is a positive trait? top kek
>>
How people can be so retarded as to not understand that "feeling better" when you do something doesn't mean you're doing it for yourself ? I mean, this is something I hear a lot from men (about lifting) or women (about clothes, make-up). Are they really that dense ? Don't they really not realize that the only reason this feels good is precisely because it will make you more attractive to other people ?
I swear, each time I ask them : "if you do it for yourself, that means you would do it if you were the only person on earth, am I right ?". And they all fucking answer "YES". I mean, WTF, if you were the only person on earth, you would have no one to impress, and you would still put make-up on, dress in fancy clothes and lift, yeah right.
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>36904768
go back to /r9k/ faggot, you don't like that others lift? that's your problem.
>>
>>36904998
lol, you are fucking retarded m8

the advantages of working out and being /fit/ are scientifically proven and widely accepted
it is A FACT that being /fit/ feels good

you have a point with the other shit you said tho
>>
>>36904963
>not teen tarded
They are still stupid, so no big difference.
And the biggest advantage of young girls despite their looks is their youth. They're naive and full of life. It gives much more satisfaction to converse with younger girl since she doesn't get any smarter with age.
>>
some girls like skinny twigs, some like athletic built guys, some like fat fucks, if you can't deal with the fact that different people like different things, you might as well just end your misery because you'll never be happy in this world
>>
>>36904963
>he fell for the experience meme
Mate, sex is the most basic function of animals. Literally everyone knows how to do it, even mentally handicapped people, and it feels and works the same for everyone. How can you acquire "experience" of being pounded by a dick ?
Oh, and by the way, that's exactly the reason why "it's not the size of the dick that matters, it's the way you use it" is also a meme. Everyone knows how to use their dick, pounding in and out is not hard at all, it's so simple it's been hardwired in your fucking reptilian brain for millions of years.
>>
>>36904926
>stereotypes
Are you 16?
>>
>>36905032
>>36905025
wow..
I did not realize that
thanks guys
>>
>>36904736

Being a stick-man is preferable to being a fatty.

Even if you're skinny as shit, you should still be lifting, even if you don't want to add mass. The alternative is getting skinnyfat.
>>
>>36905032
don't even ask how I know you never fucked a cockthirsty milf, or any woman :^)
>>
>>36905046
>you should still be lifting
Or do some actual sport. Wich is like a 10000000 times more fun.
>>
>>36905022
Why calling me fucking retarded if you agree on the most important point of my post ? Do you understand how opinions work ? Everyone who doesn't think exactly like you on everything is "fucking retarded" ?
I know it feels good, I just said it. I just said it doesn't feel good for the reasons you think. It feels good because it makes you look good to other people, therefore, nobody lifts "for himself".
Being physically active in any way has the same benefits of lifting. If you were the only man on earth, you wouldn't spend your days lifting things up and putting them down while drinking protein powder and asking yourself if you're t-rex mode.
>>
honestly it's just either a fattie or 5 to 15 year old girls who are still pretty much children that are into spooky skeletons

of course then there's also groups like hippies & emos etc. with their mental problems that might be interested in boys

it's almost like the girls get linearly hornier the more muscular and ripped you get, until a certain point which isn't even in the nattyland so no worries
>>
>>36905062
what's bothering you so much? that others put on work to better themselves for whatever reason while you keep slacking in front of computer day in day out?
>>
>>36905048
Do I have to eat the whole lot shit ot know it's shit? Or just bite?
>>
>>36905048
You're right, I won't ask, since I already know why you "know" this. It's because you feel so special, and you feel you have fucked with people so special, that you refuse to believe billions of people are experiencing the same thing as you did, everyday. You answered this because you wanted to discredit my post by calling me a virgin and therefore highlight what you think are sexual prowesses instead of basic biological functions that only marginally differentiate between individuals. All of this because you feel so special. You're fabulous, dude, don't worry.
>>
>>36904736
because no matter how much you project when shitposting online, when you come face to face with a guy with 50lbs more muscle than you, you will shit yourself and be the beta in that situation, it's instinctual. if you're a big guy yourself that doesn't happen.
>>
>>36905105
some bitches ride dick better than others, just like some bitches stick their ass out better when you hit it from the back. deal with it, there's a skill in having good sex, no matter if you like it or not.
>>
>>36905082
No, I'm really glad people work to better themselves, but working to better yourself isn't only a matter of physique. If you convince yourself you're lifting for yourself, and not because you want to look good to others, you're obviously choosing a path to superinflated ego that will make you insufferable for anyone in a matter of months, all of this because of a pride trip based on a false representation.
>>
>>36905062
no mate you dont get it
>It feels good because it makes you look good to other people
no, this is definitely a contributing factor for most people, but the physical stimulation from lifting and sense of progression is what keeps you coming back

lifting stimulates endorphine release and is actually addicting
>>
>>36905141
Physical stimulation, sense of progression and endorphine release are not specific to lifting.
>>
>>36905152
so?
>>
>>36905152
if your point is that you could do other sports other than lifting, let me give you the reason i stopped doing sports and exclusively lift now (except for the occasional skiing trip)

injuries and joint wear
lifting is the safest and most sustainable form of physical activity (if done right)
if you're under 25 this doesnt matter much as your body is still supple, malleable and has amazing recovery
but once youre past a certain age you start feeling the wear on your body
>>
>>36905165
So why choosing lifting instead of another sport ? What's so specific about lifting that you chose it ? If you do it for a physical stimulation you could find in any other sport, why lift ? Or did you choose at random ?
>>
>>36905181

Its also one of the only sports where skill really doesn't matter in terms of participating. There's a baseline level of competence needed to get a game in any team sport but any jackass can figure out how to lift within a session or two.
>>
>>36905189
>but any jackass can figure out how to lift within a session or two

how come so many people that lift still look like shit then :^)
>>
>>36905181
You're rationalizing. I don't believe one second any 20 years-old boy who chooses to lift instead of doing another sport does it for joint preservation and security.
Swimming would be a way better choice based on your rational criterias. But choosing to lift isn't rational, as humans aren't rational in general, and it's ok. But at least, admit your choice is based on a feeling (aka an inconscious instinct). Accept it and don't create fertile soil for delusions.
>>
>>36905225
>Swimming would be a way better choice based on your rational criterias.

maybe, but i dont actually like swimming that much and there isnt swimming pool near where i live
>>
>>36905241
Thanks for admitting you would refuse to do a sport based on a feeling, even if that sport would provide you with physical stimulation, sense of progression and endorphine release.
That's an important step you just made in the general direction of not becoming an asshole who pretends to lift "for himself" just like that 45 years-old lady at work who uses make-up "for herself".
>>
>>36905255
the fuck you on about nigger
what does not liking swimming have to do with lifting for looks or not
i dont like doing endurace sports in general
>>
There's nothing in the world that really compares to the feeling of a well executed classic lift.
>>
>>36904736
as a woman i am going to give you extremely valuable advice which no one seems to fucking understand even tho its so obvious: its all about working with what you have. its about being the best look you can with your given features. this guy in the pic would look like shit if he was buff, but other guys would look like shit with his body. You gotta go for a certain look which would work well with your features. that could mean looking a bit stereotypical, but thats okay (well, i cant speak for ALL cases, judge for yourself). JFC why cant people understand this?
>>
>>36904781
Same. Ever since I started lifting I felt much better with myself and was generally way happier. I don't really care about what other people think of me and especially not women my age so.
>>
>>36905356
Insecurity and autism.
>>
>>36905385
ye but what i say still stands.
>>
>>36904736
>mfw I had to lift to get that big... I was a skinny cunt
>>
>>36905411
Obviously.
>>
>>36905425
i thought u were saying im autistic and insecure fucking hell im so stupid sorry i love you
>>
>>36904768
You sound like the most insecure faggot ever.

Yeah, women do get dressed up and wear makeup for themselves. Do you have a modicum of knowledge about human sexuality? Even 5/10 women will get attention from a plethora of guys, they don't need to do themselves up for that kind of attention. What they desire is to be personally comfortable with how they look. Tell me, when you play a video game where you can customise your character, are you making them look like something you think is cool, or something you hope everyone else will think is cool?

The same goes for lifting. Whether it be aesthetics or strength, people who are actually worth something have expectations that they personally want to live up to. Can I say this is true for all bodybuilders? Yes. In this rare case I can. Because extrinsic motivators are inherently unsustainable. You have no control over the opinions of others, but you do have control over your own expectations. It's that simple. People who lift for others might get fit, might even stay fit for a while, but invariably they will end up falling back into old habits and then shitposting on /fit/ about how they're too much of a spineless pussy to do anything that the opposite sex could conceivably disapprove of.
>>
>atheletic > ottermode > skinny > skinnyfat > buildfat > fat > beyond the natty limit
>>
>>36905201
>how come so many people that lift still look like shit then :^)
Because they eat like shit.
>>
File: 1279161336616.jpg (69KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
1279161336616.jpg
69KB, 500x726px
>women prefer x

there are billions of women and they all prefer different things
>>
>>36904736
lmao that nigger doesn't even have abs fat cunt
>>
>>36904736
When you're a jacked version of that guy, slaying is easy peasy.

And you can bone fit chicks.
>>
>>36904736
>Why again should I work out when women prefer skinny guys?

Because you don't work out for women, you work out for yourself.

If you don't want to work out for yourself then work out to be strong and efficient wich renders you harder to kill and more usefull to society.
>>
File: 1454194574442.jpg (54KB, 355x478px) Image search: [Google]
1454194574442.jpg
54KB, 355x478px
>>36904768
Peep this nigger

A woman's virtue are her graces and beauty

A man's virtue is his strength and ability to achieve

I lift because it literally makes me more of a man than a subservient, validation seeking, thirsty little cuntrag like you. I bet you're short; you sound short.
>>
>>36905847
Don't lump this fucking faggot with us manlets who give a fuck about ourselves. He's just as likely a lanklet.
>>
>>36904736
>>36904859

Gonna take the OP's bait

>my gf left me for a bearmode powerlifter: the posts

I mean, I like to take pot shots at powerfats too, but I also respect what they do because squatting over 500+ lbs, minimum is facking hard, and takes effort. Yes, I do actually lift to look more aesthetic because I want to be a role model for myself, my family/friends, and future family. But I hate it when guys bring down those striving for higher.

>but I don't want to get that big

Don't worry faggot, you will never ever make it there. Or to anything of importance, in fact. You not being big, is NOT due to your lack of willpower or desire. The fact that you're small is because you are PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of ever being that big. So you set your mind and ambitions to mediocrity, because you physically will be inferior to other people, especially those who do wanna make it. And you dismiss those wanting more as freaks, autists, because you will never see anything than your acceptance of mediocre.

>But m-muh women

Good job appealing to the more shallow 1/2 of the human race m80, who say 'you're perfect' and then mire the aesthetic roommate in front of you
>>
women don't prefer skinny guys.

in fact, i have fucked all of the female friends i have who expressed to me before that they didn't like muscles, and every one of them couldn't keep their hands off my glamour muscles halfway through.

girls like muscles, its just a fact bro.
>>
>>36904768
>he doesn't masturbate in front of a mirror

look at him, look at him and laught
>>
File: Narcissus-Caravaggio_(1594-96).jpg (563KB, 1322x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Narcissus-Caravaggio_(1594-96).jpg
563KB, 1322x1600px
>>36906194
Yeah bro
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.