[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you guys go to meet women with /fit/ hobbies? Im getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 590x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 590x327px
Where do you guys go to meet women with /fit/ hobbies?

Im getting sick of banging empty sluts that still just want to party every weekend.
>>
Where do you live OP? Honestly, you just have to do a lot of things and get lucky. I find the fittest chicks do spin classes at actual spinning gyms, or the play coed sports leagues and shit. But it's still mostly just luck. Women are degenerate party animals
>>
>>36882387
>sick of banging sluts

Normie get the fuck out
>>
>>36882387
>Im getting sick of banging empty sluts that still just want to party every weekend.
you're ready to ascend to men, no homo
>>
>>36882428
Midwest. Its terrible. We have some of the most immature women in the state. They still get drunk on weekdays well into their mid 20s.
>>
>>36882472
Most women do it until their early thirties here in europe
>>
>>36882472
That's everywhere breh. I live in the Washington DC area where they are supposed to be professional young adults and all they do is go to work, go to happy hour, go to brunch, repeat. It's just mind numbing. People do this well into their 30s
>>
>>36882472
>Midwest. Its terrible
It's way better than the coasts m8

>drunk on weekdays well into their mid 20s.
That's common everywhere
>>
>>36882387
>women
>hobbies

You mean men?
>>
>>36882488
>>36882491
>>36882498
Fucking ridiculous. Where are the women who have taste and maturity? Im just sitting here getting wealthy and they are just getting drunk all the time.
>>
>>36882642
>women
>taste and maturity

You mean men, yeah?
>>
>>36882387
>women
>hobbies

pick one of the following
>ooh music! i totally love kanye west lol
>partying ;)
>having fun ;D
>hanging out with my friends :-)
>>
>>36882671
/r9k/ pls.
>>
>>36882642
I told you, you get lucky.
>>
>>36882642
Not in clubs or bars. Here in Balkans you can easily score an OP's pic caliber of women (without the divorce shit the shoveled in Sadie's character to please Amerifat women) simply by dressing like a grown man and choosing events packed with feminine girls (ie. charity events or something that attracts girls with nurturing qualities).
>>
>>36882654
I envy fags so often
>>
Not sure bro I'm 19 and girls my age are pretty repulsive in every way besides physically

Average girls interests
>drinking
>Netflix
>texting
>social media
>drinking
>greys anatomy

Zero drive, zero ambition, zero passion, zero life skills, can't cook, self entitled, no long term goals.

When does this ride end
>>
>>36882727
>When does this ride end

it doesn't. A woman with drive and ambition uses it as an excuse to be a fat slob.
>>
>>36882387
>tfw virgin
How do I get attractive sluts? Plz respond
>>
>>36882856
to get one you have to be one. Good luck!
>>
>>36882856
Be a piece of shit with rich parents who has no responsibilites and can party all the time
>>
>>36883075
This is honestly the neo-chad now. Girls no longer look for successful working men, they seem to want men who have rich parents and don't work so they can spend all the time they want with them and the job doesnt get in the way.
>>
>>36882472
>They still get drunk on weekdays well into their mid 20s.
OMG, INTO THEIR MID 20'S!?!?! HOW DEGENERATE?!?!?!

What are you, 19 going on 64? Grow up, faggot.
>>
File: 1434054388889.jpg (25KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1434054388889.jpg
25KB, 800x536px
>>36883140
I'm 27 and I never partied
>>
>>36882387
if you want a /fit girl with fit hobbies ... shouldn't you have a fit hobby and meet girls there?

I'm assuming you mean things like girl-centered sports and sport-like activities such as gymnastics and ballet and dance.
>>
>>36883140
23 faggot, its pretty fucking ridiculous at my age. Most girls I know don't even work full time.
>>
>>36882491
Your best bet for DC is to find a girl who moved there from Iowa or Wisconsin and snatch her up quick and move outta the city. Kickball league on the mall is goat.
>>
>>36883174
I do archery. No archer qts
>>
>>36883118
>this is new at all
>>
>>36883200
Its much more prevalent now. Women used to look for a guy with drive and motivation, now they don't want guys with drive or motivation cause they are too busy.
>>
>>36883182
I live in Wisconsin and all the women here do is go to happy hour, get drunk with friends, go to brunch and get drunk again. Then go shopping, then to a bar, then brunch again. Then back to work and Netflix at night.

Fucking absurd.
>>
>>36883190
I would think qts would come because they want to be like Katniss from Hunger Games.

Have you considered other girl sports/"sports"?
> horse riding
> ballet, none of that nigger hip hop or modern dancing
> gymnastics
> cheerleading
> rhythmic gymnastics
> figure skating
>>
>>36882387
Salsa classes. /fit/, interesting qts from all walks of life with at least one thing in common with you and mandatory touch and social interaction, pretty much just by being there.
>Pros:
No ice to break.
Salsa clubs are better than regular clubs in literally every aspect.
She's bound to be at least a little bit energetic and /fit/.
Salsa counts as light cardio.
You show off your gains without literally showing them off.
>cons
Quite possibly a slut, mentally unstable, came here to dump her bf but secure a new one first or all of these.
Can also be more autistic and socially awkward than you which is why she took up dancing in the first place (like you).
>>
>>36883364
You forgot to mention that you will be a faggot doing salsa for cons
>>
>>36882434
normalfags are the ones who want the sluts who just party and fuck all the time
>>
>>36882387
Do you have /fit/ hobbies outside of just the gym?

Join a rec league like slowpitch, hockey, frisbee, you know, hobbies that /fit/ people tend to do.
>>
The only woman in my office always says she's sleeping/staying in and watching netflix on the weekend - she's not /fit/ but skinnyfat I guess. Worth pursuing?
>>
>>36884393
Who cares about that when there's a latin qt3.14 laying next to you?
>>
>>36882472
CO reporting in, as well as can confirm some of the ugliest mugs I ever have seen.
>>
>>36883364
>tfw live in the suburbs
> look at pics of salsa classes in the area
> everyone is over 35
What do? Should I come to the city for classes?
>>
>>36883364
>Salsa
>Literally the worst dance in the world
I prefer Lindyhop to be honest but to each their own. Or to get started just ballroom dancing in general.
>>
>>36883180
That says more about the company you keep rather than the attitudes of an entire gender.
>>
>>36882387
Rock climbing gyms, hiking or running clubs, animal shelter volunteering, libraries, cooking classes, museums and exhibitions, activity places near universities, online communities about hobbies, career fairs, trade shows, single & mingle parties, asking friends to set you up on blind dates with good girls
>>
>>36885892
I dont keep company with them. Literally every girl my age just goes out and parties. Meanwhile I work and school full time and am decently wealthy.

I just wanna meet someone more mature but the only ones that are are single moms. Fuck dat.
>>
>>36885937
"Just goes out and parties? "
Mate I think that is an extremely simplified view of someone's life.
I reckon if you sat down and got to know more and more people/women you would find lots with similar interests as you. What are your interests btw? What do you mean by someone more mature? Do you mean you want to meet a girl who works full time and studies? They would be extremely busy which might explain why you haven't met them.
>>
>>36886011
I think you are upper class and privelged.
>>
>>36885923
>museums and exhibitions
what's the point of this?

i've been to history museums and art museums. i just don't care. like art has no impact on me.

how do i care about these things?
>>
>>36886386
Just one of many places where it is least likely the girls you meet to be dumb slags.
>>
>>36886306
I work on oil rigs and railways. I work six nights a week right now. What makes you think I am upper classed and privileged?
>>
>>36883162
This is how I know you're a neckbeard desu :/

Any half socially competent person has been to at least 1 party, even if by accident.
>>
>>36886306
Stupid dumb plebbit scum
>>
>>36886386
Art is the most beautiful thing in the world, anon
>>
>>36886436
No, titties are.
>>
>>36882387
City softball leagues.
>>
>>36886409
But I'm not. I'm quite fit, dress relatively sharp without being tryhard, and groom my facial hair every other day.
I just feel awkward around people
>>
>>36886457
How about paintings of the most perfect fucking titties.
>>
>>36886479
I'm awkward around people and probably look worse than you, I still got invited
>>
>>36886436
>>36886436
i just don't get it
>go to art history museum
>portraits
>religious paintings
>still-life memento moris
>landscapes
>abstract and modern shit
it makes no impression on me
>>
>>36886497
By who? I don't know anyone and no one knows me outside of my job
>>
>>36886467

best post so far
>>
>>36886549
Maybe it's time to get some hobbies that get you out the basement.
>>
>>36886486
I prefer titty sculptures desu senpai
>>
>>36882716
Ive lobg dreamed about moving to the balkans rven since I was a little kid, mostly because I love the scenery. How are Americans received there generally and how do american men do with their women? I know some wealthy weirdos go there just to score with some poor model looking girl so idk their opinions on american men. Also does it matter if you're a manlet, I know everyone's like six-five there.
>>
>>36886585
I have hobbies like motorcycle travel, lifting and other stuff that don't require interaction with other human beings. I've tried to communicate with many people, including grills, but somehow I can't understand how to keep contacts with them. I'm an immigrant and maybe I just don't get some nuances of American relationships
>>
>>36886507
I feel bad for you. You cannot even appreciate the most true and fundamental part of human existence.
>>
>>36886507
For me, I look for art I can relate to. I'm attracted to children, I'm not comfortable being around children and because of that it's difficult to get those feelings out of my system. Art is the place where I can safely and comfortably have my feelings. But it's not just art with people in it, also forms of abstract contemporary art interest me. I enjoy the simplicity and calmness of my favourite pieces. For me, an art museum or gallery visit is not about seeing every piece and getting information about it, it's searching for the pieces that fit me and my interests. That's also what I do when people join me, look for the pieces that interest them and talking about them.
>>
church
>>
>>36886687
Fuck off pedo
>>
>>36886670
>pictures are the fundamental part of human existence
right
>>
>>36886654
Relationships that are genuine are extremely hard to come by. This is an alienated country of the order that many cant process, look at those of us who have made their own little world inside if 4chan and then further into fit. Good luck I dont really have any advice other than moving back to your old country unless thats shitty too. Atleast you can engage in your inner heathen to furthest degree here in one form or another.
>>
>>36886691
Bullshit. I've been to every church local to me and they're basically filled with grey haired old zombies and niggers who are there for the gibsmedat.
>>
>>36886723
All I can do is feel bad for you for misinterpreting art so badly. Have fun getting lost in whatever escapism you turn to
>>
>>36882472
Buffalo, NY here, recently broke up with girlfriend because she would drink a bottle of wine every fucking day
>>
>>36886729
Yeah relationships are weird here just because the sheer amount of options most women have. It causes them to be indecisive and that coupled with men's insecurity due to the fact that most women do not want to be approached makes it very hard to "cold call" a girl you see in public that you believe is attractive.
>>
>>36886746
>thinks art isn't escapism
>can't even explain what he likes about art
>>
Well the right girls aren't the ones that frequently visit social places precisely because thirsty men are always there. You have to meet them through friends. That means having a variety of friends and hanging out with them. You have to expand your social circle.
>>
>>36883190
Bro have you noticed any asymmetric development in your traps?
I do some moderately heavy work with my right hand exclusively (involves a sharp fucking knife so I daren't really try doing it left handed) and shoot my bow from time to time, and the right side of my upper traps looks a bit better defined than the left side. Anything like that happen to you?
>>
>>36886786
Meeting girls through friends is a meme. Most friends arent on the same social ladder. Like I grew up in poverty so I am still working towards my degree while I work. Most of my friends are already in grad or med school. Their gfs friends would have no interest in dating me.
>>
>>36886801
Slightly but do you workout your back? If you do it should be pretty marginal. What kind of bow as well? I use a recurve so if you are using a compound that might be why.
>>
>>36886778
>suggesting I said art isnt escapism
>suggesting there aren't different and better forms of escapism, even those that clarify reality better than anythibg else
>suggesting the most important part of art isnt its quality of the ineffable
>>
>>36886827
I do train back - Deadlifts, rows and pullups mostly. I suppose I might just be overly worried about it.
And yeah, I use a compound bow. I haven't gotten around to shooting much ever since I got my new arrow rest, though - It needs hex keys in Imperial units to be adjusted, so my metric set is no good, but I'm hoping the Imperial set I ordered shows up in the mail one of these days.
>>
>>36882472
>>36882472
Indiana, OP?
>>
>>36886852
>it's ineffable ;^)
kek
>>
>>36887075
It's too personal
>>
Start rock climbing and go to a climbing gym. Ton of qt3.14s who are all in shape and usually wearing yoga pants.

In general, find a place that not stupid sluts would go to. Also, dont just be an autist and go for one girl, that works in almost zero situations. You have to befriend a ton of people and get known by regulars in the climbing gym for example. There you will ultimately be introduced or put in a situation where you can introduce yourself. Also it will be less creepy when you are in a social situation not you trying to get her number. Just be natural. The fact that most people on this board dont understand this basic principle of meeting/getting women is insane.
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>36887413
went to a bouldering gym for a month and made no friends

everyone was there with a friend or in a group. i was the only one there by myself most of the time

>tfw socially retarded
>>
>>36887507
if someones isolated and not doing anything in particular ask for tips on a prob youre working on. Everyones glad to help and no one really judges (at least worth knowing) beginners because climbing is hard as fuck. Eventually itll just kinda bloom. Just dont be shy or autistic
>>
>>36885448
I went out with two different lindyhop girls and they were complete cunts. Still probably a good place to meet womens tho
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (1MB, 2180x1768px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
1MB, 2180x1768px
>>36886386
ars longa vita brevis m9lad
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.