[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>12-15yo - Considered hot by girls everywhere >15-20yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>12-15yo - Considered hot by girls everywhere
>15-20yo - WoW-obsessed fatass
>20-21yo - lose weight from 230 lbs to 155 lbs, join gym, get slightly fit, lose virginity
>21-23yo - life goes on as normal, stay around 175 lbs
>23-24yo - shit habits all around, back up to 230 lbs
And here I am today, still got that gym membership, last time I was there was fucking May. Recently met a 14yo horny girl online, met irl and she let me take her virginity. At first she was all over me but then she was like "I love your personality and you're fucking amazing in bed but I'm not attracted to you physically. If you were fit, I'd be in".

I know, never lift for girls, lift for you. But honestly, a 14yo fuckbuddy is a pretty sweet reward for getting your shit together, right? And yes, she's legal here.
>>
subscribed
>>
okay so are you going to share the story of how you get a 14yo fuckbuddy?
>>
>>36858868
Wait, what?
>>
>>36858885
Well, getting to know her happened pretty naturally, just hung around social sites where people share their post gender/age/kik name, added her, talked a bit, turns out she's into older guys (like literally every teen girl these days, still a little mindfucked by this). She wanted to try having sex with a guy, only prior experience was petting and making out with girls of her own age. So we met, had amazing sex (yes, she was tight) and that's that. Now I just gotta stop being a fatass, start eating properly and going to the gym again, and we'll apparently hook up regularly. Probably going to take at least half a year to fix this shit tier body though.
>>
I reported u to the fbi op

Sick pedo fuck
>>
File: image.png (983KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
983KB, 1334x750px
>>36858829
>>
>>36858829
>fucking May
>Marsha May

thanks OP I was wondering what should I fap to tonight, horrendous blog tho
>>
>>36858970
>>36858976
>And yes, she's legal here.

What is reading comprehension. Not 'murrican, there are other countries where sleeping with a girl who hit puberty long ago, is capable of becoming pregnant, has her head full lewd fantasies and is literally asking you to bang her is an acceptable thing.
>>
File: i-mWrJmrC-2100x20000.jpg (559KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
i-mWrJmrC-2100x20000.jpg
559KB, 2100x1052px
>>36859027
>Marsha May
Googled her, she's pretty hot. Hope you enjoy your evening. It won't be the last time.
>>
>>36858829
unless you're from Saudi Arabia or a similar shithole, there's no way a 14 y/o is legal
>>
>>36858939
>>36858829
kys pedo
>>
>>36858829
>>36858885
>>36858939
Kill yourselves, fucking pedophiles.
>>
>>36859273
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
>>
>>36859273
Or, you know, Europe. I'm not a sandnigger, thank god. It's not even about race (although many of their women are too manly for my tastes), I just dislike fundamentalists.
>>
>>36859273
It is in Germany, I think, and several other European countries
>>
Sigh, Americucks and their puritanical hypocrisy
>>
>>36858829
14 you're fucking sick.
>>
>>36859034
It's still fucking weird you sick pedo creep
>>
>>36858829
holy shit that green text is me. except i never played WoW. and I lost my virginity earlier. BUT! Other than that, same shit yo. I'm 23 now almost 24, been running a lot lately and eating better trying to get back down below or at least closer to 200
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.