[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just lol @ natties who lift seriously brb counting macros religiously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: lel.jpg (198KB, 1080x1045px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
198KB, 1080x1045px
just lol @ natties who lift seriously

brb counting macros religiously like some autist for 1 lbs a year muscle gain
>>
>>36854653
I would pin right fucking now if i knew where to get that shit.

" Just ask the big guys in the gym".

I seriously dont want some shitty gear that was made from battery acid and needles that have aids on.

Also online stores are police bait
>>
>>36854891
Read the wiki on /r/steroids for info. It's pretty good. Then
/r/Steroidsourcetalk.

Or just lurk fraud. Yw
>>
>>36854653
how tall are you?
>>
>>36854891
lurk more lmao

incredibly easy to find

>>36854911
>>36854911
>>36854911

im natty (not considering roids seriously until at least 24) and even i know how to find the shit
>>
>>36854953
> lurking on the internet results in steroids waiting for you in the PO box.
>lurking /fraud/ so you know in which parts of the forest steroids are growing

Are yall stupid? Yes they are easy to find, 1 google search is enough.

I am talking about a safe source here, where i know i dont get aids and the steroids arent just battery acid and male cum and the police isnt sitting on my couch waiting for me to come home.
>>
>>36855032
sst sources are lab tested and have been in the business for years

stop being a retard
>>
>>36855032

>>36854911
look here
>>
>giving up your natty card

Something bad is bound to happen to you sauna or later fampai.
>>
>>36855042

Do the sources there sell on sites or do you have to contact them by email?
>>
>>36855099
you contact them by email
>>
People who roid are mentally weak and won't make it in the long run.
>>
>>36855132
What about people who roid when they hit their genetic peak?

Stop projecting faggot
>>
>>36855132
I'm sure you've made it :^)
>>
>>36854653
>caring if people are natty
Or
>caring if people roid
Lol, just get over it, different people have different goals, different ideals, different ethics, are willing to take different risks or not. Somebody doing steroids, or not doing steroids, isn't wrong.
The only time it's worth caring is in competitive amateur sports, if you're supposed to be natural. It does bother me, that when I compete in regional natty bodybuilding competitions, there are a few guys that do twelve week cycles before they begin their real prep.
>>
>>36855205
I agree
But why do you still compete in natty competitions if you know for sure there's some guy who is/was on steroids?
Wouldn't that put you in an unfair disadvantage? Or do you just compete for fun?
>>
>>36855042
I dont know what sst means.

>>36855056
There is no /r/ wiki. The sticky doesnt have any links at all.

Fraud is no help, people ask for sources constantly and its always:

>ask the big guys in your gym that look like bloated tomatoes.
>>
>>36855372
Are you playing dumb?
>>
>>36855372
protip: /r/ doesn't refer to 4chan's request board

use google
>>
>>36855417
No im just new to fraud, 4 chan and /fit/.

Im not a noob lifter, but i am new to all of the above.
>>
DOES YOUR DICK HANG LOWER THAN YOUR BALLS GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>36855530
is rich piana relevant anymore?
>>
>>36855993
yes faggit
>>
Im just copy-pasting from the same thread yesterday.
Because im 5'11 and im already starting to look disproportionate. I don't wanna be the short over compensating guy.
Plus i don't wanna get gyno/acne/baldness since im prone to all of them genetically.
And i don't wanna ruin my life in the name of vanity, both physically and literally, steroids can give up to 6 years in prison for using, and 2 years for possession. Plus you're now fucked if you're trying to get a respectable job in the next 10 years.
>>
I'm 6'3". My natty limit should be somewhere around 210-220 lbs based on FFMI with 10 percent bodyfat. That honestly sounds big enough to me; but I guess I'd need to see what it actually looked like to make that call. Actually, does anyone have any pictures of something like that?
>>
>>36855372
are you a fucking retard?

those are subreddits

i hope this shit is bait
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.