[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? How can they sell this unhealthy shit to the masses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: garbage.jpg (2MB, 2910x2394px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
2MB, 2910x2394px
What the fuck? How can they sell this unhealthy shit to the masses and why do people buy it?
>almost no protein for an entire can
>all that salt
>all that sugar and carbs
What the fuck are they feeding people /fit/ and how do we get them to stop?
>>
>>36837586

Tastes breddy good desu.
>>
yeah i thought they'd be good for calories but the good ones are like 300 for an entire fucking can and it's marketed to "men" or whatever

bullshit desu senpai
>>
Relax bro its heart Heart Healthy ™
>>
They sell much more unhealthy things to the masses than canned soup.
>>
>>36837608
"No". Just make your own you faggot. Get a crockpot. Throw in a roast, carrots, potatoes, peas, or whatever the fuck you want. It's cheaper per serving, much better for you, and will leave you with left overs for a few days.
>>
>complaining about two cups of filling soup that's only 220 calories
Are you kidding? It's not a protein shake, but other than that it's pretty healthy
>>
>>36837586
to be fair, it's only 220 calories for the whole can..

>3g fat
>34g carbs
>12g protein

the macros aren't THAT bad, the worst thing is the 2grams of sodium 2bh
>>
>>36837614
Yup.
>>36837620
Kek. Fuck that whole marketing thing.
>tfw it's the only way to get people to stop eating twinkies
>>36837624
Never say they didn't but some lazy cunt mom is probably buying that shit thinking it's good for their children or something
>>36837636
>Are you kidding? It's not a protein shake, but other than that it's pretty healthy
Your average meal should have 30-50 grams of protein depending on your diet. Not fucking 12. How is that healthy in any way? I mean why the fuck does it even having any sugar in the first place?
>>
>>36837632

"No?"

What the fuck is that even a response too? I said it tasted good, not that there weren't any better alternatives you mongoloid.
>>
>>36837674
>the average person should have 30-50 grams of protein per meal
Bull fucking shit. That's only if you're an athlete who trains regularly and hard. The average person doesn't, and doesn't ever need to worry about their protein intake to be healthy
>>
>>36837674
>a meal of eggs should be 6-10 eggs

Rich go to bed
>>
>>36837658
Retard, it's 1 gram sodium, 2.5 grams of potassium; a fine ratio.

Back to middle school with the lot of you.
>>
>>36837674
fucking autist, just eat a piece of chicken breast and some broccoli with it...there, you have a balanced meal.

drink some fucking water for the sodium content and you're good. obviously dont eat 3 cans a day
>>
>>36837658
>muh carbs 4 gainz
It should be protein>fat>carbs.
>>
>>36837739
lol i read that wrong, oops
>>
>>36837726
>only eating one type of protein rich food in the morning
Nigga, I always have at least two. Usually like four eggs in an omelette and half a lb of country sausage or something.
>>
>>36837719
>if you're not active then you don't need to watch what you eat
WOW
>>
>4 grams of sugar per serving

oh no looks like it's all over you're going to get fat and never make it the evil sugar demon wins again
>>
>>36837804
He said the average person. This is perfectly healthy for anyone who isn't an athlete or someone who trains regularly
>>
>>36837586
A dirty cut where you only worry about your calories is all it's good for. It's like a canned salad
>>
>>36837892
8 grams of sugar for a can with only 12 grams of protein? shits fucked
>>
>>36837674
>I mean why the fuck does it even having any sugar in the first place?

Peas and carrots, probably. And the sauce. It may have no "added" sugar at all, just residual from the vegetables.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.