[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad randomly asks you to go to fucking applebees with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>dad randomly asks you to go to fucking applebees with him at 10 PM after you already ate all you calories for the day
>>
That's the girl who's mum dresses too sexy, right?

Look at her face, poor kid.
>>
go get a drink with your dad anon

what is wrong with you
>>
I wish my dad would ask me to go out for food together randomly

I wish I had a dad
>>
it's your family, senpai. do it.
>>
>>36827110
no he doesn't even want to talk or anything when he does this its just apples and out
>>36827119
yeah i do
>>
>>36827081
#firstworldproblems
At least you know your dad, anon.
>>
>>36827081
> not hating your dad for giving you inferior genetics that force you to count calories in order to stay in shape

Sucks pretty bad senpai. I don't know that feel though cause I don't have that counting autism
>>
>Woah Anon,do you really want to bring those guns at our date at Applebee's?

How do you respond?
>>
>>36827141
shoot him in the mouth
>>
>>36827128
hes a fucking asshole though and screams all the ways he thinks im failure for two hours at least three times a week
>>
Man, your parents are the people that care the most about you in life, they brought you into this world. Cherish them before it's too late, and if you don't, you spend time with them because you owe it to them for raising you up, paying for your expenses, and giving you their undying love. Its not a favor, it's a necessity, and a thankyou from you to them.
>>
>>36827169
spotted the guy who wasn't molested
>>
>>36827169
>they brought you into this world
Thanks for reminding me my parents are arrogant assholes
>>
>>36827193
>I didn't ask to be born
>I didn't ask to be a burden on you

I don't want to kill myself, but I don't want to be alive any longer.
>>
>>36827123
Is your dad autistic?
>>
File: 1434830927481.jpg (62KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1434830927481.jpg
62KB, 719x719px
>>36827146
>>36827150
>>36827193
>I hate my parents
>Nobody understands me
>I wanna die

I believe it's time to leave 4Chino.
>>
>>36827210
he went to my therapist once and she thought he might be
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.