[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skipping leg day = Tons of pussy Also, I want to improve my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Skipping leg day = Tons of pussy

Also, I want to improve my calves for the summer, any exercise?
>>
>>36826603
mirin v-taper
>>
girl on the right tho

>pls be in london
>>
...nice photo shop on the legs...
>>
>>36826701
no senpai, the photo was taken from his facebook page
>>
>>36826653
>>36826653
>>36826653
>>36826653
jesus fucking christ there goes no fap
>>
>>36826768
Which is why his legs expand again when they hit the water because poor photoshopping skills.

Errr wait, I've heard of that condition where you legs thin out to exactly the height of the water you're standing in
>>
>>36826831
dude just has some serious calves on him
>>
>>36826603
gotta burn those calves.
high volume, high weight.
>>
I remember when I turned 18 and moved into my own apartment. I would throw parties that looked like this, 3-4 dudes & like dozens of hot girls. I'd post the pics all over social media & be a dick to guys trying to come to my parties. Needless to say I was overcompensating for the fact I never got with any of the girls, they were just using me for free booze.
>>
>>36826936
lmao

faggot
>>
>>36826603
im pretty sure that guy isnt drowning in pussy because he skipped a leg day.
i like how he bought whatever he wants.

if you want pussy, style fame weed and high life but you think he is a tool - you are wrong because he is killing it in that world.

if however you feel that if your goal ia achievable by bags of money and being alive maybe you should reconsider your goals.
>>
>>36826603
Being rich = tons of pussy
>>
>>36827589
At least I haven't had 3 heart attacks. And what little I own is the result of my work, not being a trustfund babby whose dad is a criminal
>>
>>36827628
do you want same things he has?
>>
>>36827638
Hell no
>>
>>36827647
tho a rich dad would be nice.
>>
>>36826603
lol, dan brazilian looks like he has cerebral palsy in that one
>>
>>36827690
kek
>>
>>36827690
>>36827700
Let it not be mistaken, I laughed to my own post. It was actually that funny
>>
>>36826936
Sounds like Dan Bilzerian, then
>>
Armenians are basically Jews, right?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.