[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Become bigger over the last couple of years. >Finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 1zyzz.jpg (8KB, 309x271px) Image search: [Google]
1zyzz.jpg
8KB, 309x271px
>Become bigger over the last couple of years.
>Finally hit 200 Ibs at 6'2.
>Have been dealing with more and more chest pains over the last year.
>Sometimes they last 30 mins and other times up to five hours.

Am I finally leaving humanity behind? Has any other Anon been dealing with these/is dealing with it?
>>
You eat like a retard. I guarantee you're a meat/dairy/egg eater.

Can't outrun a bad diet. Enjoy your upcoming heart disease.
>>
>>36826282
Is this the part where you try to talk me into going vegan?
>>
>>36826294
He might be right tho. Meat is good, but in moderation. If you listen to retards and consume 2g of protons in read meat, per 1 lbs of bodyweight, it might cause problems if you have genetic predispositions.
But maybe it's just neuralgia. Consult your doctor.
>>
>>36826294
No. You mentioned chest pains. I mentioned the reasons for them. You eat like a retard. Enjoy your upcoming heart disease.
>>
>>36826306
>>36826312
My diet doesn't have a lot of red meats in it, lads. I also eat a lot of rice as well.
>>
>>36826282

> Le eating meats gives you a heart attack

Time to go to bed Cameron Diaz.
>>
>>36826275
>Have been dealing with more and more chest pains over the last year.
>Sometimes they last 30 mins and other times up to five hours.
I think we're pushing past "I should ask /fit/" and moving pretty rapidly into "Seek a medical expert" territory here
>>
>>36826275
Hows ur cardio going ?
>>
>>36826312
Fuck off, jaundice vegan giganigga. What you don't realise about the studies you quote is that the 'risk of heart disease' studies are actually showing old age related mortality. Heart disease is a naturally occurring effect of ageing, regardless of diet. You think you're going to live longer, nope. You're slightly less likely to die of heart failure, and slightly more likely to die of stroke and cancers.
>>
File: image_13.jpg (117KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
117KB, 584x553px
>>36826348
I don't do cardio atm..
>>
>>36826319
dont worry brah this faggot >>36826312 will die of breast cancer brought on by estrogen induced breasts from his vegan diet. I'm sure you're fine could be stress, if you had something like angina or a narrowing of the arteries your pain wouldn't last 5 hours probably musculo skeletal. See a doctor anyways theyll know how to get rid of the pain regardless
>>
>>36826319
It doesn't matter.

You wrote "finally hit 200 pounds" which suggests you've been consistently putting on weight for an extended period of time.

If you're going to eat more and more for a long window, it's best to have things that aren't pro-inflammatory and artery clogging.

Red meat or not, I guarantee you take in a lot of cholesterol and you've probably been fooled by those studies that say the ch. content in eggs are harmless.

>>36826339
Cholesterol and saturated fats very much contribute to it. You're probably one of those people who dismisses hard science by saying my views are outdated because of the stranglehold and popularity of misleading new studies, like the aforementioned one.

Just remember that those studies didn't measure cholesterol at baseline and that the participants were already eating like garbage, as I'm sure the OP does, so the conclusion in actuality was "people eating like garbage already weren't affected further negatively by substituting their garbage with other garbage in a relatively similar quantity".

Oh, and enjoy your upcoming heart disease too, you medically illiterate, fat buffoon.

>>36826357
You're medically illiterate too.

This thread is a perfect example of why
>muh bodybuilding
doesn't produce actually healthy adults. Most of the community eats like fucktards and deflects every study that dares contravene their lifestyle choices.

Sorry retards - you cannot outrun a bad diet. Lifting weights isn't going to help. Enjoy your heart disease.

>>36826359
>I don't do cardio
Thanks for posting that right after I wrote the part about most of the "fitness" community not actually being healthy. LOL.
>>
>>36826275
ECG immediately. If you don't get onto this you could die.
>>
Could just be anxiety.

Think about it. Is the pain 'in' your chest? I mean if it's genuine chest pain it's going to fucking hurt. I bet it's literally just your chest/diaphragm/abs getting tight when you get anxious and then when you feel them pinch you get more anxious and get stuck in a feedback loop for long periods of time.

Next time you get the pain try pulling your shoulders back, sitting up straight, consciously relaxing your chest as much as possible and taking deep breathes through your nose, hold for 4 seconds, out through mouth, hold for 4 seconds.

It's a pretty insidious problem but it's totally harmless. You just need to learn to catch the anxiety creeping up on you and stop getting tense.
>>
File: 1416585512430.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1416585512430.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>36826359
>I don't do cardio atm
Or ever, right?
You know what you need to do.
>>
File: yolo.png (1MB, 948x718px) Image search: [Google]
yolo.png
1MB, 948x718px
>>36826371
>medically illiterate
Why don't you read up on capacitance, vascular reactivity, and significance of age-related decrease in NO uptake and faster reabsorption.
You are almost equally likely to die from cardiovascular failure as every other person. Ageing is the killer. Dispute that with another sweep under the rug and a casual insult, friendo.
>>
>>36826397
I don't feel anxious though. I dealt with similar pain a few nights ago but it only lasted for two hours or so. I've been dealing with this pain since I woke up. It's in my chest and it pains everytime I take a deep breath.
>>
>>36826410

typical meat-consumer problems LMAO
>>
>>36826405
You do realize that age is one of the several risk factors that make up the current IHD model right?

Wait I haven't thrown enough jargon in...uhhh...haemochromatosis
>>
>>36826420
That might be true, doesn't mean you are proving my point wrong.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/3/516s.full
>Data for 76172 men and women were available. Vegetarians were those who did not eat any meat or fish (n = 27808). Death rate ratios at ages 16–89 y were calculated by Poisson regression and all results were adjusted for age, sex, and smoking status.
>Further categorization of diets showed that, in comparison with regular meat eaters, mortality from ischemic heart disease was 20% lower in occasional meat eaters, 34% lower in people who ate fish but not meat, 34% lower in lactoovovegetarians, and 26% lower in vegans. There were no significant differences between vegetarians and nonvegetarians in mortality from cerebrovascular disease, stomach cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, or all other causes combined.
All other causes combined - Including other cardiovascular related disease, like stroke.

Congrats. You're slightly less likely to die of one thing, and you'll die of another. Fish eaters are also slightly less likely to die from IHD than you. Kek.

There is literally no reason to be vegan. Eat what you want, and die the same way as everyone else, or maybe you're part of the lucky 28%, and you'll die of cancer or stroke... You know, the other top 2 causes of age related death.
>>
>>36826420
>complains everyone is medically illiterate
>complains when someone is medically literate
Are you sure you're ok man? Maybe you should have a snickers, you turn into a real bitch when you're hungry
>>
File: nopee.jpg (149KB, 876x922px) Image search: [Google]
nopee.jpg
149KB, 876x922px
>>36826452
I'm not that guy.

I had gone to make my kale and pineapple smoothie. You know, because I actually care about my health.

Don't reply to me, you smelly fat retard with dead flesh in his bowels.
>>
>>36826474
oh I apologize. I can't tell if you're trolling though. If you are good work man. If not fuck you douchebag
>>
>>36826446
The study you linked also noted a significant difference in all-cause mortality in the 'egetarians than in nonvegetarians, consistent with the reduction in mortality from ischemic heart disease'. Admittedly the difference has to be taken with a grain of salt, especially with the follow-up periods they used.

Just because diet alteration doesn't reduce your risk of dying in bus accidents means that it is completely useless?
>>
File: me.jpg (25KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
25KB, 389x388px
Might be anxiety. I had an ECG done since my heart felt weird. After a few tests, MRI, ECGs (i diabetes so they take heart pains seriously)
Turned out i was anxious and had anxiety attacks, which only became worse as i though i was having heartproblems.

I never felt anxious, but it turned out i kinda repressed it, i felt stress about school, my body, my diabetes, subconscious inferiority complex (though my GF, no matter how loyal would cuck me since she was out of my league). All the small things added up, got better with therapy. Don't be afraid of seeking help.
>>
>>36826410
>>36826676

Exactly. You might not think you're 'anxious' but it could well be the issue here. By all means you should get checked out but I'd bet good money that you tweaked something, felt some pain and as it's made you anxious (whether you're aware or not) your chest has tightened up and created a cycle.

Or it could just be a pulled muscle. Or it could be some kind of cold/chest infection starting up. It could be a whole bunch of stuff.

Again though I bet it's psychosomatic.
>>
>>36826552
>Just because diet alteration doesn't reduce your risk of dying in bus accidents means that it is completely useless?
? That's pretty fucking random.
Diet alteration doesn't reduce your risk of dying from old age

It means it's useless if they are talking about like a potential extra 2 years of life, or a minutely lower chance of dying earlier from a disease that is largely genetically linked, that you'll most likely die from anyway.
There is no significance to this knowledge outside the statistical variety. Dick around with your diet if you want, you're still 74% as likely to die from it eventually as a person who enjoyed tasty food all their life, and even more likely than fish eaters to die from IHD.

Eat what you want. Don't pretend it will help you in the long run.
>>
File: KillYourselfFaggot.png (863KB, 1600x890px) Image search: [Google]
KillYourselfFaggot.png
863KB, 1600x890px
>>36826371
you are literally fucking retarded. Eggs are pretty much harmless unless you are a rare part of the population whos serum ldl increases with consumption of dietary cholesterol. Eating meat in moderation or eating low fat meats often is not going to give you fucking heart disease you vegan shill... go fucking shit yourself all day while shoveling roughage and fucking pulses into your overused gullet......
>>
File: 1436254526062.jpg (267KB, 520x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1436254526062.jpg
267KB, 520x1554px
>>36826275
>200lbs
>leaving humanity behind

Ha, good one OP
You have congestive heart failure
>>
>>36826275
desu even at that weight you shouldnt have heart issues like that
youre probably predisposed or something.
that being said, losing weight is probably the best idea for you, other than seeing a doctor/cardiologist
or better; both
>>
>>36826275
I had a similar thing for about 3 months, thought I was kill. Turns out my ribcage was out of place and I've been doing back stretches to fix it and it's pretty much gone now lol hope you don't die dude
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.