[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a fit older brother >ask him to let me workout with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>have a fit older brother
>ask him to let me workout with him so I can get fit
>says yes after I workout by myself for a month
>month later he says after I can hit X pushups
>Some time later I meet X and he says after winter
>After Winter
>He says once I start doing 2 workouts a day

Look I'm still out of shape, but is there some meme I'm not getting? If he doesn't want me to workout with him why doesn't he just say so, so I can at least get someone else to.
>>
>>36824650
>Look I'm still out of shape

I have made some progress though
>>
He's making you workout. You don't need him you're doing it on your own. He's mentally fucking you bro.
>>
>>36824702
I guess I don't get the point of it
>>
>>36824713
Are you improving? That's the point.

Are you not improving? Then why the fuck would he want to work out with you?
>>
Well the curls in squat rack,
And the barbell flyes,
Little Manlet feels,
Naked man in the shower,
When we goin to lift bro,
I don't know when,
But will get the gains then,
You know it's gonna be a good time then
>>
>>36824650
He's teaching you a valuable lesson: you've got no one to rely on but yourself. No one else gives a shit about you like you give a shit about you. Also, fuck your bro
>>
>>36824802
When you put it like that it makes more sense. Still annoying though
>>
just go to the gym and do SL and gomad

youtube vids for form, get swole without your faggot ass brother
>>
>>36824870
He really is a great guy, its just this one thing he's like this with.

But its probably because what the other anon said.
>>
You bro sounds like a dick, or you're the dick, we can't tell. For whatever reason, he doesn't want to work out with you.

Go gym on your own. Read the sticky. Do Starting Strength (there's a reddit I think and some popular lifting subreddit too I forgot the name, reddit is typically better than fit 'cause they chase internet points and threads are permanent).

Learn the lifts through youtube and take it slowly when practicing yourself (I remember when I first found fit I was practicing squatting with a broom before I went to the gym for the first time)

You don't need anyone else, not even for benching (L2Rollofshame), but I find asking for a spot is pretty much the best ice breaker in the gym. Just get spots if needed at the start, work out who is regular and before you know it you'll have your own gym bros.
>>
File: aesthetic feel.jpg (50KB, 406x451px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic feel.jpg
50KB, 406x451px
>be fit older brother
>tfw your younger brother can't be convinced to start lifting and will forever be DYEL
>tfw your literal bro will never be your gym bro
>>
>not motivating the shit out of your little siblings to better themselves by making them feel unworthy to teir bigger brother
>not letting their supressed anger mixed with the desire to surpass you become the drive for a great personality & body
>not having all your siblings somewhat hate you while simultaneosly driving them to improve in every aspect of their life

Do you guys even into older brother?

its getting harder and harder to smoke my brother in pullups - last time i did 14, and he 13. I promise you, that little fucker never trained pullups harder in his life than he does right now
>>
Your brother is a cunt. He just doesn't want to workout with you.

Do it by yourself. He'll certainly stick to you once you became somewhat fit.
>>
File: Le_Ho_Phuk_Here_To_Phuk_U_Up.jpg (19KB, 256x253px) Image search: [Google]
Le_Ho_Phuk_Here_To_Phuk_U_Up.jpg
19KB, 256x253px
>>36824650

What you don't realize is that you've already been training with him, young OP.
>>
>>36824847
0/10
>>
>>36824873
probably figurong shit on his own and wants ypu to be like that as well.

got 9 years younger brother too.
never gave him anything for free, made sure he worked his aas off. if he failed but i saw him try i would help sometimes. but if i didnt see him want it, nothing.

if you wanna get fit, do it alone then you two can enjoy shit.
if you just eanna hang out with him, approach differently
>>
>>36826597
Not OP, but the brother isn't as clever as you think. Op wants to improve himself and the older brother keeps leaving him on his own. What he could do for better, safer results is ACTUALLY workout with him, like most people do of they want someone to become more fit.
>>
>>36826597
Lost it. Fucking lost it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.