[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old >6' 4" 140, high metabolism, don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>18 years old

>6' 4" 140, high metabolism, don't over-eat when I eat

However I have this baby face, and I'm not sure if it's just my poor diet of soda, snacks and microwavable food, or some serious problem with my jaw..

Does that look like a double chin?

Whenever my face is completely rested, my mouth's open a bit and it's more of a regular chin, but when I press my lips together it moves up and gets right a bit.

Do I need jaw surgery?

>extreme option, I know

First time coming on this board.
>>
>>36809912
*gets red a bit

And in the pic I'm actively trying to press my lips together, that's not rested.
>>
>>36809912
You're pretty cute OP

I'm a girl btw
>>
Show bussy
>>
>>36809912
>6'4
>140 pounds

EAT HUNGRY SKELETON

Your face is fine dude
>>
>>36809912
ur face is fine ur overthinking
just eat and get big now
>>
>>36809912
You're gifted in the genetics department, you have a decent face and perfect height. +You're face will only get better with lifting
>>
You look very tight and clean to me, I wouldn't give you a double take just passing by. Savor the "baby face" you have, its your youth. As you get older your forehead will wrinkle, your eyes will shadow, and your face will stubble. These aren't bad things either, they show maturity. Enjoy your youthful features while you have them. As for your chin, it looks normal to me, but people do sometimes need corrective surgery for jaws. This would really help with breathing, sleeping, eating, etc. If it is only bothering you aesthetically, I would say to give it atleast three more years till you've finished growing to make the decision on whether or not you need the surgery, getting it too soon could lead to more work as you mature. Speaking from personal experience, I had surgery for a deviated septum, and this did open up the airflow a lot. Four years on though, it is still tender compared to the rest of my body and it doesn't look any better, but I can breathe perfectly fine through it. I get this nagging feeling that I should go back and have it looked at or regret that I had it done at such an early age, but really it doesn't matter. People won't see these slight "defects" you perceive just by passing you by, they will notice them as they get to know you more and spend time with you. And at that point, people are spending time around you for your character and not your features, so it's not like it'll matter. You are a damn fine human being OP.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (161KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
161KB, 960x720px
>>36809912
>6' 4"
>140

eat a bucket god damnit
>>
>>36809912
you look so sad....
>>
>>36809912
Your jaw looks like it might be slightly receded, but I can't tell. Take a profile pic. A literal profile pic. You look fine either way.
>>
>>36809912
It's your diet bro. You're probably skinnyfat, which is why even though you weigh 140 lbs you don't have a chiseled jawline or any decent facial features(god damn man that face is so sad and oblong).

If you're afraid of not being skinny, at 6'4 140 lbs is fucking Ethiopian mode. If you go to 180 lbs, you'll still look skinny but your shoulders won't be so weak
>>
>>36809912
I feel bad for you m8. You have a punchable face
>>
>tfw you get mad height genes but also get a shitty jawline
>>
>>36809912
wait to finish puberty faggot
My jawline didn't accentuate until 23
>>
>>36809912
You seriously look your age. Almost every 18 year old thinks they look young because every tv show and movie casts 30 year olds in high school student roles.
>>
File: large.jpg (239KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
239KB, 500x688px
>>36811657
Did you think you were really supposed to look like this in high school?
>>
Metabolism is bullshit

Eat more, skelly
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
having a good jaw isnt that great, especially when you're 6 inches shorter than OP
>>
>>36811836
>good jaw
k
>>
>>36809912
I think your real problem may be that you're a tremendous fucking faggot
>>
Thank you hungry skeleton
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-17-13-02-22.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-17-13-02-22.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
MOUTH BREATHER

>Tong to the roof of your mouth
>teeth together

Mfw
>>
>>36809912
dude you don't have a double chin/need jaw surgery. You're good senpai
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.