[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you send your gf's your body log and she says she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1453374630434.jpg (87KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1453374630434.jpg
87KB, 600x793px
>tfw you send your gf's your body log and she says she wants pics of my ass.
What to do, guys? She's crazy about my ass
>>
send her ass pics wouldn't you want the same from your girl?
>>
>>36808378

is that some kind of sexy gay vampire?
>>
>>36808796
yes, and it's Russian
>dem inked nipples
>>
>>36808378
Send pics. Wtf is the problem here?
>>
>>36808796

Klokov did a video with him in it, surprisingly. Everyone looks somewhat annoyed by his general presence.
>>
>>36809268
link faggot, also people are probably just intimidated by his freakish looks, people are frail creatures
>>
>>36809295

it's one of his most popular videos you lazy faggot. do you even Klokov? https://youtu.be/Pjg_wZrAu_I?t=46m50s
>>
>>36809320
that nigga needs to cut...
>>
>>36809268
I was honestly really surprised by this; a bit taken back actually. I would've hoped Klokov would be the kinda dude not to associate with such degeneracy...
>>
>>36808378

THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT
>>
>>36810130

I'm just surprised that dude doesn't get beat to shit in Russia. He's only like 5'10-5'11 judging from him standing next to Klokov. It's not enough that he wants to look like some weird lizard thing but he's a faggot on top of it - wearing a little red hair tie, painted nails, booty shorts, and a fucking crop top
>>
>>36810130

I think it's a matter of professionalism too for Klokov to not say or do anything. But yeah I don't speak Russian so I'm not sure how lizard faggot fits into the picture - perhaps he's there by association, perhaps Klokov knows him well, I can't say.
>>
Gloots for the sloots, am I right?

Do those squats.

Bitches love thick and round asses
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.