[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupidest exercises you've actually done on a regular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ddr.jpg (874KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ddr.jpg
874KB, 853x1280px
Stupidest exercises you've actually done on a regular basis?

pic related
>>
Green black and blue like the colors of the sky
>>
>>36807968
I heard this was Adam Lanza's routine
>>
File: reetard.png (6KB, 402x478px) Image search: [Google]
reetard.png
6KB, 402x478px
>>36807968
This wasn't something I did myself, but I once saw a guy holding two barbells side by side and dumbell rowing them like in pic related, with the lower half of the barbell still on the ground. It was probably the stupidest exercise I have ever seen. Not only was it fucking pointless but he was hogging two barbells at once. And of course he was DYEL.
>>
Hey don't knock DDR bro, I lost 200 pounds doing that and got permanent god-tier legs
>>
>>36808034
just realised I wrote "dumbell rowing", obviously they weren't dumbbells but you get the point.
>>
>>36808034
let this meme die please
>>
>>36808054
I lost a shit ton of weight on the machines at Cat's Eye, Machida. Fucking double credit Tuesdays.

No machines near me now so I just play osu, feels bad man.
>>
>>36808007
>Adam Lanza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5dyTee4loA

double mode no bar is god-tier cardio
>>
>>36808007
>>36808183
There's something about DDR that attracts autistic people.

Source: I am an autistic person who plays DDR.
>>
>>36809557
Can confirm. The better you are at this game, the worst you're socially (especially with girls and bullies). We recently got one of these machines at work and after I AA'd healing angelic mix on heavy, there were two hr girls literally pointing and giggling at me a la laughingsloots.dwg . And being the retarded autist I am, I immediately got my stuff and started leaving, remembered that I promised myself I'd stop being so beta on 4chan some time ago, turned around, got within a most awkward 6 feet of the hr girls, and stuttered out "y-you girls mirin' my quads?" (Except I may have accidentally said queef)
>>
>>36809557
only autists bar-rape for any reason but competitive rankings.

prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>36807968
Not stupid. Got to Expert level on most songs in Extreme mix, I now attribute my ability to do barbell pistols to this.
>>
>>36810402
>Got to Expert
see >>36809557
>>
>>36810462
Not denying it. At least I don't hold the bar.
>>
>>36809557
>Why does this fast paced video game with flashy lights that forces you to develop technical skill to progress further attract autists
It's a mystery
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.