[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your sticky site is down so I'll ask here Is eating sliced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 108673.jpg (169KB, 693x350px) Image search: [Google]
108673.jpg
169KB, 693x350px
Your sticky site is down so I'll ask here

Is eating sliced chicken breast w/o the skin w/ eggs a healthy diet?

I plan on eating it every two days & eating a banana in between those days.
>>
>>36805565
You mean eating that a day?
>>
>>36805565
>Is eating sliced chicken breast w/o the skin w/ eggs a healthy diet?
no, but it may be part of a health diet
remember to eat your vegetables and drink lots of water
>>
>>36805578

Yes, every two days I will eat chicken breast w/eggs

I'm trying to lose 50Lb in 3 months.

I go to the gym everyday for 1 hour.

Besides that I stay home all day on my computer.

>>36805586
I hate vegetables, but I'll eat corn with the breast if that helps.

I just wanted to know if eating a banana for breakfast/lunch/dinner was safe.

I'm trying to lose weight but still look buff at the end.

Currently 257LB
>>
just that and nothing else? i give you a week of your 'diet' tops before you give up and go back to stuffing your face. find your TDEE and eat ~500 cals under it or you won't last long before giving up. very few people have the willpower to eat that little for an extended period of time, and you'll also feel like absolute shit if you eat such a small amount.
>>
>>36805605

I don't understand any of that tddee stuff, ran tests but still don't get it.
>>
>>36805602
50 in three months is very doable. i've lost 20+ in two months and i'm barely trying
>>
>>36805652

Thanks, lets hope.
>>
>>36805602
bananas are not really good for losing weight (many calories, not very filling), but are ok

vegetables and green leafs are best bc fibers are a lot filling and very small on calories; it makes a good meal along meat etc

>Besides that I stay home all day on my computer.
piece of advice: don't do that
to get healthy is more a lifestyle changin
otherwise you won't make it...
>>
>>36805676

>Not staying home all day

Well I have nothing else to do
Was planning on getting a bike but Tyrone keeps stealing

I'll try to find more vegetables I like
>>
>>36805617
The amount of activity in your day coupled with how large you are defines the amount of energy your body needs to maintain your bodyweight.

Figure out your tdee and eat a few hundred calories below that ever day.

Once you've lost some weight (let's just say every 5lbs), recalculate and continue.
>>
>>36805692
Get a fucking job
>>
>try and cook a piece of breaded chicken
>the outside starts burning
>cut into it
>it's still completely uncooked
FUCK CHICKEN REE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.