[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, do your gfs know you browse /fit/? If so, how would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (84KB, 785x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 785x786px
Guys, do your gfs know you browse /fit/? If so, how would you tell them about it. I've been dating my gf for over a year but I'm afraid she'll think I'm weird or something if I tell her.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>>36805479
>I'm afraid she'll think I'm weird or something if I tell her.
>>
>letting anyone know that you use 4chan in the first place

Rookie mistake.
>>
>>36805479
why do you even care? why does she even need to know? fucking autistic retard
>>
Don't "tell her" and make a big deal out of it, just let her know it's just a stupid forum for some lifting advice and jokes about guys who go to the gym if she ever sees it and asks.
>>
File: 1455771936859.jpg (6KB, 242x239px) Image search: [Google]
1455771936859.jpg
6KB, 242x239px
>>36805517
This, in what scenario would this even occur? Do you plan to just cut into the conversation mid-sentence and say "I BROWSE A FITNESS BOARD ON 4CHAN?"
>>
File: 158-87.jpg (13KB, 329x256px) Image search: [Google]
158-87.jpg
13KB, 329x256px
>>36805566
>>36805517
literally as autistic as those "coming out as a brony" videos, nobody gives a shit you browse 4chan, it's not something you have to "tell her about," but you clearly have some sort of major autism or defect if you think you have to
>>
>>36805479

>A year ago
>Thins weren't going as smooth anymore between me and my gf
>Want to break up with her but don't know how
>One day she caught me browing the /cbt/ thread on /fit/
>told her I thought I might be gay

Never heard from her again
>>
>>36805503
>This

>>36805517
>>36805566
>>36805584
>And these

Literally not even relevant to your relationship or your lifestyle, if I told my gf she wouldn't even understand what I was talking about
>>
>>36805479
My ex found out because my brother and friends were jelly. She'd call me an autist if she saw me on my phone browsing it and would constantly loudly tell me to her parents what 4chan was and to explain it to them and she'd put me on the spot to fuck with me.
>>
>>36805566
That made me laugh harder than it should've.
>>
>>36805479
Bro don't take this the wrong way, you need to hear this. You are pussywhipped. If you are this submissive I guarantee she resents you for it. Man the fuck up and do what you want. And if she asks what site it is just say it's the fitness board on 4chan.
>>
Gf knows and acknowledged how gay fit can be. I even say things like "balls can't touch" "it's not gay if you say no Homo after" and she thinks it's funny.

Sometimes I show her funny threads or shell said the aforementioned quotes when she observes something a bit gay IRL
>>
File: medic_eyebrows.gif (75KB, 397x345px) Image search: [Google]
medic_eyebrows.gif
75KB, 397x345px
>>36805596
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>36805566
More like Alaskan malamute breeding and rearing information forum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.