/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys wear fitbits? I won this gay piece of shit at a bass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Do you guys wear fitbits? I won this gay piece of shit at a bass fishing tournament. Says I masturbated 3.5 miles today lol.
>>
>>36798598
I lol'd
>>
My Gf got me one because her mother got all of the girls on her side of the family one and they use it to stay motivated/competitive.

That doesn't make me walk too much more than I normally would, but it lets me know how many calories I burn so that I can better track my cut/bulk
>>
>>36798647
>implying it's accurate
>>
These are for normies who literally think walking a bit more is going to do them any good.
>>
>>36798655
I bought my gf an actual heart monitor for her exercise-induced tachycardia. They showed the same heart rate and the calorie burn is only off a little. It's an alright device.
>>
>>36798687
And even if they're not accurate, they still give a good indication of relative activity level throughout the day.
>>
>>36798763
Fitbit is piece of shit, it thinks youre walking if youre moving your hand.
>tfw lay on sofa for 2hours
>fitbit thinks i walked 400steps
>>
>>36798796
Try jacking off with one m8. My sister thinks I'm fit as fuck.
>>
I don't do anything with the information, but I think it's neat that I have a graph of my heart rate throughout the day. I noticed my resting heart rate rises if I eat a lot of carbs, which I later learned is part of the insulin response. That's kind of neat.
>>
>>36798809
jokes on her
>>
>>36798672

For some of my coworkers, it's like an accountability device

>'well I spent money on this gizmo, might as well walk/exercise/etcetc'
>mfw they compare calories burned and steps taken and etcetc
>mfw they haven't lost any noticeable weight
>>
>>36798796
400 steps is negligible
>>
>>36798833
I know, but if it thinks im walkim while not moving how is it gonna fuck it up if im moving. Cant trust these normiedevices
>>
>>36798598
not bad, i can usually only wack off about 1/2 mile before i pop
>>
>>36798598
I use the fitbit blaze

You can customize the sensitivity in the options. You will get the most accurate results if you wear it on your non dominant hand.

Anyway

>Calories burned use TDEE, and the total daily expenditure seems too high for the amount of activity I am doing. So I eat at BMR
>The miles walked/ran are accurate 95% accurate for me
>The heartrate sensor is accurate and it's kind of cool keeping a track on that shit. I found out my rest rate was 55, kind of lets me keep an eye on the health of my heart
>Sleep tracking is insanely accurate for me, unless I turn down the sensitivity. Also keeps track of how I am sleeping and how restless I am in my sleep, and average sleep I get per week

My only complaints so far are the calories burned seems to excessive. My metabolism isn't as good as the watch is telling me it is, and there is no way in hell I am burning as many calories in the gym as it is telling me.

That is my opinion though. Overall I'd give the watch a 7/10. I actually like the scale (aria) more, even though the BF% reports are off by 2-3% I find if I weigh myself when I get up in the morning after I take a piss once per day and track it over time I can really find out where my body is heading.
>>
>>36798848
It goes by heartrate for calories burned, senpai.
>>
>>36798848
It's not hard to track a heart rate. These devices are surprisingly accurate for a 'normie device'
>>
>>36798894
This guy has it spot on
>>
>>36798907
Anything better than fitbit for heart rate monitoring that's in the same or better price ranges?

So far as caloroes go I don't give a shit.
I punch my own calorie goals in myfitnesspal and adjust them weekly during the length of my cut.
>>
>>36798894
How do you know how sensitive to make it and how much do results vary?

The shilling of this product has been in overdrive in the last months at my gym.
>>
I'd recommend a fitbit to any recovering fatty who hasn't done any real exercies before.

At least get a heart rate monitor - not so you can see if you're going to have a heart attack - just because fatties don't know how hard they're actually working; usually you can push your body much harder than you realize.
>>
>>36798672
This
>>
>>36798946
Theres a few different brands out with hr monitors now. I cant remember their names. There are some that are water resistant too and cheaper than fitbit

Local tech stores should supply the different brands but by no means should you buy from them because they are overpriced
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.