[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wasted noob gains on full body routine Why the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw wasted noob gains on full body routine

Why the fuck did I listen to Internet nerds for fuck sake.
>>
File: 1429369036515.jpg (65KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1429369036515.jpg
65KB, 600x449px
Just plug your junk into this and you'll make better noob gains this time

http://www.strengthstandards.co/#/
>>
Because internet nerds cant face the fact that they might not have done things right so they convince others that what they did was totally the best. And thus more noob gains are wasted.
>>
You can't "waste noob gains", idiot. Either you made them or they're avaliable.
>>
>>36788937
THIS.FUCK OFF ALREADY R9K
>>
>>36788937
No. 'noob gains' are the first 20-30 lbs of muscle your body makes usually in the first year of training, depending on routine/program these noob gains can go all into legs(see rippetoe) or spread all over the body like OP.
thats why you need to do an aesthetic routine from the beginning, so you dont waste those only lbs of muscle your body can make easily on shit like legs
>>
>>36788958
I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
>>36788958
THIS!

made all of my noob gains in my neck and am still skelly as fook with 30lb of muscle in my neck
>>
>>36788958
fucking retard
>>
I swear most of the people on this website are just retarded. You lurk on a message board wherer 95% of people haven't actually have a clue on what proper fitness looks like and now you've done weights for 3 weeks and you don't have 16 inch arms and a 3 plate bench.

When you're starting off a full body routine is one of the best things you can be doing. You've never done weights before and this is a good way to learn about how to work each muscle without doing anything crazy.

Don't compare yourself to people who post here. It'll take years before you actually look like something thats hard to accomplish.
>>
>>36788958
this post gave me cancer
>>
>>36788958
20 to 30 pounds in a year fucking top kek.
>>
>>36788958
Right, you lift weights for a year and gain 30lbs of muscle. You've never actually lifted have you?
>>
>>36788920
>tfw wasted noob gains on bodypart split

Why the fuck did I listen to Scooby
>>
>>36788966
>>36788973

wow great informative post and rebuttals my friends

>>36788975
>>36788977
>Men can gain 15 to 25 pounds of muscle in their first year of weightlifting. Women can gain about half of that.
http://www.muscleforlife.com/bulking-up/ from a quick google search but apperently thats too hard for you fucks

i do my fuckin best to give an informative post and you only get meme answers and fat retards what the fuck man
>>
>>36788971
This guy has it.
Honestly until you have a "lifting age" of at least two years you know shit all and shouldnt recommend anything to anyone.
>>
>>36788988
kill yourself 30lb
>>
>>36788988
what is hypertrophy?
what is myelination of the nervous system?
what are contractile protein adaptation?
what are non-contractile protein adaptations?

finally, what are genetic potentials?
>>
>>36788988
Okay so you confirmed it. You haven't touched a weight before
>>
File: 1452417825975.jpg (344KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1452417825975.jpg
344KB, 4000x4000px
>>36788958
Turbo retard level 1000
>>
>>36788937

wrong, think of lifting like a sprint, squats make you stumble at the start and thus you have already lost.
>>
>>36788958
Oooooohh im laffin!
How can someone be this retarded
>>
>>36788920
Because you are also an internet nerd and we trust our in-group more than any out-group.
>>
>>36788920
"noob gains" just means the limit at which your body easily gains muscle. some people can put on 20 pounds of lean body mass before they have to work much harder for additional gains, others can only put on 10 pounds.

so, you can't really waste noob gains because it refers to the amount of lbm that can be easily put on -- it's not a timer or anything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.